Hooking-up with a new person

toolman1966

I'm not the only person to have a screening spot (if hosting) for meeting a hook up from an on-line social site or app.  I usually meet at a Starbucks close by my place.  Just to make sure, their showing up... and face is the same as profile. Not giving out my address to just anyone and then they ghost me.

So, who else has a screening location to meet a hook-ups?  

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have the odd situation that if you put my actual address into Google maps, it puts the pin a block away from my house. So I have to give people the address of where the parking lot next to my house is, and then guide them when they arrive. It works, and in this small town there really isn't much of a good meeting place for that sort of meeting.

I don’t meet beforehand. I don’t even like cursory chat before. I find it best to get naked and go at it right away. Any delay and people start to overthink the situation, get second thoughts, etc. If a guy’s completely not as advertised I’ll walk away or say it’s not going to work, but otherwise don’t want to do anything that could break the mood.