Is douching absolutely neccesary?

On 4/30/2022 at 9:41 AM, Beardybarrowboy said:

I usually play every week at vault139.  I’ve noticed when I was young accidents were rare if I hadn’t  douched but now I’m 48 I take no chances.  If I aim to get there at 7pm I take Imodium at 4 and douche out at home and then douche when I get there with bottled water and a douche bulb.  On naked night it’s easy to tuck your bulb into your sock.  That guarantees clean as a whistle and can last 5 hours with not even slightly discoloured cum leaks. Perfect!

That’s funny, @Beardybarrowboy:  you describe exactly my own douching routine when I play at the Vault on naked nights!  I’ve always thought I was the only one who bothers to stick a bulb douche in their sock- I’ve never seen anyone else do it, and have often been a bit self-conscious about it.  Glad to hear that someone else does this too!

I have stopped bothering with the bottle of water thing now, though: some places (Union, for example) can be funny about you taking in bottles, and I’ll be buggered if I’m gonna fork out 4 quid for one at the bar.  These days I fill the bulb directly from the toilet. “Eeeeeww,” I hear you say… but after all, given what else I’m taking up my arse at these places, I think that toilet bowl water is least of my worries!

4 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

As a bottom, I feel like it's my responsibility to be clean when I show up for a fuck.

Which is what I prefer, too. 

But it doesn't always happen that way.  I just had a hot man over who came straight from visiting his parents and he couldn't do a clean out there.  

I live a distance from bigger (gayer) cities.  If they are driving in to me for over an hour, I want to have things on hand--even if they did the clean out at home.   I also  do long fisting sessions--so a touch up is sometimes in order.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

Which is what I prefer, too. 

But it doesn't always happen that way.  I just had a hot man over who came straight from visiting his parents and he couldn't do a clean out there.  

I live a distance from bigger (gayer) cities.  If they are driving in to me for over an hour, I want to have things on hand--even if they did the clean out at home.   I also  do long fisting sessions--so a touch up is sometimes in order.

Such a considerate top. I'm sure his ass was on fire for some cock and he was grateful for the chance to cleanout at your place so he could have it serviced.

How long does it take to get a bottom opened up for fisting? Is it something that he's already loose enough to do? Or do you have to warm him up little by little?

I've been interested in it for as long as I've been having sex, but I can't wrap my head around the physics. I bet it feels amazing.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

How long does it take to get a bottom opened up for fisting? Is it something that he's already loose enough to do? Or do you have to warm him up little by little?

I've been interested in it for as long as I've been having sex, but I can't wrap my head around the physics. I bet it feels amazing.

Many of the men I play with have  taken a fist before.  But I have taken a first timer or two (well, six or seven) there.  Patience is the  key.  You likely won't get the guy into you the first time you try it.  Ideally meet with the same top regularly for stretching.  I have medium collapsible hands and I can get into men quicker than guys with huge paws. 

Let the top--and you, too at home--use graduated toys, especially butt plugs--to give you that slow stretch.  Speculums are also a great stretch.  There are more toys for this than ever before--to help open a hole.

Join AssPig.  Read the certifications on guys from other members to find qualified tops. Fisting is actually a great thing for bottoms to do together--to flip with each other.

Go to Fist Fest or a weekend where a fisting club has taken over a gay venue--that is where I honed my skills.  

10 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

That’s funny, @Beardybarrowboy:  you describe exactly my own douching routine when I play at the Vault on naked nights!  I’ve always thought I was the only one who bothers to stick a bulb douche in their sock- I’ve never seen anyone else do it, and have often been a bit self-conscious about it.  Glad to hear that someone else does this too!

I have stopped bothering with the bottle of water thing now, though: some places (Union, for example) can be funny about you taking in bottles, and I’ll be buggered if I’m gonna fork out 4 quid for one at the bar.  These days I fill the bulb directly from the toilet. “Eeeeeww,” I hear you say… but after all, given what else I’m taking up my arse at these places, I think that toilet bowl water is least of my worries!

You get a free drink at ‘cost check’ so I get a bottle of water then 👍🐷☣️💦

• 3 weeks later...

for me douching myself is a must. scat is a limit and i love licking and sucking a raw cock when it's pulled from the depths of my body.

For me absolutely yes 

Mentally I can not get in the mood for sex and feel comfortable during sex if I know I haven't cleaned out before

As others have noted everyone’s prep time is different and everyone’s body is different 

simple things to make the process easier would be having a good diet, taking daily fibre pills. If it gets closer to the hookup and you still feel unease take imodiums.

I recently went to a sex party, I began my prep at the start of that week making sure I wasn’t eating anything that might rock the boat

the Night before the party I felt good, I took an 1 Imodium tablet for reassurance, the morning of the party I took another Imodium and then did a deep douche. All in all I had no issue I was good to go for round 48 hours and in that time my hole was well and truly used.

Moral of the story.. listen to you body, understand it and you’ll be all good 🙂 

I think a healthy bottom should douche daily. You really never know when you are going to be bred and like everyone is saying… a messy bottom is a mood killer. I have been douching since I was a young teen and after awhile you get to know your body and when you are clean. 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously there'll be times you can't douche, so it's a judgement to be made by both parties whether or not to fuck. I still remember years ago how you didn't really douche, but somehow things were sort of OK. Most of the time. Fuck knows how. 

Most definitely if you're off to a sauna or a sex club or a planned fuck, douching is the way to go. It's worth taking note of the times when douching works really well. For e.g., today I was squeaky clean for hours, after douching for 45 minutes and being fucked over the course of a number of hours. At other times, I've douched for an hour, but haven't managed to last more than a couple of hours before wondering if I was really clean. If you know you're going to have a big fuck session on a particular day, I'd say it's good to plan your diet to help the clearing out.

3 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Obviously there'll be times you can't douche, so it's a judgement to be made by both parties whether or not to fuck. I still remember years ago how you didn't really douche, but somehow things were sort of OK. Most of the time. Fuck knows how. 

Most definitely if you're off to a sauna or a sex club or a planned fuck, douching is the way to go. It's worth taking note of the times when douching works really well. For e.g., today I was squeaky clean for hours, after douching for 45 minutes and being fucked over the course of a number of hours. At other times, I've douched for an hour, but haven't managed to last more than a couple of hours before wondering if I was really clean. If you know you're going to have a big fuck session on a particular day, I'd say it's good to plan your diet to help the clearing out.

If you can’t douche you should not get bred.

• Upvote 3

On 4/30/2022 at 9:41 AM, Beardybarrowboy said:

I usually play every week at vault139.  I’ve noticed when I was young accidents were rare if I hadn’t  douched but now I’m 48 I take no chances.  If I aim to get there at 7pm I take Imodium at 4 and douche out at home and then douche when I get there with bottled water and a douche bulb.  On naked night it’s easy to tuck your bulb into your sock.  That guarantees clean as a whistle and can last 5 hours with not even slightly discoloured cum leaks. Perfect!

Great advice!