Fisting

pozpowerbtm

I really enjoy fisting (either top or bottom), more so than fucking I think. Every time I'm fucking/getting fucked - most of the time I end up wanting to take things further and turn it into a fisting session. Nothing feels quite as nice as a warm moist ass wrapped around my forearm. Also feels great fucking a nice sloppy hole after you've been opening it up for awhile.

As a Total TOP, with the right partner, the right environment, drugs, toys and patience; fisting can be one of the most profound and intimate sexual experiences 2 men can ever share.... there is NOTHING like finally getting your hand deep into a man after working and playing just for the sake of connecting, ALL THE FUN IS GETTING THERE, til u can feel a man's heartbeat on the muscles of ur forearm... a good fisting is worth the wait, all the work and are very few and far between....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've never been fisted, but I have done it as a top a few times and it's fun. I've been told I have good hand for fisting. Soft hands, long fingers and I can twist my thumb, pointer and pinky under the middle and ring finger. At the thickest part it's about 9 inches.

As a bottom, I have been fisted in the sex clubs in NYC that were open before they were closed down. I remember El Mirage had Fisting Nights and I enjoyed being totally naked in a sling with my asshole being fisted in front others, then sucking on cock while my open hole was exposed to everyone. Really hot! Also been to fisting parties by a group in CT. Had great time there with guys fisting, sucking and fucking. I even fisted a guy for the first time there, getting my arm right below the elbow in a guy---a really great experience!

fisting turns a nice responsive asscunt, that can clench and suck on your cock into a gaping loose good for nothing pussy that feels like its had several babies slide through it. I try to avoid fucking men who are into fisting. too loose

Guest ff-whole

Oh yeah... I used to be able to fist myself. Hurting my wrist because of strange angle. Got fisted once by someone inexperienced - not so great... now I use big dildo's instead. Did some fisting to others as well, which felt great too... am bottom myself.

Absolutely love taking a fist. 'HardaddyMA' describes it very well, although he sees it from the perspective of the Top. As a (mainly)bottom fistee I do concur however. It is extremely intense.

fisting turns a nice responsive asscunt, that can clench and suck on your cock into a gaping loose good for nothing pussy that feels like its had several babies slide through it. I try to avoid fucking men who are into fisting. too loose

Whereas I always prefer a sloppy cunt

• 2 years later...

It's definitely something I want to try! I can almost take my own fist but not quite :( I think the problem is more than my wrist is not flexible enough to get right round to the correct angle. I can take four fingers in my hole quite easily and i'm fairly confident that I could open up wide enough for the full fist with the right preparation.

Guess I need a partner!