Darkroom Behavior What Is Appropriate/Inappropriate?

NWUSHorny

17 minutes ago, borntosuck said:

My dark room experiences were a long time ago in Manchester. The first time was the best. I went into the centre cubicle of a row of three gloryholes. A guy with a huge cock came into the right side cubicle. He was slow to put his cock through the hole so I reached in to help him. It was long and fat and I sucked on it for ages. Welder he did cum it shot to the back of my throatand flooded my mouth.  It was all I could do to keep it all In. I had to swallow a few times as he was coming there was so much.

After he left I heard someone come in the left cubicle. I reached for the hole hoping to find another monster Cock but instead I felt a well lubed up hole. It was too.good to not fuck. I slid in easily and started to slowly and methodically fuck this tight hole. He was backing up to my thrusts and it didn't take me long to explode into him. He stayed pressed up against the hole till I went soft and slid out. That was my best experience.

Basement????

I am not as experienced as most of you but if I am in a dark room and I touch someone or look at someone and they indicated no, then for me it stops right there.  They have a right to say no, even in a dark room and I will respect that.  

32 minutes ago, Fillitup57 said:

I am not as experienced as most of you but if I am in a dark room and I touch someone or look at someone and they indicated no, then for me it stops right there.  They have a right to say no, even in a dark room and I will respect that.  

I don't disagree with that. I also have to say announcing you don't fuck on entering the darkroom or staying in a darkroom while rejecting all advances, is contrary to the implied contract of entering such a space. My understanding was and is that touch is how play is initiated. If I'm in one I expect other men to try to get me to have sex with them.

2 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I don't disagree with that. I also have to say announcing you don't fuck on entering the darkroom or staying in a darkroom while rejecting all advances, is contrary to the implied contract of entering such a space. My understanding was and is that touch is how play is initiated. If I'm in one I expect other men to try to get me to have sex with them.

My understanding was that I agreed once I walked in. If I don’t want my holes fucked then I need to leave the space! 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JacksonSpade said:

My understanding was that I agreed once I walked in. If I don’t want my holes fucked then I need to leave the space! 

Hard dicks in a crowded darkroom can have a hole impaled on them before you can react and say no, too. That was the what I learned on my 1st darkroom foray.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fillitup57 said:

Provided you can actually 'see' them. I'm blind as a rat normally, let alone in the dark, so I wonder if that can be my excuse. (just kidding)

This is the type of behaviour and action that the dark steam room I used to frequent  which always smelled of mansweat/poppers/sex.

Always crammed with naked sweaty guys, hairy, skinny, beefy, pushing and rubbing  bodies and their cocks against your body, breathing on you, kissing and hot breath, trying to push their hard dicks in you, sexual tension at a High hearing ass being slapped by banging dicks against skin, grunting, groaning.

Some stranger forces his tongue in your mouth whilst many hands are feeling and touching you all over your body, invading you, pulling your ass cheeks apart, fingers probing your hole, a hot mouth sucking on your dick, hands bending/pushing you over, tongues and fingers licking, sucking and opening you up, strong poppers being put under your nose.

It moves on further-

Your mouth is then full of anonymous cock pushing down your throat, sometimes you are gagging and again poppers are put under you to loosen you up.

You then feel a strangers hard cock pushing against and into your hole, Somebody puts more poppers under your nose, you breath it in deeply, You know that an anonymous cock is entering you; 

You still have time to stop it, still have time to leave, just go, get out, leave whilst still have time to leave.

But You don't, It feels too great, the feel of the dick pulsing in your hole bad, seedy and dirty but GREAT you bend over more,  giving more access, you groan, you push your ass back and take it, feel it banging your ass, feel full, speeds up, grunts groans and then he finishes in your ass, pulls out, sometimes you get a slap on the ass or a thanks or just fuck all.

You stay bent over in anticipation and then one more then another and many more men then enter your ass, fuck you , leave their load ready for the next anonymous man.

YOU  never see who these Men are.

Fuck, who would not love a darkroom experience, its fucking awesome.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Fuck, who would not love a darkroom experience, its fucking awesome.

This sounds exactly like it was before hiv came along.  This is what those of us who chose to stay alive had to give up for a few years.  This is how we all fucked before hiv.  The steamroom at Mans Country was like this on weekends.  This is what those of us who are very active now are remembering .... this is what we're re-living today.  At the tubs, in the backrooms of bars, at the fuckjoints, it was like this everywhere.  Sure, there were "fern bars", discos, small neighborhood gay bars, regular cruise-bars, all kinds of bars, but this - what DarkroomTaker so eloquently describes, is what some of us remember.  The worst that could happen would be a case of the applause.  Everybody fucked everybody, with nothing more than a quick smile to start it off.        It was wonderful beyond imagination.  

He wraps up with the phrase "YOU never see who these Men are."  Because there's no need to. Because there's no reason to. Because visuals aren't the crux of why we were there.  Because ...... 

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm, and nothing else 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1