Tell me your most kinky nasty [banned word] fantasies.

Sometimes I bottom for a older Dom Top and he has asked me this before.  What I came up with was being blindfolded during one of our sessions and having other men he has found fuck me without me even knowing it was not him in the beginning.  Maybe they arrived earlier and are waiting in a bedroom and come in one after another to fuck and drop their load after I have been restrained and blindfolded.  

• Like 5

19 hours ago, VistaCaBB said:

Sometimes I bottom for a older Dom Top and he has asked me this before.  What I came up with was being blindfolded during one of our sessions and having other men he has found fuck me without me even knowing it was not him in the beginning.  Maybe they arrived earlier and are waiting in a bedroom and come in one after another to fuck and drop their load after I have been restrained and blindfolded.  

That was one of mine.

But when it happened I walked into the bedroom with a few guys in there naked. They grabbed me and stripped and ripped my clothes flipped me over and tied me to the legs of the bed and they all played at the same time.. lots of shared sucking and fucking.  Great night

• Piggy 1

absolutely destroying some cute little twinky fucktoy with a few of my most dirty, twisted, big dicked buddies, while his mother and father sit there and watch us throatfuck him, fuck his pussy bareback, fist fuck his tight pussy into a gaped out, sloppy cunt and blow load after load into the little faggots guts. maybe get the dad to insert our cocks into his sons hole and grab him by the head to help us throat fuck him and shove my cock in part way and have his mommy grab my cock and jerk me off into his guts while begging me to strangle him harder and have her eat our loads from his sloppy gaped out pussy. maybe even make the dad fuck a load into him while his mommy sucks his cock until they both cum. you know? the usual stuff. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Haha 1

I know... this is for your fantasy.... but for me it turned out to be real, it happend for real and after that it became One of my kinky, nasty and dirty fantasies to repeat and repeat....

From 2007 until 2012 I lived in the UK - Greater London area. From 2007 till 2011 there was A old type public toilet in Walton on Thames. It was with 3 cubical's and had 2 gloryholes in the side walls. It Had 2 long urinals and was 24/7 open.

This place turned out to be one of the best cottages. The horny business was really 24/7 going on there.  

I was surprised on my first visit... the looks (old and very sleazy), the smell (very heavy), the visitors very mixed some young but most where past 40 up till in there 70ties.

You could find/see fresh cum blobs, dried everywhere and I mean everywhere. There where guys having sex in front of the long urinals and the 3 cubical's they did some heavy overtime. After waiting a while.... aprox. 15/20 min the left one came free. A older sleazy/shabby looking guy came out quickly after he pulled the water cord. He was still adjusting his cock in his pants.  I got in and look the cubical over. The smell was pungent... not only from piss but for sure smelly cock, cum and ass (musky) smell.

I saw the cum still dripping down from the gloryhole and there was a large puddle of cum on the floor. The guy in the middle cubical was clearly waiting for a new cock because as soon as I opened and dropped my pants I noticed him peaking through the hole at my cock. Because of my surroundings and the smell's my cock was rapidly getting hard. I looked at the Gloryhole and saw his finger running invite signals, to stick my cock through the hole.

The the hole surroundings was just stained/dirty from I assumed cum, piss and ass juices. It made the whole situation for me sooooo fucking horny that I could not resist to offer my cock through the hole. I noticed that the guy on the other side first pulled my foreskin back looked at it and believed it or not the took a picture of my cock. I than noticed that he sniffed my cock and when he noticed the right potend cock smell he moaned when he swallowed my cock in his mouth. 

After minutes of giving head and taking more pictures (I believed with my cock in his mouth) I noticed movement at my feet. I saw his hand swiping the puddle of cum on the floor.

I had a question mark on what he was doing.... And saw his hand going scoping the cum 3 times and disappearing. The 4th time he scoped the cum I noticed that he grabbed my cock with his cum covered hand and rubbed it al over the length of my pulsating cock lubing it. I than noticed that he stood up.... and without asking pinned his very sloppy en extremely lubed asspussy over my cock his ass went all the way down on my cock filthy and bareback. That was mind blowing for me. This was extremely dirty.... and fucking horny bareback. His asspussy felt sooo warm and slippery on my cock. He kept it there for a few minutes and than startet to milk/fuck my cock. It was clear that he just wanted my cum in his ass. And that is what he got from me. 

When I got home I inspected my cock.... it was very sticky and I noticed lots of dried up cum... and ass juices. The smell that came of my cock was mind blowing. I did not wash my cock for the next day's or so to enjoy the heavy smell. And I took that smell with me on my next Walton Bridge visit.

I am back living in Holland now... and I do mis those sleazy/dirty cottage encounters a lot.

The pictures a of the real Gloryhole at Walton Bridge taken by me. The cottage has been renewed and has got no gloryhole's anymore.

0442fa4b66ee4393aa2a0c2a60.jpg

0442fa360d0b01b66d6e4ca5aa.jpg

0442fa4820a0dceda41e7f564c.jpg

0442fa4371292d292868276a6a.jpg

• Piggy 7

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2023 at 4:52 AM, Cream4u said:

I know... this is for your fantasy.... but for me it turned out to be real, it happend for real and after that it became One of my kinky, nasty and dirty fantasies to repeat and repeat....

