Where are the LONGHAIRED guys here?

On 6/9/2022 at 8:29 PM, BBBlondie said:

I tried dreads for a while once long ago. Horrible. Blonde white boy hair very quickly went from “interesting and kinda cute” to “gritty and cheese-like knotted chunks of hair that smells like expired surf and turf” in under two months. 
it was not a pleasant time in my life…. White boys with straight blonde hair have no business doing something like that…

😂I agree, I have never seen wht dudes wit dreads that look good...long term that is

My first serious boyfriend had white boy dreads, and yeah I couldn't have been happier when he cut them off!  Dreads are fine on people with naturally kinky hair, but if you've got to force it...don't bother.

I've gone from long to short to long many times and it's served me well.  Plenty of guys who ignore me with long hair suddenly get interested when I get a hair cut, and guys who ignore me when it's short suddenly get interested when I let my freak flag fly!

And then there's the guys who assume that long hair means I have weed...but that's another story...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Before the pandemic my hair was shaved on the back and sides with a little on top. This is it now. I'm getting it trimmed soon, probably up to my shoulders to get rid of the bad ends. But I'm keeping it long for a while mainly because it REALLY pisses my dad off! (Passive aggressive? Noooooo)

IMG_20220612_232759206.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/13/2022 at 6:34 AM, pervinmt said:

Before the pandemic my hair was shaved on the back and sides with a little on top. This is it now. I'm getting it trimmed soon, probably up to my shoulders to get rid of the bad ends. But I'm keeping it long for a while mainly because it REALLY pisses my dad off! (Passive aggressive? Noooooo)

IMG_20220612_232759206.jpg

Looks good fella, don't trim too much off! 😉

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, pervinmt said:

That's very nice, thank you. I appreciate the ego stroke. I feel I finally took a pretty decent pic. 😂

I can quite easily envision you riding me, bending down to kiss me and that hair covering my face like a canopy.... 😍😍😍😍😍 (Is there an erection emoji on this site?)

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 10:40 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I can quite easily envision you riding me, bending down to kiss me and that hair covering my face like a canopy.... 😍😍😍😍😍 (Is there an erection emoji on this site?)

I would love to ride your ebony pole! 

• Like 1

I've got long hair but been thinking of cutting it and shaving my beard again because most guys around here don't get into it.  I also need to lose some weight because most guys in Austin aren't into chubs at all.  Alas, I am also above the age most guys here want too, but nothing I can do about that.  Maybe dye my hair...  I know someone who wants to do it in red...

• 4 months later...