Bad Sniffies experiences

freshxtop5

Well I have 2 people from Sniffies.com completely ghost me after I actually got to their places 2 days in a row.

First guy was on Saturday who hit me up even exchanged pictures and by the time I got to his place and let him know he had blocked me and deleted the chat.

Second guy today almost same thing gave me the hotel he was staying at then never gave me the room number. He respond later that he was there, but then still never gave me a rook number.

Anyone else have experiences like this? I think this is most guys in Pasadena or LA in general now. Seems a lot of guys would rather fantasize about hooking up then actually doing the deed. Really sucks when you take the time to clean out too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m sorry that happened to you. I’m afraid it’s something that’s just becoming more and more common in dealing with internet apps because there’s no consequence when men with no integrity behave badly. Honestly, that’s the fatal flaw in all of them - they’re a free pass to treat people like shit and get away with it.

I appreciate @NWUSHorny’s sentiment about it being their loss, but the fact is that it’s your loss, too - you lost the time you spent cleaning out, you lost the time snd money it took to transport yourself out there, and you lost the opportunity to actually have sex with someone who wanted to. For that matter, a third person may have lost as well, because the assholes who ghosted you essentially cock-blocked anybody else who might have had a chance at you.

That’s what enrages me the most about it, that it’s just such an utterly selfish, inconsiderate thing to do. And yes, you men reading this who are guilty of ghosting people, I’m talking about you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’m afraid it’s something that’s just becoming more and more common in dealing with internet apps because there’s no consequence when men with no integrity behave badly. Honestly, that’s the fatal flaw in all of them - they’re a free pass to treat people like shit and get away with it.

It's hardly a recent phenomenon even if it's a more frequent occurrence now. It happened to me years ago when I lived near Philadelphia. I still recall a couple incidents: I'm at the front door, I've rung the doorbell a few times, and there is nothing. I send a message on the particular app... nothing; send another message... nothing. After 5 minutes or so, I leave. Sometimes, the expected encounter was to be a 3-way, and I surmise that the guy who hadn't been online when the invitation was extended vetoed my involvement. That I could understand; the inability of anyone to tell me that always irked me. I was much more  wary about 3-ways afterwards.

I’m afraid it common to all apps.

( and life in general , lots of people book tables at multiple Resteraunts and cancel booking at a stage where resell is impossible, consequently many places are taking deposits)

The only thing I’ll rely on is the Saunas , With guys already there.

Apps , if it works out that’s great , but not a cert. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, freshxtop5 said:

Anyone else have experiences like this? I think this is most guys in Pasadena or LA in general now. Seems a lot of guys would rather fantasize about hooking up then actually doing the deed. Really sucks when you take the time to clean out too.

No.

My Sniffies experiences have been lots of fun.  BBRT has been going down the tube, unless you want to PNP.

Re-try apps while visiting a Big City.  New Orleans may not be big enough -- I've not tried there.  Or try a local Sauna.  If they're ballsy enough to get to a Sauna, then ... well they cannot Ghost ya.

• Upvote 2

I’ve had one meet up from it, didn’t work out bc the theatre we went was closed permanently, never met up after. Too bad because he had a nice dick. 

almost all others have been pic collectors or horny creeps who ask “what can’t you hose, why can’t you sneak me in” 

like come on, how the TF am I gonna sneak a 300lb dude in through my front door with a ring camera on it? 

I find sniffles much better and more reliable for public place meetings (parks, bathrooms, forests, ABS).  Then if you get ghosted... Find the next guy.

For one on one private encounters in general from bbrt/Grindr/scruff though I've stopped travelling and only host when I have a hotel for this reason.  If someone ghosts when I'm hosting, I can just relatch the door and go about my day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 4:56 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I've never had a Sniffies exchange get even that far.

I would say it is their loss, I've had your awesome ass at couple of Cumunion parties.

This is much appreciated. Really glad you liked it.