Seed planting with daddy

Successful weekend .

Friday  afternoon

Daddy 1 fucked me like a champ , I should have used more lube...dumped a huge load in me.

I Left his pretty quickly and headed to daddy 2 house, slightly later than arranged . Got there and apologised for being late ..within minutes daddy2 was unwittingly pushing daddy1 load back in and adding to it ..

Daddy2 lives nearby so it's easy to pop over for quick meets now that daddy1 is unavailable.

• Like 2

On 2/13/2023 at 5:00 PM, sneakybare said:

Successful weekend .

Friday  afternoon

Daddy 1 fucked me like a champ , I should have used more lube...dumped a huge load in me.

I Left his pretty quickly and headed to daddy 2 house, slightly later than arranged . Got there and apologised for being late ..within minutes daddy2 was unwittingly pushing daddy1 load back in and adding to it ..

Daddy2 lives nearby so it's easy to pop over for quick meets now that daddy1 is unavailable.

Heh, you’re one lucky boy havin 2 daddies fukkin an breedin your ass. I’m (54) Daddy to my boy Drew (23). He can’t gen enough of his Daddy’s cock and I’m inside his hot young ass most days. Sometimes I get my buddies over and we give him a group Daddy fuck. Nathan hotter than dads breedin their boys. Keep takin loads boy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

Heh, you’re one lucky boy havin 2 daddies fukkin an breedin your ass. I’m (54) Daddy to my boy Drew (23). He can’t gen enough of his Daddy’s cock and I’m inside his hot young ass most days. Sometimes I get my buddies over and we give him a group Daddy fuck. Nathan hotter than dads breedin their boys. Keep takin loads boy.

Thanks sounds like Drew has it made .I would happily get spit roasted by them both and be their cumdump, I don't want to risk ruining the sweet deal I have. I imagine they would be happy to take turns if they knew there was no risks.

15 hours ago, sneakybare said:

Thanks sounds like Drew has it made .I would happily get spit roasted by them both and be their cumdump, I don't want to risk ruining the sweet deal I have. I imagine they would be happy to take turns if they knew there was no risks.

Do your Daddies know that they're both fucking you? I'm sure they'd love to double seed you. I get so fukkin hard watching other Daddies force their cocks up Drew's asshole.  He sucks my cock while I get off on watching them shoot their loads up his ass then the best part when I get to mount his cum filled hole and feel the other Daddy's sperm on my cock as I breed him. Im real lucky with Drew - he loves being fucked and seeded by older experienced cocksmen. Do your best, I wanna hear that they've double fucked and loaded your hot your ass.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Do your Daddies know that they're both fucking you? I'm sure they'd love to double seed you. I get so fukkin hard watching other Daddies force their cocks up Drew's asshole.  He sucks my cock while I get off on watching them shoot their loads up his ass then the best part when I get to mount his cum filled hole and feel the other Daddy's sperm on my cock as I breed him. Im real lucky with Drew - he loves being fucked and seeded by older experienced cocksmen. Do your best, I wanna hear that they've double fucked and loaded your hot your ass.

No, not sure how they would react. They think they are the only one who is using me ...

Well, they both enjoy fucking your hot young ass and nuthin gets a man as horny as a group fuck - for me it's the smell of another man's sweat and the smell of a boy as he's being plowed that gets me horned. My guess is that they'd bot love to tag fuck your ass and mix their sperm in your hole. Remember you gotta take one daddy down your throat while the other one fucks your ass.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Back again.

Daddy 1 has been naughty and having me call round for brief fuck and go ...he messages if im free that day and if I am I pop.over at lunchtime. He is hard and ready as I arrive ...I go to the kitchen pull my pants down and bend over ...he wastes no time in getting balls deep and pumping me hard until he blows ...he shakes a bit and pulls out. I pull up my pants and leave.  In and out in 5 minutes ..

Daddy 2 has had sloppy seconds twice without knowing as I arranged a meet with him if I have enough notice.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

On 1/16/2023 at 12:37 PM, sneakybare said:

Saturday with Daddy 2 was great ..he fucked me once which he unloaded a huge load in me and second time he took ages to cum again.  He had me pinned down and was pounding my ass good.

Daddy 1 tonight if he's free

Wish I was one of those dads

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Daddy 1 has been getting my ass twice a week now , kitchen counter or bent over couch usually  ...daddy 2 has been unavailable for family reasons.

My fuck buddy is back nearby next week, he's taking over the house and prepping it for a week before the rest move down. He's not been with anyone since ( he wouldnt lie about that) he is looking forward to it .  He's one of the few I have topped as well so I will get to breed him again soon.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Been a busy summer..

My buddy has been taking a lot of my free time ....he's Hornier than ever. he fucked me twice on our first meet  and I fucked him in-between...he knows about the daddy's but isn't keen to be outed to anyone else.

I have had fewer daddy meets due to them having family over the summer...only met daddy 1 once and daddy 2 twice.  daddy 1 was quite forceful and started fucking hard as soon as he got it deep in me, hurt a bit more than normal but he had me pinned under him and just used my ass ....I couldn't do anything but moan and beg him to cum in me.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Daddy 1 has more free time but is unaware he has been using my buddy's cum as lube on 2 occasions now... I went over to his 5 minutes after my buddy dumped a weeks worth as deep as he could.  He pounded my sloppy ass and dumped a huge load within minutes of my being over. Going to try and arrange to get all three to fuck me in one day

• 3 months later...

Been offline for longer than planned.

Been spitroasted before Xmas...it was amazing.

Told daddy 2 that married fuck  buddy from a few years back was coming back to town ( not a lie, just didn't tell him he's been here months and breeding my ass) and I wanted to see him again. Told him the story and I said I wanted to meet up again...if it was OK with him.

He's married d+d free and super discreet ...you could both use me ...at the same time if you wanted as it's always been a fantasy of mine.

He said yes..hes wanted to try that for years...but never had the chance.

We met at daddy2 place after some careful arrangements.

I introduced them and took my clothes off ...and got on all fours..

Edited by sneakybare
  • Like 3

I was used and abused by both of them, took two loads from my buddy and one from daddy. When my buddy fucked me and came ...he slid out and daddy used his spunk as lube and went to town on my ass. 

Daddy also fucked my buddy and bred him, I don't think it will be the last time either. They swapped numbers so I'm sure he will be meeting with or without me lol

• Like 4

On 7/17/2022 at 12:54 PM, HornyForManAss said:

This is hot. Don’t tell either of them that you’re taking both their loads on the reg, unless you get caught with one of their loads in you. In which, milk that situation and tell us how it goes

Great advice, having some element of cheating/secrecy makes taking a load SO much hotter! Honestly the only thing I miss about being married was the thrill of coming back to the marital home with a butt full of my secret lover's load.

• Like 1