Let’s see your holes

@RawUK Going off topic here, but why not eh.  As you state above I suggested that you could change your BZ handle to @FelchingPig. And now I have another suggestion for you, this time a change of profession.... There are those in this life that have the fortune of being wine tasters. I think you would be very well suited to being a cum taster. 

''That one is a bit on the salty side. Hmmm, that one is a bit sweet. Yeah, this one is a little bitter. Oh YES, this one is just right, mmmMMMmmm. Yeah, give this one a few more hours to ferment in that cunt and it should be just right, I'll be back in a bit to re-taste this one.''

£250k per year, company car, and health benefits. How does that grab ya? 😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

@RawUK Going off topic here, but why not eh.  As you state above I suggested that you could change your BZ handle to @FelchingPig. And now I have another suggestion for you, this time a change of profession.... There are those in this life that have the fortune of being wine tasters. I think you would be very well suited to being a cum taster. 

''That one is a bit on the salty side. Hmmm, that one is a bit sweet. Yeah, this one is a little bitter. Oh YES, this one is just right, mmmMMMmmm. Yeah, give this one a few more hours to ferment in that cunt and it should be just right, I'll be back in a bit to re-taste this one.''

£250k per year, company car, and health benefits. How does that grab ya? 😆

OMG @LeatherScorpionFF I can get paid for tasting too? haha Where do I submit my CV?