First time you sucked a cock

Hardboi

On 4/24/2022 at 2:12 PM, evilqueerpig said:

I was 17, he was 28.  We met on a QUEER/nude beach.  There, we touched each other and kissed.  He had no problem with me being a virgin and we wound up at his place.  My mouth was watering when he presented his 8" cock to me.  It tasted musky, masculine and uniquely of him.  That first time, I only managed to get half of him, but 2 weeks into our 3 month fling, I knew the bliss of his pubes at my nose.  Having been consuming my own cum, there was no question of swallowing.  Both of us being versatile, we sucked and fucked each other.  Since this was 1977, safe sex wasn't even a concept.  Your turn.

Given the phrasing of this topic, I need to amend my initial post.  Because we'd established a connection with the guy who was my first, I sucked the MAN and not his cock.  A few times, we were joined by his neighbor but again, we had a connection and I sucked the MAN.  I spent the night of my 18th birthday at the baths and that's when I started sucking cocks.

I was 8 for my first time. Two friends my own age an older 18 yr old boy. We were in some woods and the older boy pulled his cock out stood in front of me and said 'I need to piss and I think you should drink it' My two friends were both agreeing and rubbing themselves so I was slightly confused but soon on my knees with one friend holding my head from behind whilst I drank piss and sucked cock for the first time. I ended up sucking all three and became a regular cumdump for them afterwards as time went on.

• Like 1

I was 40. I’d been getting glory hole blowjobs for a while and I progressed to wanting dick in my mouth. I was at a local park and I sucked a couple ducks. I didn’t swallow for a couple years. Now I swallow every load I can get.