Married guys

Bottom Jim

I have found many married guys who love to fuck. All ages and races.

in all my encounters none of them asked about a condom All wanted to give it to me bare. All wanted to cum in my ass

i was wondering how others found this

• Like 2

I find married men to be much more eager the first few times. But as far as long term hook-ups, some can become a hassle with scheduling. I had one dude who always wanted to hook up at 5:00 before work cause his wife expected him home at a certain time. Although he was really fun and I wished it would’ve worked out, I did not become a gay man to let a woman turn on my sex life lol. I even had one married man show up at my house uninvited!

As far as condom use, I actually see that. A lot of married men being out always used condom. Hell some even want condoms for a blowjob help.

I suspect about the men who have wedding rings on are not really married, but they know that some guys go for that sort of things so they play along.

I think there are two sorts of married men out there with respect to condom use/bare fucking.

The first is the guy that is super-careful in planning his activities, making sure that nothing happens to tip off the wife. He's got condoms concealed carefully somewhere and he uses them regularly to avoid contracting any STI that he might pass on to his wife. He fully acknowledges (to himself, at least) that he likes this kind of sex but wants to keep it compartmentalized.

The second is the guy that hasn't really faced up to who he is, but who gives in (regularly or not) to "urges". He can justify this as meeting a physical need that just happens sometimes, that he's helpless to control, which is why he finds himself at cruise spots and the like on a work afternoon. Carrying condoms would mean it was premeditated, and he'd planned it, which he can't do, and worse, it suggests he's going after guys he knows might have an STI. If he goes bare, he can convince himself it's another straight guy like himself who just needs a little release with another man, so it's got to be safe, right?

Obviously, an oversimplification, but I think there's a big divide between the two.

On 5/12/2022 at 6:29 PM, MarriedCumDump said:

As a married bottom  I can confirm, at least for me, that I never use or ask about condoms.

Same thing for me

Was supposed to hookup with a bottom yesterday for the first time for a quickie before he went to work. Didn't show, didn't text, didn't respond to either of my texts. This morning I have a text from him that his wife got suspicious and followed him to work. We specifically talked about me breeding him but there had been no mention of a wife. Doesn't really matter to me cause I didn't exchange vows with her, he did.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What’s funny about “straight” married men is that in the build up to a meet I’ve always found they can be a bit nervous and have all these pre conditions etc, like they don’t kiss, they don’t eat ass, they won’t fuck without a condom.

Then when it comes to the deed, they’ve got their tongue down my throat, tongue up my ass and raw dick in my hole, it’s like they put these blinkers on and become a totally different men.

I've enjoyed very many married guys and yes, mainly raw. What surprises me is that most admit to being married or partnered, usually as an explanation as to why they can't hook up at the drop of a hat. But i've also had married guys tell me "[she knows] but doesn't know the extent of it" (after arranging a threesome and fucking me raw after his mate - whom he had texted to cum round - had just dumped a load in me) and "I have a very high sex drive and my wife can't keep up with me" (after dumping a load in me after rugby practice), I could host 24/7 which increased my chances of hooking up with married guys but many liked the fact that reading my adds I was obviously experienced, if not rather slutty, and clearly looking to be fucked. Always best to not mention safe sex or condoms, just get them naked and hard and they'll follow your lead.   

I have found with many; that they dont kiss, but love having their ass rimmed and eaten, love having cock sucked, love to fuck BB. Some can be quite demanding on time,as in their time to suit, not yours, even if you are horny.

I like to do them in restrooms, Saunas, no strings.

I have also witnessed in the saunas, they are greedy lol and will fuck anyone or let everyone fuck them. Then rush home.