Paddles

Bruce999

Its a real end of era for  my generation.  It was one of the few places that held parties for Bears, People of color, Cum Union, leather  all in one place -it wasn't perfect lord knows they were chintzy on papertowels but it had its brand.  I don't know where or how these parties will succeed- i can only think of 2 places that might host but who knows. I'm glad i have the memories of the place.  This is the last weekend i believe - i don't know if I'll make it but gonna try -one last hurrah.    I remember when Lou Maletta threw his last party in Chelsea - that was a humdinger of a party -wow-I will never forget it .  God bless whatever dark hole he is enjoying! RIP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 5:56 PM, spunkdump said:

I remember when Lou Maletta threw his last party in Chelsea - that was a humdinger of a party -wow-I will never forget it .  God bless whatever dark hole he is enjoying! RIP.

That was a fuckin humdinger indeed.  It's a treat to be reminded and think of what an awesome party that was. 

309515836_thestudiolastnight.thumb.JPG.3e5220be2e041ea14a9f04e69d2837cd.JPG

Lou Maletta provided me with the space and opportunity for some awesome sex.  Thank you Lou!  I didn't know you but, oh, I appreciate you 

1998245095_doortoparadise(thestudio).thumb.JPG.09340ee3df442ee4a92307cbed98a1b7.JPG

• Like 1