Cum dump encourager?

Blkmuscbreeder

On 4/23/2022 at 5:15 AM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I'm an encourager for fat and muscular guys, but nothing turns me on quite as much as a uninhibited cumdump. So I'm wondering if I could fuze the two kinks. 

Cum dumps comment below, what makes you want to take as many loads as possible? What things could a guy do to make you push past your limits and take as many loads as you're offered? Do you have any trigger words that make your fuck hole hungry and insatiable? If you had an encourager how could he get you to take more loads?

For far too long I've exercised restraint, thinking it was the "thing to do". Many years ago I was a total bottom and could easily take cocks, but then I flipped and became a top for years. 

I'd always hated darkrooms, until earlier this year. I've always liked being in control of myself, so walking into a darkroom and not knowing what might happen to me unnerved me. For some reason, earlier this year I thought "fuck it". All of a sudden I started spending a lot of time in the local sauna darkrooms, on my knees, arse in the air for anyone who wanted to fuck and load me. It's one thing to get fucked, but I'm actually disappointed if i don't get at least one load in me during a session. 

Although I don't actively use the word, the thing that gets me going is a guy talking about and complimenting me on my cunt. My ultimate would be for a guy to invite two others to hold my legs back in a sauna or somewhere similar, then invite anyone nearby to fuck and breed me.

Fingers crossed I get plenty of loads this weekend. I'm in a seriously slutty mood. 

• Piggy 1

I have been a  cum dump at Steamworks in Chicago I rent a big room lay on stomach door open big rooms are right next to play area. I also post on blackboard in bath room

i usually get 5-10 guys come in I never see their face I only feel their dick in my ass and feel them cum 

when done their is a puddle of cum under me

• Upvote 1