How many here like to be rimmed?

• 2 weeks later...

i love to be rimmed, even more - rimming. i like to eat the hole like i mean it, make love - its like a vertical lips and you could smooch it.

I could rim ass for hours and equally receiving it. 69.. tongue fuck deep inside, esp when its fucked fresh. ass to mouth is a game I am very much into. love suspending my ass in a sling, to be come more vulnerable to used by however a top (or a partner) wants to use it.

when partying, my mouth and ass hole needs to get to work at the same time. 

• Like 2

I honestly like rimming as much as fucking. I especially love a hairy hole.  So masculine and feels great on my tongue. Usually I'll get a gut wet enough that we don't need lube for the inevitable fucking. IMG_6534.jpeg.7f5cd40d15c0a7de4124510c9294fa85.jpeg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Marlin said:

I honestly like rimming as much as fucking. I especially love a hairy hole.  So masculine and feels great on my tongue. Usually I'll get a gut wet enough that we don't need lube for the inevitable fucking. IMG_6534.jpeg.7f5cd40d15c0a7de4124510c9294fa85.jpeg

While I love to be rimmed, fucking is still the best. But rim me until I’m wet enough deep enough that a raw cock slides in without lube and nothing else is needed. That’s best of all.

• Like 2

Being rimmed isn't what I go for, I only really want the dick inside me haha 

But...

Being rimmed does feel good, it's just a shame it never lasts. The guy normally stops just as it's starting to feel good and arousing my ass

• Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 11:58 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

one of the best things about being a bathhouse cumdumpster is when my hole is dripping multiple loads, greedy little cumdumps and piggy tops eat my ass like they need the cum inside me to survivex-cumbum3.jpg.d18884df6ca78cf1fbfd47a5eb707a12.jpgfullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.ff34c2f137217cfbc9e152ee089bdfd6.jpegimages.jpg.58d4d7d9b8203d2415bf622ae39fc006.jpgdisgustingass.jpg.fa3d199bb64b7359cbcab0c0350a8bf8.jpg

Yes, yes. I’m a piggy vers who loves to rim and felch. I want to go in tongue first on a dripping cum dumps hole 

Edited by Phramok1979
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...

I personally love to be rimmed wish it happened more often. Some guys just don't know how to do it and then it just becomes annoying, and I want them to stop. It's like sucking cock, either you're really good at or you're not, it's hard to show or explain to someone what some of us know is just a natural talent we have smile. I have been known to take a person who was rimming me badly and turn them over and say okay now this is how it's done, the pleasure your about to feel is what you need to give to another person. Rimming is vital to give a bottom that feeling of real pleasure, opening his hole, making him wet and wanting your cock so bad he wants you to pound him. If a top just goes straight from foreplay to fucking something is missed, he is thinking of himself and not the bottom, all tops need to rim and be very good at.