Shitty Bareback Sex

NorfolkUK

So we all know that poop, crap, shit - whatever you want to call it - goes with the territory of fucking someone’s arse.

Ok, fair enough. But when as a bottom you have a hookup planned, unless you’ve both stated you’re into scat, the obvious thing should be to prepare properly. And properly means more than a 5 min jump under the shower, but thoroughly cleaning that area. I appreciate not everyone is into douching and some see it as overkill, but it’s not an area that should be ignored. Especially when the sex is bareback.

Another bit of common courtesy would be that if you’re having an off day and your bowels aren’t moving properly, just let the guy who’s coming over to fuck you know? That way the ball is in his court as to whether he’s happy with the risk or would rather postpone until things are back to normal?

Yet again tonight, I’m fucking a guy. Really into it, all going well, I’m getting close. Then I smell shit. Pull out and it’s all over my cock. I stop the fuck there, clean up and leave, but the guy seems totally oblivious to what’s happened and was even messaging me after with no mention of it or an apology. Sorry, but it absolutely reeked, and especially afterwards he must’ve known what happened when he went to clean himself up (presuming he cleaned up…)

Accidents happen, but is this something that should be considered “normal”, or is it just bad manners on the bottom in this case to not even apologise? I appreciate he could’ve been embarrassed, but the way he was talking to me afterwards like it was the best fuck of all time, I doubt that was the case.

Sorry, but shit on my cock is when the action ends. It’s a deal breaker for me. I’m sure I’m far from the only one. It’s never going to be guaranteed not to happen, but there are things that can be done to help make it less likely, or at least make up for it after the accident has happened. To do nothing, is that just lazy and rude, or am I being picky?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, NorfolkUK said:

So we all know that poop, crap, shit - whatever you want to call it - goes with the territory of fucking someone’s arse.

Ok, fair enough. But when as a bottom you have a hookup planned, unless you’ve both stated you’re into scat, the obvious thing should be to prepare properly. And properly means more than a 5 min jump under the shower, but thoroughly cleaning that area. I appreciate not everyone is into douching and some see it as overkill, but it’s not an area that should be ignored. Especially when the sex is bareback.

As someone who leans into the forbidden fetish, I fully agree with you. As the bottom, it's on me to make sure I'm clean back there because it's rude not to. I don't have the right to impose my kinks on other people, and even if I didn't have that fetish, it would be gross of me to assume it was no big deal. I douche once a week, but will do it more often if I need to. My poop schedule is regular and I stay away from foods that make things messy back there. If I didn't, I'd clean out way more often.

19 minutes ago, NorfolkUK said:

Another bit of common courtesy would be that if you’re having an off day and your bowels aren’t moving properly, just let the guy who’s coming over to fuck you know? That way the ball is in his court as to whether he’s happy with the risk or would rather postpone until things are back to normal?

Maybe. I think the polite thing to do is tell the top what's going on. I know a lot of people are poop shy and won't discuss it - to me, that's silly. We all do it, and when a guy has his dick in my ass, he's literally getting us both off in the place where it comes out. What is there to be shy about?

But if a bottom doesn't want to tell his hookup or boyfriend or fwb that he's having an off day, he ought to cancel and make up something else.

22 minutes ago, NorfolkUK said:

Yet again tonight, I’m fucking a guy. Really into it, all going well, I’m getting close. Then I smell shit. Pull out and it’s all over my cock. I stop the fuck there, clean up and leave, but the guy seems totally oblivious to what’s happened and was even messaging me after with no mention of it or an apology. Sorry, but it absolutely reeked, and especially afterwards he must’ve known what happened when he went to clean himself up (presuming he cleaned up…)

Wow, talk about being totally oblivious to the wants and needs of others. If he couldn't understand what was wrong here, he's either completely oblivious or literally thinks his shit doesn't stink. I used to hook up with a guy who hated to smell anything. Even the aroma of an opened up asshole was too much for him to handle, so I usually limited it to oral with him. I can't imagine what his reaction would be if someone met him with a full ass. Just rude.

25 minutes ago, NorfolkUK said:

Sorry, but shit on my cock is when the action ends. It’s a deal breaker for me. I’m sure I’m far from the only one. It’s never going to be guaranteed not to happen, but there are things that can be done to help make it less likely, or at least make up for it after the accident has happened. To do nothing, is that just lazy and rude, or am I being picky?

Nope, not at all. You're allowed to have preferences and boundaries, and it's up to the people who ask to hook up with you to respect them. It would be different if you wandered into a bar where everyone had brown handkerchiefs hanging out of their back pockets, but on a normal hookup it's perfectly reasonable for you to expect some bottom etiquette. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, NorfolkUK said:

Accidents happen, but is this something that should be considered “normal”, or is it just bad manners on the bottom in this case to not even apologise? I appreciate he could’ve been embarrassed, but the way he was talking to me afterwards like it was the best fuck of all time, I doubt that was the case.

Totally agree with you @NorfolkUK . As a dedicated bottom I take preparation seriously before a hookup and if I’m feeling unwell, I’ll tell the top before hand and rearrange if they’re at all interested. Yes I’ve had the odd accident in my early days and was mortified. On the odd occasions when I topped any sight or smell of shit just killed the mood completely, so I would prefer to go through a long good douche session first (not particularly sexy) and have the confidence that I’m as clear as possible for what’s to cum…

First, I have to declare that I’m into scat sex but it works only if every participant agrees and wants to play filthy. Or if the bottoms makes it clear that he is no clean. I already was in such an unexpected situation when a guy wanted to fuck me and I warned him that I was not clean and he wanted to continue.

In every other case the bottom must do everything to avoid accidents. I have no problems with accidents when it’s obvious that it’s really an accident, and the bottom did everything for being clean. When rarely something like that happened, I always made the bottom calm and he went to clean himself. 
However, last times it happened twice that I fucked guys in the cruising bar and once in the sauna that they weren’t clean, I can say they were full. And I have to go to clean myself at the toilet. I was angry, my mood  gone, felt embarrassed, etc. I hate this. These guys don’t care about the others. 

• Like 2

Cleanout is the first order of business when I serve, and if it isn’t complete, there is no service. It’s as simple as that. I consider an ‘accident’ a grave and shaming lapse in my duty, and I will not let it happen if I can prevent it.

My anus is a dual-purpose orifice, but the two functions must be kept absolutely separate if I am to truly accept that it is part of my natural sexual biology. I am a man who has a cunt. I treat it as a cunt, care for it as a cunt, and encourage its use as a cunt. To try to allow it to serve the other purpose simultaneously would be to dilute my purpose.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

Accidents happen, but is this something that should be considered “normal”, or is it just bad manners

Yes, accidents happen, and what you describe is the last thing from an accident.  Calling it "bad manners" is almost flattering the guy.  It's thoughtless, self-centered, and shameful, particularly his apparent indifference.  Sorry you had that experience.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Yes, accidents happen, and what you describe is the last thing from an accident.  Calling it "bad manners" is almost flattering the guy.  It's thoughtless, self-centered, and shameful, particularly his apparent indifference.  Sorry you had that experience.

Think you’ve picked up a quote from  @NorfolkUK rather than me, @hntnhole

• Thanks 1

I’m not at all in to shit but can remember times out cruising where a hot bottom wanted oral and i started playing with their ass.

If it felt cleanish and if i was super horny I would do that tops favourite of saying” can I put the tip in you ?” , and before long id be balls deep.

Sometimes it didn’t work out so well.

I suspect that why you find shitty discarded unaware at cruising sites ?

Mistakes are forgivable , but a bottom must surely know when he’s full of shit ?