How Versatile are you? 😉

Carlos1881

1 hour ago, partying.hard said:

My preference is totally 50-50 vers.  I’ve got a big dick and I love to fuck. And my whole gets hungry and needs to get stuffed.

but a lot of times I go into an anonymous hook up, thinking I’m going to bottom. But looking at my size, attitude, voice, and Dick, I’m often caught off guard by how many supposed tops want me to fuck them.

Sounds like a great problem to have bud.

• Haha 1

Nearly all bottom, I LOVE feeling like a slut just there for the tops pleasure. Love being on all fours and get mounted and enjoy as a top pounds my hole. I will top, but it rare, when I'm lucky enough to find a smooth younger bottom I'll enjoy tongue fucking him then topping but other wise I'm ass up and begging for cock. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 3:19 PM, URS2USE said:

100% pure bottom.  i have never Topped and have never even thought about Topping.  The submissive in me wants to please and one of the best ways is to let a Top use me in whatever way he wants...

That just about  sums me up too. Pleasing a top, however he wants, gives me great satisfaction. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 10:19 AM, URS2USE said:

100% pure bottom.  i have never Topped and have never even thought about Topping.  The submissive in me wants to please and one of the best ways is to let a Top use me in whatever way he wants...

But as a pure submissive, would you Top to please your Top if he "demanded" it from you? 

• Like 1

I'm 95% bottom. There have been a few times in the past that when it was time to leave Steam Works, and wanted to cum before leaving, I would find someone with their ass up and open wanting another load pumped in it. It would usually only take me a minute or two by that time of the night to unload into a cum filled ass before going home.

• Like 1