Cum dump encourager?

Blkmuscbreeder

I'm an encourager for fat and muscular guys, but nothing turns me on quite as much as a uninhibited cumdump. So I'm wondering if I could fuze the two kinks. 

Cum dumps comment below, what makes you want to take as many loads as possible? What things could a guy do to make you push past your limits and take as many loads as you're offered? Do you have any trigger words that make your fuck hole hungry and insatiable? If you had an encourager how could he get you to take more loads?

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

31 minutes ago, Blkmuscbreeder said:

Cum dumps comment below, what makes you want to take as many loads as possible?

A poz top is the biggest trigger. When a top has been fuckin me for a minute or just nutted and tells me he’s poz I’ll start to frenzy my ass all on his dick.

I don’t think I can talk about enhancements here…

Anon turns me from a semi-selective btm into a no-load-refused cumslut begging for nut. As soon as my blindfold is on I want every dick in range churning loads in me.

idk what your idea of an encourager is. I’m always looking for somebody to whore out my hole at a bathhouse. It’s harder than I think it should be to find somebody who wants to watch a piece of ass get used by the town.

Also love when other guys talk to each other about fucking me in the third person. “It looks like this hole needs some help. What do you think, should we fuck it?” Talking about me like trash get me hot as hell. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

11 minutes ago, KylerIsTrash said:

A poz top is the biggest trigger. When a top has been fuckin me for a minute or just nutted and tells me he’s poz I’ll start to frenzy my ass all on his dick.

I don’t think I can talk about enhancements here…

Anon turns me from a semi-selective btm into a no-load-refused cumslut begging for nut. As soon as my blindfold is on I want every dick in range churning loads in me.

idk what your idea of an encourager is. I’m always looking for somebody to whore out my hole at a bathhouse. It’s harder than I think it should be to find somebody who wants to watch a piece of ass get used by the town.

Also love when other guys talk to each other about fucking me in the third person. “It looks like this hole needs some help. What do you think, should we fuck it?” Talking about me like trash get me hot as hell. 

Thanks for the input fuckslut. 

I would love to whore guys out more, but in my lame ass city guys tend to shy away from that. That want one on one sex, and they rarely fuck raw.

I would love to watch you get fucked by the city! 😈 I would tease you if we saw a guy that fucked you in public. "Yeah that dorky looking guy over there fucked you when I whored you out last week. Believe it or not he has an 11" cock! Yup that's the fucker that had you squealing like a 12 year old girl!" Haha 😈

7 minutes ago, barebackbro said:

This is so off-topic, but am I the only who got hard thinking of @Blkmuscbreeder and @KylerIsTrash fucking?

I'd fuck his ass... but only after he has at least 12 loads in him 🐷

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I would tease you if we saw a guy that fucked you in public. "Yeah that dorky looking guy over there fucked you when I whored you out last week.”

I always fantasize about some nasty dude walking up on me at the bar or on the street and telling me he fucked me. Hasn’t happened yet. 🤞🏽 Maybe someday. 

I’ve been in the role of cumdump encourager lately for my Texas pussyboy. He’s got a great ass and a really good service attitude for his tops. He lives in the middle of nowhere but I’ve been encouraging him to make his throat and pussy available to the men of his area. And I’m proud of him. He’s been getting a couple loads a week even out there in small town Texas. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/23/2022 at 6:02 AM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I would love to whore guys out more, but in my lame ass city guys tend to shy away from that. That want one on one sex, and they rarely fuck raw.

Sorry to be a bit off-topic, but really, guys rarely fuck raw in Detroit? That surprises me, because I live in a fairly small European city (Dublin) and yet condoms have more or less vanished here, at least amongst the guys I hook up with.  I'd have thought PreP would be more established in a major US city, though I get there might be issues with access and medical insurance: do you think that's the reason for barebacking being rare?

On 4/23/2022 at 3:02 PM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

Thanks for the input fuckslut. 

I would love to watch you get fucked by the city! 😈 I would tease you if we saw a guy that fucked you in public. "Yeah that dorky looking guy over there fucked you when I whored you out last week. Believe it or not he has an 11" cock! Yup that's the fucker that had you squealing like a 12 year old girl!" Haha 😈

I'd fuck his ass... but only after he has at least 12 loads in him 🐷

I'd love a guy like you to whore me out. I love nothing more than having no say in who gets to breed me hole or how many loads I have to take.

