Bored or horny ?

Sometimes I do wonder if I hunt for a hook up because I’m bored, instead of actually being horny. 
Kinda become a natural escape as going to gym or a bar to someone else.

At times I think I enjoy the chase more than the action itself . (I still love being penetrated tho).

What do you think?

• Upvote 1

I hate the chase but love the hookup. I have become pretty jaded about the "chase" over 15 years of living in the PNW, most guys here seem to be in it for the chase, but rarely hookup, and even if they do hookup don't penetrate. After hours of cruising, they just want to cuddle but won't touch your dick or let you touch theirs.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Upvote 3

On 5/29/2022 at 4:21 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I hate the chase but love the hookup.

Agreed. When I am horny I want cock. I have a small list of friends that I like to have sex with, but when they aren't available finding a sexual outlet (or more so finding a guy to plug his outlet into my inlet) can be frustrating to say the least. The closest gay-friendly bar typically has a high ratio of bottoms to tops (isn't that everywhere?) and a hookup isn't assured. Online apps are a one in one hundred shot on a good day. So I appreciate the cocks I do run across.

As for the "bored or horny", it can be both. Sex is a great way to fill a few hours/evening/night/weekend when I am bored or horny. I love to be nude and I love to be fucked, so whatever gets me there is a welcome feeling.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Other way for me. I hate the chase, love the hookup. I'm always horny and always want sex. I hate the chit-chat before as it seems like it will never end, and guys ask really intrusive personal questions. Some guys seem to love the chase and drag it out and honestly, I lose interest and move on. That's why I prefer cruising at the gym or the trails near me. You know when guys are looking and there's not a lot of chit-chat, just right to fucking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

When I am online, one of my pet hates is when a guy's opening message to me is "I'm bored".  I am never sure how I am expected to react to that... Personally, life is so full of things to learn and do, exercise, people to talk to, I can't imagine being bored ever. Tired, maybe, but never bored.  

I am sure a lot of  guys online get off on the chase alone - and the gratification that comes from someone wanting them. 

Like others here, I love the hookup, and it's why I prefer to visit places to meet guys rather than do it online. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

When I get messages from guys who are 'bored' my reply that I'm not a babysitter and why aren't they horny usually gets me blocked.
But I'm going to meet horny guys not bored guys. Positive energy not negative vibes. As it were.
Yes going to a cruise venue is a better option for me or even playing on cam.

• Like 2

@AirmaxUK is so right. Each and every one of us fought off millions of competing sperm just to exist. It’s a privilege to be here. And it doesn’t last long. I can’t ever imagine being bored. As the saying goes: “I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I’ll use my time.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure most of us start browsing on our phones or computer when we're bored and often this leads to hook up sites. Whether out of boredom or being horny, if the right proposition came along and we could, we'd all be up for the meet. However, we are often online at work or waiting for an appointment etc and can't actually meet there and then. Annoying as this is if you are the one stood up, it is part and of modern day life and I always assume this could be the case when chatting and hunting for a meet.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 1:51 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

When I am online, one of my pet hates is when a guy's opening message to me is "I'm bored".  I am never sure how I am expected to react to that... Personally, life is so full of things to learn and do, exercise, people to talk to, I can't imagine being bored ever. Tired, maybe, but never bored.

Except, maybe, at work, I can't remember the last time I was bored! I have so many other (somewhat competing) interests outside of sex! If I lived to be 10,000 years old and never bought anything new related to my various other interests, I still don't think I would be bored!

I honestly don't know how I would respond to someone who replied to me that they were bored. (I wish I would've told my mother I was bored! She would've come up with a list of chores for me to do in the blink of an eye!) On the one hand, my purpose in life is NOT to entertain someone who is bored. On the other hand, I'm going to do my best to make sure they're not bored during our session! So if they tickle whatever my fancy is at that particular moment, it would probably be on and popping. If they came across as "too much like work," then NEXT!

9 hours ago, RawPlug said:

I can’t ever imagine being bored. As the saying goes: “I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I’ll use my time.”

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 to that quote!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

In my experience, people proclaiming they are bored tend to be boring. Imaginative and creative people are more self-regulating. Again, in my experience people who say they are bored on hookup apps tend to have entitlement issues and an expectation that others will amuse them.

They are not my people, regardless of how objectively hot they may be or think they are. A dead or lazy mind in bed is a bad fuck.

• Like 2