Question for Tops

mblad99

Question For Tops  

49 members have voted

1. 1. As a top, do you ask for permission to cum in the bottom? " Can I cum in you?"

• No..bottom takes it bare, the load cums with it.
    • Yes, its not nice to cum in someone without permission.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/28/2022 at 09:47 PM

On 7/20/2022 at 9:50 PM, viking8x6 said:

If a bottom tells me not to cum in him, I will respect that, but will very likely try and talk him into letting me. However, I haven't had the occasion to discuss not cumming in someone (in either role) for quite a while.

Have had similar experiences that most will let you cum in them.

Although I can't be bothered trying to convince someone to take my load, if he asks me to pull out. When I'm close to cumming, there are other things more important to me than changing someone's mind.

Most of the time I ask if they want my load as it's always extra hot to hear them beg for it.

5 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

When my bare cock is balls deep up a dude's ass, then permission to breed has been given and I will load him without hesitation. 

Good man. I've never been asked whether a top can load my hole. I'm delighted when he does. No permission needed

Although my focus these days is becoming a really successful cumdump, I do still top and have topped for years. Unless a bottom asks me not to (which I'd totally respect), I'd assume the natural step after fucking a guy bareback would be to unload inside him. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Good man. I've never been asked whether a top can load my hole. I'm delighted when he does. No permission needed

Good attitude buddy, there's no better example of one man's domination of another than the pumping of  the top's sperm up the bottom's ass. I never ask, I always take.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Good attitude buddy, there's no better example of one man's domination of another than the pumping of  the top's sperm up the bottom's ass. I never ask, I always take.

Once a bottom has assumed that role nothing mire needs to be said.

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Although my focus these days is becoming a really successful cumdump, I do still top and have topped for years. Unless a bottom asks me not to (which I'd totally respect), I'd assume the natural step after fucking a guy bareback would be to unload inside him. 

In fact if I'm being fucked, I'm disappointed if the top doesn't cum in me

• 2 months later...

Taking bare cock means you already acknowledge and accept some risk of fluid transfer. Mid-fuck is not the best time to negotiate. Maybe he will pull out, maybe he already quietly planted some seed, maybe he pre-cums buckets anyway. 

I also think it's beneficial to verbalize your desires. Tell him you want his cum as deep as he can. (almost) everyone topping enjoys the natural progression to insemination. (almost) everyone taking raw cock will enjoy the sensation when he's throbbing and flooding your hole with his nut. Both benefit from the load being shot INSIDE. 

If possible before or early on, mention your wants so  you can both enjoy the romp. I'm in it for the raw breeding, that's the object. I'm not going over to your house if you're just going to interrupt nature and yank it out at the last second. 

Your body has the perfectly-shaped tool to plant that seed deep. Use it! 

On 7/25/2022 at 10:46 PM, endowed said:

I never ask if I can cum inside his ass.  I just do it.  The few times that a guy told me to pull out, they still hold on to my ass when I'm about to cum so that I don't pull out.  

There could be a role playing out here too. Sure the tops could announce the coming breeding, in case the bottom doesn't want it or changes his mind at the last minute (bareback but not breeding? Why?)

But I also think it's acceptable, even a turn on, for the tops to just unleash their seed when they feel the time is right. Nobody is going to be surprised or shocked at this outcome. You don't really need his permission. The time to negotiate and communicate those details is NOT 2 seconds before he gets knocked up. If you're the bottom and that's your plan to avoid cum in your ass, you've already missed the boat, bigly. 

I always assumed that a bare cock meant cumming in the bottom.  Why would anybody go raw otherwise?  I'm a verbal guy and as a bottom I urge the top to fuck me and tell him to cum in my ass.  Sometimes beg.  The top seems to like that.

14 minutes ago, takemeuseme said:

I always assumed that a bare cock meant cumming in the bottom.  Why would anybody go raw otherwise?  I'm a verbal guy and as a bottom I urge the top to fuck me and tell him to cum in my ass.  Sometimes beg.  The top seems to like that.

I love when guys ask for my load. I prefer it called milk as it sounds more nutritious.

• Like 1