From 2007 until 2012 I lived in the UK - Greater London area. From 2007 till 2011 there was A old type public toilet in Walton on Thames. It was with 3 cubical's and had 2 gloryholes in the side walls. It Had 2 long urinals and was 24/7 open.

This place turned out to be one of the best cottages. The horny business was really 24/7 going on there.  

I was surprised on my first visit... the looks (old and very sleazy), the smell (very heavy), the visitors very mixed some young but most where past 40 up till in there 70ties.

You could find/see fresh cum blobs, dried everywhere and I mean everywhere. There where guys having sex in front of the long urinals and the 3 cubical's they did some heavy overtime. After waiting a while.... aprox. 15/20 min the left one came free. A older sleazy/shabby looking guy came out quickly after he pulled the water cord. He was still adjusting his cock in his pants.  I got in and look the cubical over. The smell was pungent... not only from piss but for sure smelly cock, cum and ass (musky) smell.

I saw the cum still dripping down from the gloryhole and there was a large puddle of cum on the floor. The guy in the middle cubical was clearly waiting for a new cock because as soon as I opened and dropped my pants I noticed him peaking through the hole at my cock. Because of my surroundings and the smell's my cock was rapidly getting hard. I looked at the Gloryhole and saw his finger running invite signals, to stick my cock through the hole.

The the hole surroundings was just stained/dirty from I assumed cum, piss and ass juices. It made the whole situation for me sooooo fucking horny that I could not resist to offer my cock through the hole. I noticed that the guy on the other side first pulled my foreskin back looked at it and believed it or not the took a picture of my cock. I than noticed that he sniffed my cock and when he noticed the right potend cock smell he moaned when he swallowed my cock in his mouth. 

After minutes of giving head and taking more pictures (I believed with my cock in his mouth) I noticed movement at my feet. I saw his hand swiping the puddle of cum on the floor.

I had a question mark on what he was doing.... And saw his hand going scoping the cum 3 times and disappearing. The 4th time he scoped the cum I noticed that he grabbed my cock with his cum covered hand and rubbed it al over the length of my pulsating cock lubing it. I than noticed that he stood up.... and without asking pinned his very sloppy en extremely lubed asspussy over my cock his ass went all the way down on my cock filthy and bareback. That was mind blowing for me. This was extremely dirty.... and fucking horny bareback. His asspussy felt sooo warm and slippery on my cock. He kept it there for a few minutes and than startet to milk/fuck my cock. It was clear that he just wanted my cum in his ass. And that is what he got from me. 

When I got home I inspected my cock.... it was very sticky and I noticed lots of dried up cum... and ass juices. The smell that came of my cock was mind blowing. I did not wash my cock for the next day's or so to enjoy the heavy smell. And I took that smell with me on my next Walton Bridge visit.

I am back living in Holland now... and I do mis those sleazy/dirty cottage encounters a lot.

The pictures a of the real Gloryhole at Walton Bridge taken by me. The cottage has been renewed and has got no gloryhole's anymore.

0442fa4b66ee4393aa2a0c2a60.jpg

0442fa360d0b01b66d6e4ca5aa.jpg

0442fa4820a0dceda41e7f564c.jpg

0442fa4371292d292868276a6a.jpg

HOT

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 11:50 AM, PozTalkAuthor said:

Maybe the banned word was T4B00

- no idea of why it's considered an offensive word, as it means "limits", "something prohibited".

That said,

talking about nasty fantasies, mine is to stop my meds on purpose and stealth poz my very homophobic and serophobic father.

Giving him some substances to make him sleep then having my partner filming me while dad is senseless but his face is clearly visible on video. 

Brush his hole till he bleeds copiously then slide in with a single thrust, my guy encouraging me to poz my own father and after breeding him I write on his back "poz slut". 

Lock him in permanent chastity and when his flu hits, he becomes a slave for me, my partner and whoever I decide he has to be fucked by. Always on videos spreading around his straight friends while we all beat him everywhere. 

---

In reality I simply ignore him, he is not even worth my anger. But with fantasy we can fly as high as we want.

Wish I was your dad so you’d do that to me

13 minutes ago, Negpupboipussy said:

Wish I was your dad so you’d do that to me

This was a violent fantasy I had; I do not deny it now, as my biological father was the person who hated me most in life. But, last September he was diagnosed with an aggressive brain cancer and passed away in January. 

That shocked me, can't hide it, but I don't miss him anyway. Any resentment and anger, including twisted fantasies on him, have now vanished. I saw his suffering, I struggled to send him to a hospice where to die in peace, and stop! Chapter closed. 

On 8/3/2022 at 8:01 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

Love chatting with other kinky people about fantasies.
I am very open minded and my mind often waders to wild kinky [banned word] fantasies.

Tell me what makes your cock drip.
If you dont want to post it here feel free to PM me.
If yours are similar to mine I will share mine also.

Bimbos, specifically making a woman wear something that makes her feel uncomfortable, and for people to stare and point at her half naked body. The rest I can't say, example Aimages(85).jpeg.3938de785003ba44a566e418b5cc87e2.jpeg