Douching at Sauna

newbiboi

Newbiboi, I try to douche at home because I can regulate the temperature of the water as well as the water pressure coming through my metal showershot. At the bathhouse/sauna, you may just have cold water coming through. Also, here at Steamworks Toronto the machine sells a basic douching kit in a plastic bag. I've never used. I prefer douching at home because I have more options. Good luck!

27 minutes ago, Read1 said:

Newbiboi, I try to douche at home because I can regulate the temperature of the water as well as the water pressure coming through my metal showershot. At the bathhouse/sauna, you may just have cold water coming through. Also, here at Steamworks Toronto the machine sells a basic douching kit in a plastic bag. I've never used. I prefer douching at home because I have more options. Good luck!

Thank you. I'm nervous and well worried if and what others may think. I'm going after work today. Douched a some at home last night and a wee bit this morning. Just know I'll not be 100% clean from work

Newbiboi, all you need to clean inside is that first 6-7 inches. That's the distance most cocks will reach. You'll be fine! Go get fucked! The more loads the happier you will be! OINK!

• Piggy 1

That ^ may be somewhat accurate, and it may not, depending on the tightness of the Hole.  Most of us know what a toilet "plunger" is, which depends on suction to deal with less-than-pleasant situations.  Since that dependability is not available in circumstances like these, the "suction" function should be replaced with displacing certain substances with water under mild pressure, which is then easily dismissed.   There may be other variables in play (physiology, etc) - but it's worth being sure, rather than "just enough".  Nothing is more off-putting than discovering - midway into the fuck - than evidence that an incomplete prep job failed to achieve the intended result.

Shallow prepping may not be appropriate 🙄

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Shallow prepping may not be appropriate 🙄

Ditto. 

i have been known to use a plastic water bottle when at work for a quickie, would take several trips between sink and stall. But for a night at the sauna i'd prep at home. i've never had an incident where i was unclean, just would not wanna chance it, would not be worth it to me. The prep stuff i have seen at a sauna has been rudimentary at best, not my idea of "prep."

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Ditto. 

i have been known to use a plastic water bottle when at work for a quickie, would take several trips between sink and stall. But for a night at the sauna i'd prep at home. i've never had an incident where i was unclean, just would not wanna chance it, would not be worth it to me. The prep stuff i have seen at a sauna has been rudimentary at best, not my idea of "prep."

Thank you. I did prep as best I can this morning and last night. Just need to be safe 

• Like 1

I always make sure I have a couple fleets enemas in my bag. I do the initial cleaning before I leave in the morning. Then I generally use one once I check in to my room. After filling my rectum with the enema solution in my room, I walk to the bathroom and evacuate it. The goal of an enema to to try and retain it in your rectum for as long as possible before evacuation, at least 5 minutes. I also take Imodium the night before and the morning of. Follow the fleets saline enema with a mineral oil enema (they are easier to retain for longer periods of time). Then take another dose of Imodium. Rarely have I had any accidents this way.