Alleyway fuck

ukboi99

I went for a night out with a few friends. We went to a pub for a few pints then a bar for a few more drinks.

We got to the bar a little drunk, but were allowed in. We sat at a table and went up to order some stuff. When ordering my drink I started talking to this guy sitting by the bar. He was probably about 25, looked like a football (soccer) lad. Tall and slim. A mix of cute and hot. I was definitely into him. 

We spoke for a little while before he offered to buy me a drink. Of course I couldn't say no and graciously accepted.

He softly smiled at me as I took a sip and asked if I was into guys. I told him I was and he asked if I wanted to give him a helping hand. I could see his erection through his trousers. I nodded and followed him out the bar then down an alleyway where he pulled his trousers down once out of site. 

I crouched down and slid his cock out of his underwear, a 7inch uncut penis sprung out. It was a thing of beauty, I couldn't resist and started stucking it. I licked the length of his shaft and tried my best to get it down my throat. He started to moan and play with my hair which turned me on more than I could imagine. 

He held onto my cheeks up lifted my head up so we met eyes. He smirked and called me a slut which only got me even more horny. He asked if I wanted him to fuck me. I just nodded and asked about lube and condoms. He pulled a small bottle of lube out his coat pocket but said he didn't have condoms. I smiled and told him it was fine to go raw. 

I got up and leant against the wall before revealing my naked ass and presenting it to him. He put lube on his fingers and slid them into me, making my insides ready for his cock. He rubbed his cock head against my hole before slowly pushing in. I let out a grunt before my hole let him in. 

He let out a moan as he slid in as far as possible then grabbed my hips. "Fuck me pls" I softly moaned out to him. He then started thrusting in and out, using my hole. 

Idk how long it lasted, all I knew is that I was having a great time. My cock was leaking cum and my moans were only turning him on more. He then slowed down and asked if I wanted his cum in my hole. I said yes and he started thrusting hard before burying deep and letting out some grunts. I could just about feel his cock pulse as he shot his load deep in me.

He slowly pulled out and gave my ass a soft slap. He thanked me for helping his night come to a perfect end, zipped up and walked off. I reached behind and felt my loose wet hole. I pulled my trousers back up and went back to the bar. 

I sat there with my friends with a strangers cum slowly leaking out my hole. When I got home a little later I jerked off thinking about the whole experience!

Wow, first time I've done something like this with someone who I've met at a bar. But I loved it! 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 11

5 hours ago, ukboi99 said:

I went for a night out with a few friends. We went to a pub for a few pints then a bar for a few more drinks.

We got to the bar a little drunk, but were allowed in. We sat at a table and went up to order some stuff. When ordering my drink I started talking to this guy sitting by the bar. He was probably about 25, looked like a football (soccer) lad. Tall and slim. A mix of cute and hot. I was definitely into him. 

We spoke for a little while before he offered to buy me a drink. Of course I couldn't say no and graciously accepted.

He softly smiled at me as I took a sip and asked if I was into guys. I told him I was and he asked if I wanted to give him a helping hand. I could see his erection through his trousers. I nodded and followed him out the bar then down an alleyway where he pulled his trousers down once out of site. 

I crouched down and slid his cock out of his underwear, a 7inch uncut penis sprung out. It was a thing of beauty, I couldn't resist and started stucking it. I licked the length of his shaft and tried my best to get it down my throat. He started to moan and play with my hair which turned me on more than I could imagine. 

He held onto my cheeks up lifted my head up so we met eyes. He smirked and called me a slut which only got me even more horny. He asked if I wanted him to fuck me. I just nodded and asked about lube and condoms. He pulled a small bottle of lube out his coat pocket but said he didn't have condoms. I smiled and told him it was fine to go raw. 

I got up and leant against the wall before revealing my naked ass and presenting it to him. He put lube on his fingers and slid them into me, making my insides ready for his cock. He rubbed his cock head against my hole before slowly pushing in. I let out a grunt before my hole let him in. 

He let out a moan as he slid in as far as possible then grabbed my hips. "Fuck me pls" I softly moaned out to him. He then started thrusting in and out, using my hole. 

Idk how long it lasted, all I knew is that I was having a great time. My cock was leaking cum and my moans were only turning him on more. He then slowed down and asked if I wanted his cum in my hole. I said yes and he started thrusting hard before burying deep and letting out some grunts. I could just about feel his cock pulse as he shot his load deep in me.

He slowly pulled out and gave my ass a soft slap. He thanked me for helping his night come to a perfect end, zipped up and walked off. I reached behind and felt my loose wet hole. I pulled my trousers back up and went back to the bar. 

I sat there with my friends with a strangers cum slowly leaking out my hole. When I got home a little later I jerked off thinking about the whole experience!

Wow, first time I've done something like this with someone who I've met at a bar. But I loved it! 

Hot mate, lucky you.  Spontaneous, risky fucks are always the best, just getting down and slutty 😜

• Like 2