Underage sex and STI risk

I came from a free-love, home nudist incest family in the 70s, who been at this for generations. Trust me—family friends included a like-minded doctor on call.  

And yes, today most large urban health departments will treat teens, no questions asked. 

also, last weekend I had my first date with a new boy… who’s recently turned 18, got tested and found out he’s poz. Has no idea who, could have happened any time in the last few years. So now, I’m stuck playing daddy to this scared, uninformed kid. I don’t mind… but if you’re gonna break it, you need to own it men. At least he has a nice ass and shoots hot, young, toxic loads.  Makes doing another man’s chores a little less annoying. 

• Like 4

As disgusting as it is, there are medical professionals that will look the other way  and who participate. I know this from personal experience and it is a major reason I avoid dentists at all costs. 

I was lucky in my way. I didn't catch anything until I was 21  but I know I was flirting with danger and the problem with Russian Roulette is when you win, there is no going back. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’m a mandatory reporter.   STI in a minor is trigger, and I’ve had to look at parents and tell them.   In about half the cases they already had an idea that something was going on.  Had one woman attacked husband and I assumed father of child.  I have seen teens who were sexually active catching things and passing it around, legal partners, but majority of times it was abuse. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

There's a great French movie (Bang Gang) about teenage sex and STIs which is based on a true life story of a group of kids who were having orgies and came down with a bunch of STIs - including many getting syphilis. I highly recommend watching it - it's well done…

But at the end of the day the issue of STIs is yet another reason why you shouldn't be having sex with kids. You may think you're getting away with it, but the kid gets an STI and lots of questions will be asked…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1