Okay, so he's ejaculated it on your face, now what?

The only times I’ve ever ended up with cum on my face are when the Top is aiming for my mouth - which is every. fucking. time. I swear I would have to be able to open my mouth to the size of a dinner plate for them not to miss.

Once it’s done, though, I automatically transfer it where it was meant to go, if thr Top doesn’t do it himself. I have never actually encountered a Top who would lick his own cum off my face in the way @hntnhole describes, but as I’m mainly an anal cumdump, my oral experience is relatively limited. Probably for the best; I would squick at snowballing.

• Upvote 1

Well, in defense (kinda) of Tops, there are those bodily - (what to call them - "spasms"?)  when we 're straddling a bottom's chest, aiming for the mouth.  I think the Cock should be positioned to deliver the Sperm to where it's intended, and not just hope that it gets to where it's supposed to be.  Jet of Sperm can fly all over the place - and if the Top (or the bottom, for that matter) wants it on his lips, the Top needs to place his Cock so that there's no other place than the lips for it to go.  But even experienced Tops miss the target sometimes.  That's why I mentioned in an earlier post that the Top should suck his load up off wherever it landed, and place it where it was expected.  

When guys just shoot all over the place, I tend to think of the load as not fully utilized - potentially even wasted.  So if  a bottom wants the Sperm shot on his face, ok, and he places his Cock where it needs to be to accomplish that.  If the Top doesn't like the notion, they just move on to other guys.  All of this, however, is best mentioned before anything gets hot n heavy.  

• Like 1

I have always been into leaving guys loads dripping down my face after guys give me a good facial or ten, specially if it’s somewhere that I’m cruising for more guys to suck off. I even had a boyfriend that loved walking me around in seriously public places with guys loads on my face, the more public the better. I love it when people are shocked or even disgusted when they realize I have cum all over my face from some guy I just sucked off or just fucked me.

x-cumfaceme (original).jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 1:21 AM, ChargedLoadLover said:

When this happened to me at a bath house I left it there for a couple hours. Nothing says use me like cum drying on your face.

This pig did this itself Friday night at Club Columbus. Three different men chose to gift it with a facial rather than feed it. It didn't mind, it loves facials. It walked around with cum drying on it's face until it's next shower.

3 hours ago, Danthebttmman57 said:

r I will proudly wear it in public . 

That‘s what you cumdumps have to to. I fisted a guy in a sexclub- he was moaning and in heaven. His hole was so loose so I decided to shoot my load all over him. I gave him the order to find someone to lick it from his face and body. He cleaned himself with some paper. I was embarassed. You bottoms have to stick to a Top’s order- anything else is a „No Go“.

• Upvote 1

Personally I like a combination of on face and in mouth, especially if the guy shoots huge loads.  Just seeing the cum burst from his cock is a turn on for me.  

Sadly it seems in my experiences most guys are not huge shooters.  I've had guys cum in my mouth, and wondered if they actually came, or were just faking an orgasim.

7 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

most guys are not huge shooters

Well, maybe not the second or third time.  Most guys don't shoot huge loads over and over again ... the first one is substantial, but the rest are less and less until dry orgasms appear.  Our balls can only generate so much Sperm in one night, I guess !!!

• Like 1

Although a top breeding me I like most, and when sucking men, I prefer the whole load in my mouth or throat, at the end (no pun intended 😀), will the men/ tops decide how and where to cum and what to do with their cum (many guys love me to keep it in my mouth and wait a long time until swallowing, which I love to do.

So if men cum on my face, which happens a lot, I try to scrape the cum off and taste/ swallow, unless the guy prefers to leave it all on my face, which I of course will obey to. A few weeks ago I actually drove home with a face full of dried cum as they guys (a couple) wanted me to. Loved the shame drive home actually.  

• 3 weeks later...

This only happened once, at an adult theater near SEATAC. Only my 3rd time in a theater, I was walking back & forth between the straight & gay sides, finding only 1 pretty little CD and another cocksucker like myself. After about 40 minutes of no-luck, I was going to give myself 10 minutes & head out. Making my way back into the gay side, now there's a mid 30's Latino thug with a fucking tattoo on his face. Not quite a Mike Tyson, but very fucking much the idea. I stand in the back of the theater for a moment, and when he looks back at me, and grabs his cock through his basketball shorts I got fucking goosebumps. No bullshit... I felt lighting. 

Walking over, kneeling before him, I make it a point of never taking my eyes of him while I pull his shorts down. Sliding the left leg out, he's now in bikini briefs which sport a nice, thick looking soft 5". As I lean over, I don't break eye contact as I start to run my mouth over his soft over his briefs. Since his cock his facing left, I'm shaking my head in a slow, deliberate "no" headshake while my lips barely grace his underwear. Taking shallow breaths through my nose, I blow out slow through my mouth, so he can feel the warmth as I feel his cock responding. It's time... and I slide his briefs down & that thick cock pops up to slap me gently. I use this opportunity to gentle slap my face a few extra lines & start to lick the shaft in a long, lollipop lick from the base to his now 7" cock. Without skipping a beat, or breaking our constant eye contact, I slowly swallow his shaft. All the way to the base... holding it there... and then swallowing before I slide my mouth back up until the thick head pops out.

His cock felt hard... but the skin was soooo soft. Like no cock I've ever sucked before. It truly felt amazing on that long slide-out.I mouth the words "Thank you" and for the first time close my eyes while I engulf his cock again. I couldn't help it. As hot as it was to stare him in the eyes, this was a pure-reflex eye closing in pleasure. 

After a few long, deep strokes of his cock I look back up to see him smiling at me. Fuck. With that face tattoo in the dim light of the theater.... fuuuuuuuck. I start to reach under his shirt and massage his chest while I work feverishly on his cock for about 5 minutes. Long strokes, engulfing his shaft while I swallow with my throat . Short suckles & tongue rolls over the head. Sucking on the underside of his shaft up & down... I'm feeding & he knows it. 

After about 5 minutes, he suddenly grabs my hair and cranes my head to the right while his cock pops out & spurts pump after pump of truly hot, thick cum from my cheekbones to my jawline. Not a word said... looking into his eyes... feeling & peripherally seeing spurts landing on my face. Ok, this was fucking HOT.... but I wanted to swallow that cum!

Without a word, he stood up & left. I felt very, very satisfied but still had his thick load covering my left cheek. So, rather than just scoop it into my mouth but I had a wicked idea in that instance. Standing up, I walked over to the CD who was watching the whole time & asked her if she would lick & kiss me his cum. As I sat on the bench, she straddled me with an evil smile as we shared his seed with deep, wet kisses.