Too many flakes for cumdump group

bb-btm

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

When I was using the hookup sites, bbrt and recon worked the best - but I haven't seen any guys mention either of the others I remember:  Manhunt & Adam4Adam.  Are those still around? 

Adam4Adam is still around, but the flake ratio is (or "was", at least when I was on it, I eventually said the hell with it) just as high. And the number of bottoms trying to convince you as a fellow bottom to fuck them is also high.

BBRT is still around, but it is a ghost town in the PNW, I did successfully hookup with it everyday I was in CA this summer and was getting multiple emails in MN last week before I got tired of the back and forth and used Squirt to find the cruising spots with great success. 

I can't get into my Adam4Adam account anymore, but in the PNW it was almost exclusively guys looking for relationships not hookups, so my the locals I tried to hookup with may have gotten me blocked, I don't care enough to try to find out.

Sniffies seemed to be good in both CA (I had several hookups that I either fucked or got fucked by) and MN (I hit the cruising spots instead of pursuing the online, although I think I had been chatting with the young guy who bred me in the park on Saturday), here guys stop responding as soon as you suggest hooking up in person, or try to talk you into jacking off on video with them.

Too many bottoms as well, supply and demand. Also it depends on location, parking, easy access. The moon, if it rains, the weather and things like of the Giants win that day. I think also Monkeypox has thrown a bucket 🪣 of cold water on the scene so less guys risking it, especially married guys and cheaters… boy I love married guys and cheaters. 

In NYC, Adam4Adam, and Jack's are more for relationships.  For sex, BBRT died a slow and hideous death. Quick connect used to be good. NKP is popular--with sociopaths.  Grindr is still popular, with sociopaths and transgender girls who get pissed off when they hit you up and you say you're not interested. They get confrontational and at times nasty.  There were only a few several years ago, but they are very common now on Grindr. Sniffies is wildly popular here especially in Upper Manhattan, with very few trans girls.  You can barely wade through  the tons of Sniffies  ads  in Harlem.   And tops are a  little more plentiful in Harlem though you do have aggressive bottoms.  Still, cumdump and pump n dump or one on one, the flake rate is high.  In my experience though, I prefer the flakes who don't show up to the ones that do.

Location and hotel is important. If your too far out from city center or somewhere way off the freeway, I think that could make a difference. 

I also went over to this Cumdump party late night. When I got to this seedy motel, the front entrance had a lock so you couldn’t drive in without a guest pass.