Five Guys who Fuck and Who Don’t

BlackDude

With all the talk about time wasting, and fantasy posts, I decide to make a post about getting laid in real life.

As a caveat, when say say “not fucking” it’s the same as “not worth the effort.” Of course their are always exceptions, but why spend life chasing exceptions?

Of course this is all based on my experience and generalizations. I would like to hear others experiences. It’s always fun to get tips and hints from others!

Who Isn’t Fucking:

Everytime Guy-This is the guy who is always online or at the cruising spot. Mostly because he’s picky as hell and never finds what’s he’s looking for. 

Hot Unsuccessful Straight Guy-These are  guys who fucked a lot of girls when they were younger. Now their older, and women require them to produce, they can’t. But they’re  so use to the attention, they’ll take it anywhere they can get it. Often, these are the “jo only” guys or guys who sit in their cars at known cruising spots. They secretly hate the gay men and what their doing. They value attention, not really men, and it will be mission trying to get anything action out of them. 

Has a BF of The Same Type-Seen this lots of times. For example, if a white guy wants to fuck, and has a black BF, I usually decline. I’ve heard the same from bear types. Yeah these guys may fuck, but it’s not worth the hoops if they have a jealous BF whose identity is tied to who they are in a relationship with. 

Self Described Twink Over 40-These guys will always see themselves as the 20 year old version of themselves. They’re on an eternal quest to turn back the clock, and are gonna mess only with guys that give them that lost magic. Complete basket cases 

The 4-Play Guy-Dudes kiss, suck, rub, and do anything else to make you forget theirs no fucking. Guys who want to fuck usually say so or do out front.

Who Is Fucking:

Successful Married Man-Successful men, especially straight, have plenty of sexual options. Especially good looking ones. If they are online, cruising etc it’s because they want to be. 

Younger Men-I mean of age.

The Older Nerd/“INCEL”-These guys have usually tried and failed to get the attention of women. They’re over it and eager to try something new and feel appreciated. 

The Hot Guy-I’ve always said hot guys are easier to talk too. They usually have low ego’s and are very secure. 

The 6:00 Guy-If a guys hitting you up after work or looking for sex, he wants to fuck. He has other options but he’s choosing you or to be in that location. Go for it! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

In the not fucking section:

The Basket Weaver, these are the guys that go to the baths and do nothing but look for something better than what is standing in front if them and end up doing nothing but, while, Basket Weaving.

Edited by RealCute
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

I have a couple:

Guys who don't fuck:

Guys that only want a relationship. They are on the apps and at the cruising spot, but make their profile very clear or are up front with you at the cruising spot, that they are looking for a relationship and will not even consider a casual hookup. If they think you are relationship material you will have trouble getting rid of them every time they see you somewhere.

Attention whore, these guys will cruise you as long as you pay attention to them, and will do everything they can to keep your attention but never actually connect with anyone. If you are somewhere like a nude beach they may cruise you repeatedly over the course of the day, but will run away as soon as you approach them about actually doing something.

Guys who have only way they can fuck. They only fuck in one position and/or place and if you can't make that position work instantly or the place isn't available right now they back out. These guys do occasionally fuck someone, but 9 out of 10 attempts are aborted because the other party took longer than 30 seconds to figure out how to do it and meet their very specific requirements. They will often try with you again on a different day, but not in the same day.

Guys who do fuck:

Sex addict, if he finds a willing partner that he is even remotely attracted to he will take the opportunity. Often bi and always fully versatile, does not spend all of his time actively looking, but is always aware and ready if an opportunity arises. I'm in this category.

I think the list of types that do actually fuck is a much shorter list than those who don't. I'm no longer a younger guy, but seem to remember and still see a large percentage of younger guys who fall into a don't fuck category.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, BlackDude said:

The 4-Play Guy-Dudes kiss, suck, rub, and do anything else to make you forget theirs no fucking. Guys who want to fuck usually say so or do out front.

So true. At IML I got trapped into giving this guy a 20-minute rubdown after he walked into my hotel room where I was ass-up and couldn’t have been more obviously signaling ‘fuck’. He said, “I believe I’ll join you,” then stripped down like he was going to fuck me. Then he flopped himself down on the bed on his back (a bad sign) and said, “I give and take massages.”

Goddamn it. I’m a service bottom so I just don’t tell a Top to hit the road, but it cost me an actual fuck when another guy came in, saw what was happening, and wisely left. I finally folded my hands, said, “I’m not a masseur,” and he took the point and went to inconvenience someone else.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

I can't believe I forgot this one last night.

Fetish guy, this is the guy that comes to the sex club just to model his fetish gear, spends his entire visit in highly visible parts of the club. If his fetish is underwater or jockstraps may bring an entire bag of them, change make a circuit around the club and change again.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

So true. At IML I got trapped into giving this guy a 20-minute rubdown after he walked into my hotel room where I was ass-up and couldn’t have been more obviously signaling ‘fuck’. He said, “I believe I’ll join you,” then stripped down like he was going to fuck me. Then he flopped himself down on the bed on his back (a bad sign) and said, “I give and take massages.”

Goddamn it. I’m a service bottom so I just don’t tell a Top to hit the road, but it cost me an actual fuck when another guy came in, saw what was happening, and wisely left. I finally folded my hands, said, “I’m not a masseur,” and he took the point and went to inconvenience someone else.

Was he from the Pacific Northwest, if you spend an hour at sex club here you will encounter at least one of those guys, and more likely 2 or 3. Since guys here for the most part won't join a group you are out of circulation until you get rid of him. It's too bad the other guy didn't join in and start fucking you, that may or may not have gotten rid of the massage guy.