On 4/23/2022 at 1:17 AM, barebackbro said:

I’d be happy to contribute a few, especially if he’s wearing that t-shirt!

Dump as many loads as you like! That is community pussy!😈

On 4/23/2022 at 1:58 PM, DCBlk696 said:

I’d be happy to drink that toxic nut out of every hole as I lay there getting pounded 

🐷

21 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

I’ve been in the role of cumdump encourager lately for my Texas pussyboy. He’s got a great ass and a really good service attitude for his tops. He lives in the middle of nowhere but I’ve been encouraging him to make his throat and pussy available to the men of his area. And I’m proud of him. He’s been getting a couple loads a week even out there in small town Texas. 

Now you just gotta take him to a big city wear him out!

44 minutes ago, bluedragon said:

Sorry to be a bit off-topic, but really, guys rarely fuck raw in Detroit? That surprises me, because I live in a fairly small European city (Dublin) and yet condoms have more or less vanished here, at least amongst the guys I hook up with.  I'd have thought PreP would be more established in a major US city, though I get there might be issues with access and medical insurance: do you think that's the reason for barebacking being rare?

I may have exaggerated a little. However in my experience most guys on apps want pics and validation and then there's the few guys that hmu that I'm just not into. And the bathhouse isn't what it use to be. It now feels like an area to socialize, when it use to feel dark, a little mysterious, exciting, and very sleazy!

40 minutes ago, xxbjn2 said:

I'd love a guy like you to whore me out. I love nothing more than having no say in who gets to breed me hole or how many loads I have to take.

😈

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Blkmuscbreeder said:

However in my experience most guys on apps want pics and validation and then there's the few guys that hmu that I'm just not into. And the bathhouse isn't what it use to be. It now feels like an area to socialize, when it use to feel dark, a little mysterious, exciting, and very sleazy!

The apps do tend to bring those behaviors out in people, and unfortunately my experience is guys in the bathhouses tend to act the same way they do on the apps in the same city. I'm sorry to hear Detroit is trending in that direction. There are times I feel like a zoo exhibit when I have sex in the public areas at the baths.

• Upvote 1

I have been a cumdump from a very young age. I was fucked and bred by a Top when I lived in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Several days later I was sick, FUCK FLU!!! 

Fast forward a few years I found out I was HIV POZ. I have never refused a load. I still don't.

When I am being fucked, after the top has bred me once, twice or multiple tops have bred me, I ask status and thank them for there Poz load. I love being poz cunt hole to breed.20220421_161152.thumb.jpg.39d8c06aa14ea4d9caed86a09bdc9016.jpg

On 4/24/2022 at 5:32 PM, NWUSHorny said:

The apps do tend to bring those behaviors out in people, and unfortunately my experience is guys in the bathhouses tend to act the same way they do on the apps in the same city. I'm sorry to hear Detroit is trending in that direction. There are times I feel like a zoo exhibit when I have sex in the public areas at the baths.

Does feeling like a zoo exhibit yet you off?

On 4/27/2022 at 1:26 AM, TXltnpozcumdump88 said:

I have been a cumdump from a very young age. I was fucked and bred by a Top when I lived in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Several days later I was sick, FUCK FLU!!! 

Fast forward a few years I found out I was HIV POZ. I have never refused a load. I still don't.

When I am being fucked, after the top has bred me once, twice or multiple tops have bred me, I ask status and thank them for there Poz load. I love being poz cunt hole to breed.20220421_161152.thumb.jpg.39d8c06aa14ea4d9caed86a09bdc9016.jpg

😈

42 minutes ago, Blkmuscbreeder said:

Does feeling like a zoo exhibit yet you off?

Not really, I've always been an exhibitionist so it does not bother me. I'd really rather have guys join in and keep the scene going instead of just watch and walking away as soon the current top pulls out. I love group scenes and have no issues with being the cumdump or one of the tops that breeds the one of the cumdumps. I definitely miss living in a city where things like that happen in bathhouses.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1