Are cumunion parties worth it?

On 12/22/2022 at 11:05 PM, KylerIsTrash said:

I’ve never been to one. I used to think it would be hot but it never lined up. I know how guys just stand around the bathhouse and wait to watch someone else fuck.

Somewhere I decided CumUnion would probable have guys that are more cliquish and exclusive and less willing to get their dicks wet. Maybe it’s a misconception on my part. Idk. Seems like there could be higher expectations. Maybe it’s just because I live in the PNW. Reading y’all posts make me wish I had gone to one in Indy when I lived in Chicago.

I definitely support anybody who goes to CumUnion and would probably still go to one under the right circumstances. These days I’m mostly tryin to get fucked by other guys who show up on a normal random night at the bathhouse. 

Unfortunately your assumptions about Cumunion in the PNW are pretty accurate. If you find yourself in a city outside the region when there is a Cumunion party scheduled I highly recommend it. If you make a special trip I've found that LA and Denver (currently Colorado Springs) are particularly hot. I haven't actually been to a Cumunion party in the midwest, but based on general experience would guess that they are hot. Palm Springs and Las Vegas are worthwhile, definitely better than the PNW, but don't compare to LA or Denver. The only time I went in Pittsburgh was great. I've only gone once in San Diego, but it is tied with the worst experiences in Seattle, no one was having sex at all. In the PNW, Portland is slightly better than Seattle or Vancouver, BC but not worth a special trip.

• Upvote 1