Hands or no hands (that is the question)

I don't use my hands for a blowjob unless it is absolutely necessary. I believe a blowjob should be all mouth action, not part blowjob and part "jack off". The only times I uses my hands is if I need to hold his cock steady or if he has a mean curve and I need to pull it up or down for better sucking action. Even then, I only push or pull at the base of his cock making sure that my hands are not part of the stimulation and keep all the stimulation coming from my mouth until the guy gets off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Me I never use my hands unless the top wants me too because I get a real enjoyment from getting a top off with just my lips, tongue and back of the throat. Love to suck and move tongue all over it while it's all in my mouth and hitting the back of my throat with the cock head.

Being the submissive type, when i suck a guys cock, my hands are usually behind my back voluntary, or hand-cuffed, therefore i'm forced to get His cock into my mouth any way that i can!

5 hours ago, URS2USE said:

Being the submissive type, when i suck a guys cock, my hands are usually behind my back voluntary, or hand-cuffed, therefore i'm forced to get His cock into my mouth any way that i can!

This sounds very tempting, and I hadn't considered the hands/no-hands question in the light of physically restricting what my cocksucker can do.

I bet not being able to use your hands makes you even more creative in the use of your lips, tongue, and throat muscles. Lucky guys who get to enjoy a blowjob from you! 🙂

• Thanks 1

I usually put my hands around the tops ass cheeks to indicate that I want his cock deep down my throat... and if the top is dominant he will know that I am a slut and usually pushes my hands down and then rough fucks my throat really good 🙂

3 hours ago, Dextro95 said:

I usually put my hands around the tops ass cheeks to indicate that I want his cock deep down my throat... and if the top is dominant he will know that I am a slut and usually pushes my hands down and then rough fucks my throat really good 🙂

This is a great place for a cocksucker's hands, not mentioned earlier (unless I missed it): gripping the top's ass, so you can take his cock to the root. 😈

And yeah, for me (and many other dominant tops), this would quickly end up with my hands gripping your skull — or one hand on your skull and one on your chin — so I could fuck your throat hard.

Definitely no hands on my cock. The cocksukker can cup and stroke my balls but I only want his mouth on my shaft. I want him to use his throat and tongue to make me cum plus I don't want his hand round my shaft to control the throat fuck - I decide how deep I go and whether I cum balls deep in his throat or in his mouth over his tongue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Definitely no hands on my cock. The cocksukker can cup and stroke my balls but I only want his mouth on my shaft. I want him to use his throat and tongue to make me cum plus I don't want his hand round my shaft to control the throat fuck - I decide how deep I go and whether I cum balls deep in his throat or in his mouth over his tongue.

In other posts I have commented that I consider cocksucking as foreplay. But while traveling a couple of weeks ago I hooked up with a dom top that insisted I suck him with no hands and like a good sub bottom I gagged and did my best to take his deep throat fuck until he shot and I swallowed every drop of his load. Loved it. That’s why I firmly believe that it’s best for the bottom to let the top make all the decisions.

17 hours ago, TightBott7 said:

In other posts I have commented that I consider cocksucking as foreplay. But while traveling a couple of weeks ago I hooked up with a dom top that insisted I suck him with no hands and like a good sub bottom I gagged and did my best to take his deep throat fuck until he shot and I swallowed every drop of his load. Loved it. That’s why I firmly believe that it’s best for the bottom to let the top make all the decisions.

Good man, and of course you loved sucking cock hands-free - as a cocksucker it's your job to give up control of your mouth and throat so your top can really enjoy pumping his sperm deep in your throat or over your tongue - whatever he needs. I hope you thanked him for fucking your throat and feeding you his load.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Good man, and of course you loved sucking cock hands-free - as a cocksucker it's your job to give up control of your mouth and throat so your top can really enjoy pumping his sperm deep in your throat or over your tongue - whatever he needs. I hope you thanked him for fucking your throat and feeding you his load.

Absolutely I thanked him and not just to be polite, I was genuinely grateful for how he used me and gave me his load to swallow.

• Like 1

I am the rare man who prefers more hand and less mouth. And definitely keep your lips off my cock while I cum. 
      The last blow job I gave the guy asked me to use my hand at the same time. It worked great, had his load within minutes. 😜