Breed deep or shallow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Naturally, as a dedicated cumdump I want my top to go in as deep as possible and make sure the load stays in there. However, sometimes the top will continue to pump while he's cumming so invariably some of the precious load will be lost. Other times a top will choose to do a creampie especially if there are other tops waiting to breed me. 

In the case where I am the top (and it happens on a regular basis too:-) I certainly want to go as deep inside as possible. I almost always cum in 3 waves separated by a few seconds. So when I am cumming it can take a good minute before I am finished. That can be quite surprising to bottoms who usually think I'm done after the first wave. Sometimes, I feel like cumming in a cocksucker mouth and the best is if I am in a dark room with two or three mouths servicing me. Each one will get a portion of my load 🙂 Because, as a professional cum dump, I know it's all about the load  LOL

I'm a top, but the only way I want to breed is deep. I know some tops like to see their cum dripping from the bottom's hole, but not me. I prefer to blow as deep as possible, I love the thought of my seed swimming deep inside the bottom's guts and being absorbed by them, our DNA mingling

4 hours ago, MadnessNZ said:

I'm a top, but the only way I want to breed is deep. I know some tops like to see their cum dripping from the bottom's hole, but not me. I prefer to blow as deep as possible, I love the thought of my seed swimming deep inside the bottom's guts and being absorbed by them, our DNA mingling

When I am bottoming, I want the top to breed me deep and with a big dick well in past the 2nd ring......  When I am in top mode I love to take the bottom on a deep journey and breed his hole deep in past the 2nd ring too 😉

Like many here I'm sure.... With a twist possibly?

I love being bred deep if it's a single top.

But, if there are multiple guys taking me,  I really enjoy the first load quite shallow, as love knowing the cum is lube for the other guys who will cum as deep as possible.

11 hours ago, MadnessNZ said:

As a bottom I like to have seed I jetted in me as deep as possible.

• Like 1