Glory hole etiquette

I have a new question/situation to pose.

The other day I was in a glory hole cubicle at the local sauna, ready to take my first raw cock in ages. A really nice cock popped through the glory hole and stayed there. I wanked it a bit then slapped it against one of my arse cheeks. I wasn't interested in sucking it. The cock stayed where it was. I was tempted to just pull my cheeks apart and position the head of it on my hole, then ease back, but something made me think maybe he wouldn't want bareback. I just had a feeling. Maybe if i had and he didn't want bareback, he'd pull away immediately. Anyway, eventually I just lubed it up and we did fuck (although it was a clumsy fuck, to be honest). 

I normally just plant my lubed arse against a glory hole and leave it there, so anyone entering the adjoining cubicle can just go for it. Either that or my gut feeling is the guy wants raw (or not). 

If a bare cock has been pushed through a glory hole and just waits, what would you say is the etiquette in terms of assuming it's OK just to back onto it right away? 

1 hour ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I have a new question/situation to pose.

The other day I was in a glory hole cubicle at the local sauna, ready to take my first raw cock in ages. A really nice cock popped through the glory hole and stayed there. I wanked it a bit then slapped it against one of my arse cheeks. I wasn't interested in sucking it. The cock stayed where it was. I was tempted to just pull my cheeks apart and position the head of it on my hole, then ease back, but something made me think maybe he wouldn't want bareback. I just had a feeling. Maybe if i had and he didn't want bareback, he'd pull away immediately. Anyway, eventually I just lubed it up and we did fuck (although it was a clumsy fuck, to be honest). 

I normally just plant my lubed arse against a glory hole and leave it there, so anyone entering the adjoining cubicle can just go for it. Either that or my gut feeling is the guy wants raw (or not). 

If a bare cock has been pushed through a glory hole and just waits, what would you say is the etiquette in terms of assuming it's OK just to back onto it right away? 

To me, a bare cock through a GH is fair game. my experience has been they will let you know what they want by their response. i have often just backed onto a bare cock presented through a GH and that usually  ends up with a load in my ass. If they don't want ass, they will pull back, in which case, i offer my mouth and end up sucking them off. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 10:09 AM, DirtyIndyDad40 said:

when I’m in a chair at a gloryhole and guys step up who don’t interest me, what is glory hole etiquette?  How do I graciously pass? 

You pass by getting your ass out of the chair and letting someone else service the cock because you are denying the top what he needs and denying another bottom what they need. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 10:09 AM, DirtyIndyDad40 said:

when I’m in a chair at a gloryhole and guys step up who don’t interest me, what is glory hole etiquette?  How do I graciously pass? 

Gloryholes are the ultimate anonymous sex because all you see and have access to is a cock or a hole. To me that means that etiquette is not very important. I suck any cock that appears through the gloryhole but if it doesn't get hard or is too, too small, i gently push it away or ignore it, and the cock eventually disappears.

I don't like to have my cock sucked so when I'm asked to slide my cock thorugh I just ignore the request. I don't apologize for it either.

• Like 1