Bottom's Diet Regime before Gangbang

hungry_hole

I know that bottoms must drink lots of water, consume fiber and avoid some foods the day and hours before getting fucked. And that makes sense. but do any bottoms have a specific diet the day before and hours before a fuckfest? A diet that avoids gas and makes it easy to clean your hole.

By specific I mean, specific menu and foods.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My diet doesn’t really change from day to day because I always like to be ready for sex. But when I know I’m going to be fucked by more than a few tops I avoid certain things like Avocado and peanut butter.

When I do that, I usually bulk up on my leafy greens and eat salmon or grilled chicken breast.  Oatmeal is also good for clearing out the poop deck, but it’s not something I enjoy so I’ll usually just skip breakfast when I’m prepping for a train. 

The best greens for no mess are baby spinach, mustard greens and kale. Also, I make it a point to drink at least 10 glasses of water per day leading up to it, but more if I can. 

43 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

My diet doesn’t really change from day to day because I always like to be ready for sex. But when I know I’m going to be fucked by more than a few tops I avoid certain things like Avocado and peanut butter.

Everything else you said made sense. I don't get the avocado and peanut butter connection though. Care to help a bottom out?

1 hour ago, LakeErieSub said:

Everything else you said made sense. I don't get the avocado and peanut butter connection though. Care to help a bottom out?

Sure. Without being too graphic, avocado gives me messy poop. It’s harder to wipe and I usually have to do an extra clean out when I have it. Same with peanut butter, but not on the same level as avocado. I love both but they don’t make my sex life easy. 

When I'm going to be doing something that I know is gong to be long and/or heavy use (e.g. big toys or fisting) I cut back to simple items like small cinnamon donuts and milk and dink Ensure the rest of the time. After a good couple hour clean out, I am ready for use.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I take Pure everyday, which helps to clean out the bulk of stuff. I don’t eat anything for at least 24 hours (I drink a lot of tea and lemon flavored water to help with the hunger). Most of all, I deep clean, and I mean DEEP. I do that a few hours before hand and then maybe a spot clean just prior. After the deep clean, I wear one of my larger butt plugs with a thick neck (the narrow part) to get a good pre-stretch going and only take it out for the spot cleaning and right before I fuck. That a way, I can get right to business, plus it gets my p-spot warmed up. 

• 1 year later...
On 5/10/2022 at 11:00 AM, hungry_hole said:

I know that bottoms must drink lots of water, consume fiber and avoid some foods the day and hours before getting fucked. And that makes sense. but do any bottoms have a specific diet the day before and hours before a fuckfest? A diet that avoids gas and makes it easy to clean your hole.

By specific I mean, specific menu and foods.

Really great topic @hungry_hole - I was just wondering this myself. I appreciate the responses to-date too.

I have grown to love oatmeal every morning with as much fruit as I hav on-hand, and/or a banana. Am I really suppose to give up my coffee?? This would be sad but if it meant having an easier or quicker time cleaning out for my date - then I will do it.

But it does raise a follow-up question... What type of food categories - like caffeine, etc. should I be on the look-out to avoid and why? What does caffeine do to my intestines and how does cutting it out (or reducing it) help?

Any other insights would be super appreciated. I am not keen on taking a supplement if I don't have to.