11 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I have a couple:

Guys who don't fuck:

Guys that only want a relationship. They are on the apps and at the cruising spot, but make their profile very clear or are up front with you at the cruising spot, that they are looking for a relationship and will not even consider a casual hookup. If they think you are relationship material you will have trouble getting rid of them every time they see you somewhere.

Attention whore, these guys will cruise you as long as you pay attention to them, and will do everything they can to keep your attention but never actually connect with anyone. If you are somewhere like a nude beach they may cruise you repeatedly over the course of the day, but will run away as soon as you approach them about actually doing something.

Shout out to you for that insight. From what I’ve seen, a lot of what you describe are from guys with a lot of female influence in their lives. These guys take on that feminine ideology. Women lie to themselves and only count the sex that happens in a “relationship.” They pretend feel guilty about casual sex. It’s a weird rationalization game they play. Big secret is that are fucking, but that like to have that orbit of attention from guys they won’t fuck. Single mother mentality 101. 

I really didn’t expand on “younger guys” because I didn’t want the entire post to go left. Just saying that people count out younger guys but alot want to get off. I recently visited a cruising spot I abandoned because guys were not doing anything. It’s now younger guys there. As soon as the coast was clear, this younger twink had his pants off and was getting spit roasted bareback. They didn’t know if I was cool or not. They didn’t care. Big change from years ago when guys would hold out forever for the perfect 10.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

Just saying that people count out younger guys but alot want to get off.

I don't count them out, half of the sex I'm getting at this point in life is from guy who are probably 20+ years younger than I am. I also know that if they live here and want to fuck or get fucked they don't have many options.

I had never encountered a lot of the type on the hookup apps or at cruising locations that weren't there to have casual sex, before moving to the Pacific Northwest. Here they make up a huge percentage of the guys.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

Add these to the guys who won't fuck:

The "Lurker":  I've had this at the saunas and cruise spots.  The guys who are hard as a rock watching me get railed, tantalising me with their meat.  Some even offer verbal encouragement (sometimes to the point of distraction), but then when I'm free and available for them to fuck me, they can't really perform - so wait for some other guy to rail me.  

The "TIM Fetishist":  Guys who are into the idea of fucking a bottom with numerous loads in them already, (because they constantly wank to TIM gangbang scenes).  So they ask me "how many loads do you have", and regardless of whatever number I throw out will respond with simply:  "hot" and nothing more.

Edited by LetsPOZBreed
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

Add these to the guys who won't fuck:

The "Lurker":  I've had this at the saunas and cruise spots.  The guys who are hard as a rock watching me get railed, tantalising me with their meat.  Some even offer verbal encouragement (sometimes to the point of distraction), but then when I'm free and available for them to fuck me, they can't really perform - so wait for some other guy to rail me.  

The "TIM Fetishist":  Guys who are into the idea of fucking a bottom with numerous loads in them already, (because they constantly wank to TIM gangbang scenes).  So they ask me "how many loads do you have", and regardless of whatever number I throw out will respond with simply:  "hot" and nothing more.

I will give a pass to a guy I’ve never seen do anything. I will admit I was that guy who use to watch when I was younger. I was scared.

But if I see you fuck other guys, then try to act coy, ur just playing games. And I agree the end result is the same: you’re not fucking.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

I will give a pass to a guy I’ve never seen do anything. I will admit I was that guy who use to watch when I was younger. I was scared.

I get it.  We were all that nervous guy once.  I can usually (mostly) tell if a guy is just being nervous or is actively just playing games - can see it in their face.  

• Upvote 1

Here’s another subtype: The In-Over-His-Head/Out-Of-His-Element Creeper, often to be found masturbating on the dubious sofas in the gay theatres of adult bookstores. You can stand bent over a piece of furniture or up against a wall with your ass out for an hour while a steady parade of these will pass by you, plunk themselves down on the facing couch, pull out their junk, work it over for ten minutes, maybe feebly gesture to another one of their kind for head, and then get up, pull up their pants and leave. One in five may grope your ass cheek on the way out the door.

I can only assume that these guys are infrequent visitors to such places, step in out of curiosity or for a quick thrill, and when suddenly confronted with something they could actually fuck, they have no idea what to do with it. I think this is true because on occasion one of them may work up the courage to do it if they see someone else do it before them and demonstrate that that’s what it’s for and how it’s done. I don’t know whether they’re more to be scorned or pitied.

Edited by ErosWired

7 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I can only assume that these guys are infrequent visitors to such places, step in out of curiosity or for a quick thrill, and when suddenly confronted with something they could actually fuck, they have no idea what to do with it. I think this is true because on occasion one of them may work up the courage to do it if they see someone else do it before them and demonstrate that that’s what it’s for and how it’s done. I don’t know whether they’re more to be scorned or pitied.

Having been a regular at a couple of theaters like that, I can assure you that more than half of them are regulars as well. When confronted with 2 guys actually fucking most of them will turn around and leave the area. They may ask you about it later, but neither the show or the tell will get them to participate.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

and he took the point and went to inconvenience someone else.

I'm guessing that he was a "crasher" - probably a local who didn't buy any tickets, and snuck in on someone else's arm.  There ae always a few dullards like that, and kudos to your manners for not tossing him out even faster.

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I'm guessing that he was a "crasher" - probably a local who didn't buy any tickets, and snuck in on someone else's arm.  There ae always a few dullards like that, and kudos to your manners for not tossing him out even faster.

Actually, he came in with a shopping bag from the Leather Mart on his arm, so he had to have had a registered participant access bracelet to get into the Mart. They were checking everybody’s wrist pretty closely the whole time. The “crashers” actually fucked me.

• Upvote 2