advice on going anal only

Latinnewbie

Hello, so basically question for you guys that have gone from top to bottom how did you shift your mind from getting sexual pleasure from your dick to anally, while ive yet to be fucked, I'll be using a dildo on my ass but while it feels good after a while I'll get tired and just want to jack off.

Edited by Latinnewbie

I've been fucking and getting fucked for over 30 years. Why does it have to be one or the other? I was exclusively a top for about a year before I tried bottoming, but then I flip fucked with the 2nd guy to ever fuck me. My conclusion was and still is that both positions are awesome and should be pursued at every opportunity.

• Like 4

I was exclusively a top, had tried getting fucked once and it hurt like hell, but I should have persevered. Wind forward 20 years and got curious, started buying anal toys, found my magic button aka prostate and now I’m more of a bottom taking every opportunity to bottom and stick deeper and thicker toys up my ass. I now regret not persevering when I was younger and being the bottom slut I now am.

Edited by BBSMKR
  • Like 1

All my life i have been a bottom, to be honest its all i know and i have enjoyed mens cocks up my ass fucking me, i have anal orgasms from a good ass fuck and it felt amazing, the only thing is not all men know or give me anal orgasms, all my life i have only had two anal orgasms, but if one finds a man who can do it, it feels amazing. there are man who want to make me their female bitch when i am with them and its great. nothing like spreading my legs for a man to fuck me.

initially I only topped. I tried bottoming but the pain was excruciating.  I bought some butt plugs of various sizes, starting using them, loosening my hole, training me to relax and accept dick. Soon I was getting fucked and became more bottom, always bareback. Eventually I was pozzed. Inevitable and no regrets

There is no reason you can’t top and bottom.

I was so lucky to have had an absolutely wonderful older guy to fuck me for my first time having sex.  He showed me the total pleasure of having a dick in my ass.

Then I tried topping.  It was just as wonderful.

For me, it feels a lot better to have an actual dick in me, than playing with my own hole.  Find a patient guy to help you out with your first bottom fuck.

If fucked correctly, you might be able to cum from being fucked.  That orgasm and ejaculation is entirely different than cumming when I top.  Maybe even better.

Good luck.  Keep trying.

• Upvote 1

I agree versatility is awesome. I actually love fucking men and women still, but believe I am a BETTER bottom than top. I have cum from getting fucked many times... but tend to top in relationships and bottom in hookups. Probably more nurture (and mindset) than nature as i think men fully have the capability to enjoy both acts fully. I really enjoy giving up control and being of service to sexy top men and soaking up their cum overnight (or whenever I get it). As my first black top pal said 'practice makes permanent' -- so get to work 😋😈

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the replies, regarding the versatility, I guess I lean more bottom When thinking about being with a guy cause I like the feeling of things up my ass, makes me feel slutty to imagine myself like that.