I was wondering if anyone knew what day and or night would be best time to go to one of the Bathhouses in Providence RI and just get used all night after I slam, or know anywhere else besides the Bathhouses where anyone can use 1 or both of my holes for their own sexual needs or wants can or will be somewhat rough to get or take whatever they want or want. While finding me on a bed or sling with my legs spread wide open and pulled back far enough that my ass will be lifted up and off the bed or sling and my head hanging and knowing from this position there is nothing I can do to stop or prevent whatever is going to happen or what they want to do with me and my holes

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Exeter ri here. Both the megaplex and eagles nest bathhouses in providence seem to be very popular on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. I have been to the megaplex on a Fri night and even though it wasn't that busy on that particular night, there were way more tops looking for holes to breed that time and man did I get used like a dirty dump. LOL I have only smoked you there to get myself primed and ready but I've always wanted to do a bump or a small slam and then go wild and if you're ever interested I could pay for the entry for both of us and and cover the cost of some supplies so you can stick me and then yourself and then go crazy. LOL call or text or message me here 451-1411

• Upvote 1