Fickstutenmarkt in Amsterdam

Dexus

I'm spending several weeks in Europe in June/July 2022 and have the opportunity to be in Amsterdam for Fickstutenmarkt at The Eagle on July 16th.

I've never been before and one of my biggest fantasies is to be a red hood mare at one of these parties! As I don't get to Europe often, I really want to make the most of this opportunity. However, getting to Amsterdam is out of the way (in terms of my travel schedule) and expensive as I need to get to Gran Canaria afterwards which is not easy due to very few direct flights from Amsterdam.

For those that have been to these parties before, I'd like to know (before I make travel arrangements) if I will definitely get a spot as a mare if I show up early? I know that Horse Market in the US have a very competitive ticketing system for mares - some having to go into a lotto to be guaranteed a spot. Is it this competitive in Europe and particularly Amsterdam? I'm mid 30s and in decent physical shape, so I am not too concerned that I won't 'look' the part. But I am concerned that maybe there's only a limited number of mare places and it's 'first in, best dressed'... or undressed in this case. Worst case, I could go as a Stallion but mare is most definitely the preference. Cumunion is also happening the night after on July 17th - another party I haven't been to before. If I don't make it as a mare, maybe I can make up for it here!

I'm also concerned that the 'fantasy' may be better than the 'reality' with these parties... and I'll be spending an extra 1000 euros to make the detour to Amsterdam. Alternatively, I could just get someone to blindfold me and whore me out in a sling somewhere in some cruise bar in Playa del Ingles 😛 

Or is Fickstutenmarkt simply unmissable for a first timer...?? 

Edited by Dexus

Is it worth a €1000 detour? No. You said yourself, could go blindfolded in Playa. Is it worth experiencing? YES! The Amsterdam FSM crew are very friendly and lots of cum available, but it's not the only European city on the calendar. So the only advice I could give is to maybe plan your EU trip differently next time. Also, alternative option, try airport Brussels for a connection. There's a direct train from Adam to Brussels. You could even stop off halfway and go to Eindhoven Airport (IF there is a connection I have no idea).

I don't have up to date info on A'dam but my last trip maybe 10 years ago was 95% BB in the bars so no real 'raw' need to go to FSM but it's likely an experience in itself, assuming you opt for red hood? Barelin is well known for BB and I found Madrid to be mostly BB as well. Gran Canaria has plenty of raw write-ups too and round-the-clock 😉  😛

A $1000 detour? There are tickets to GC for about €180 (direct flight with Transavia one way from Amsterdam). I have one (+ a return) and it includes rescheduling. But it could be they are fully booked on the dates you want to fly. They also fly from Rotterdam and Eindhoven (I think) but on limited days. Other airlines usually have a stopover in Madrid or Barcelona.

10 hours ago, NLbear said:

A $1000 detour? There are tickets to GC for about €180 (direct flight with Transavia one way from Amsterdam). I have one (+ a return) and it includes rescheduling. But it could be they are fully booked on the dates you want to fly. They also fly from Rotterdam and Eindhoven (I think) but on limited days. Other airlines usually have a stopover in Madrid or Barcelona.

The issue is that I have very specific days I want to fly (both getting to AMS and GC). Plus the extra few nights accommodation in AMS is quite expensive compared to other big Euro cities. After earlier stops in Berlin and Pairs (and with Gran Canaria to cum), maybe my need for raw and anon encounters will be satisfied and I can sacrifice FSM this time around 😞  

Edited by Dexus
  • Like 1

I went to fickstutenmarkt in Amsterdam two weeks ago and I have only the point of view of the top but I would say don't plan to come only for that event. You would have no problem having a spot as a bottom and if you're pretty young it's an advantage because a lot of bottoms there were 50+ so youngs took more attention.

But the place was tiny and not so much action. I fucked essentially the same hole of this amazing fit guy and he had my load at the end but I was disappointed to see that only a few top guys wanted to fuck and cum. I think the blind aspect of this party is sexy but also limits the action.

So my advice would be to consider it seriously, I'm sure you could manage something blindly without that long trip and if you want to visit Amsterdam, maybe consider the other events too like the meat market that I enjoyed some weeks ago and the Coffe & Cream this week! 

• Upvote 1

On 5/23/2022 at 2:23 PM, Dexus said:

The issue is that I have very specific days I want to fly (both getting to AMS and GC). Plus the extra few nights accommodation in AMS is quite expensive compared to other big Euro cities. After earlier stops in Berlin and Pairs (and with Gran Canaria to cum), maybe my need for raw and anon encounters will be satisfied and I can sacrifice FSM this time around 😞  

There will be plenty of opportunities for BB in GC. If you like daytime sex in particular, check out Basement Studios. Although you can have sex there anywhere anytime, there's a sex area out back with slings and a sex table. You'll have a great time! 

• Like 4