First time you sucked a cock

Hardboi

I was 17, he was 28.  We met on a QUEER/nude beach.  There, we touched each other and kissed.  He had no problem with me being a virgin and we wound up at his place.  My mouth was watering when he presented his 8" cock to me.  It tasted musky, masculine and uniquely of him.  That first time, I only managed to get half of him, but 2 weeks into our 3 month fling, I knew the bliss of his pubes at my nose.  Having been consuming my own cum, there was no question of swallowing.  Both of us being versatile, we sucked and fucked each other.  Since this was 1977, safe sex wasn't even a concept.  Your turn.

• Like 1

I was 12.Had been seduced in the back of a camper by a man only a few weeks earlier behind the supermarket.Weeks later I probably had been crotch watching absentmindedly as I walked past a man near the overgrown church gardens and he caught me as I returned from the store.Said to follow him and he took me to a secluded part where tall bushes had overgrown any possible sight from the road or any other place really.There was an open space surrounded by plants.He dropped his pants facing me,standing very close and put his hands on my shoulders pushing me to my knees and said"suck it boy"When I hesitated he slapped the top of my head and repeated the command.So I did,openning my mouth and taking that hard cockhead in without any real idea of what to do.He took over ramming his whole cock in and actually fucked my mouth and throat until he came,holding my head close to his crotch as he ejaculated,Some spewed out my nose there was quite a bit of it.He pulled out zipped up and left me with heart pounding and cum in my mouth...a few days later I had a sore throat and a cough and my mom took me to the doctor who gave me a big shot of antibiotics and some pills to take for a couple weeks.I think that man gave me the clap along with his cum...but he had showed me a secret spot where this kind of action took place and I made note of it and met more than a few men there as years went on.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I was 16 and in town shopping with a mate on a Saturday, like most teens do. I needed a piss so went into the toilet block. As I was pissing at one end of the long trough urinals, I thought I could see the guy at the other end wanking out of the corner of my eye. I kinda froze but couldn't help but turn to look. He stood back a little, and was indeed stoking his hard cock. He was probably mid 40's and wearing a camo jacket - so hot. He beckoned me closer. I hesitated, but had to do it - my first gay experience. I reached out and touched it, WOW, touching another cock than mine. I don't know how I had the confidence, but I had to taste him, so I bent forward and starting to suck my very first cock - in a public toilet and out in the public area. It only lasted a few seconds as I heard footsteps, and quickly left. Cottaging in public toilets became a daily visit after that.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I HAD JUST GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL TWO WEEKS PRIOR AND WAS STILL 17.  I STARTED COLLEGE DURING SUMMER SCHOOL SO I WAS ALREADY GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AND HAD A PART TIME JOB.  I NEEDED A TIME MAGAZINE FOR A PROJECT IN CLASS SO I WENT TO THE MAGAZINE AREA  IN OUR LOCAL DEPARTMENT STORE.  GOT CRUISED WHILE LOOKING AT THE MAGAZINES AND FOLLOWED  A GUY JUST ABOUT MY AGE INTO THE MENS ROOM.  MY FUCKING DICK WAS LIKE A STEEL PHONE POLE AND SO WAS HIS.  WE WENT TO HIS CAR WHICH WAS PARKED ON THE TOP LEVEL OF THE ADJOINING PARKING GARAGE.  THE ONLY CAR UP THERE.  WE ENDED UP GIVING EACH OTHER BLOWJOBS, THIS WAS MY FIRST ONE.  HE CAME IN MY MOUTH, THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE, SWALLOWED IT ANYWAY AND HAVE  NEVER BEEN SORRY I DID.  HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK.  ALWAYS FORWARD TO THE NEXT COCK I CAN SUCK.  FUCK YES.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15, but he was kinda disappointing because by the time I could suck him, he was already so turned on that he'd already cum in his pants. So it was more licking up seed. Then asked if he could fuck me.

With what?!? He was already limp from having cum before he could get it whipped out. 😂🤣 (smh) It was ok since I knew a friend who had a similar experience with him, equally as uneventful.

Didn’t really explain much about what happened in my previous response to this post. I was 19 when I first sucked cock. I was chilling at my house with one of my best friends and we were both horny and both single. He made a comment to the gist of “I’m so horny I’d let You suck my dick.” I basically said something like. “Same here”

he gave me a weird look for a minute and then said, “I will if you will.” I asked if he was serious and he said yes. The next thing I knew, we were in my bedroom with our pants down. He decided to go first and we alternated back and forth, sucking and getting sucked. Eventually he started getting close to cumming and told me to stop and we should finish ourselves off by hand. I remember wing disappointed that he made me stop. I wanted to keep going until he came in to mouth. I would have swallowed him. I remember being horny enough that if he had wanted it, I would have sucked him hard again and let him fuck my ass and breed me. Oh well. It was the one and only time we ever did anything. He got a girlfriend shorty afterwards and we stopped hanging out for the most part.