Going to breed a guy who has never been bred before… any advice?

I'm really impressed with how considerate you are with this guy.  Apparently, your cock is considerably larger than average.  What has always worked really well  for me when I'm going to get fucked by a big cock is to have the Top lie on his back, with me on my knees, straddling him.  With his cock lined up with my hole, I take my time, and push myself back onto his cock.  That way, I can go as fast or as slow as I'm comfortable with, working up to taking the entire cock balls deep.  If all's going well, it isn't long before we flip over and he's giving my hole a good workout.  Can't wait to read about your further adventures with this guy.

• Like 3

Agree with above poster, since size/tension is an issue, having him ride you to start off with makes sense: that way he can control pace, depth of penetration, and he's less likely to tense up in fear. Poppers also help. If he starts tensing/feeling pain, getting him to stroke his cock or play with his nipples can help him relax.

As someone who has been a tense/nervous bottom, getting fucked bare is much easier than getting fucked with a condom.

Dirty talk about how you're going to mark him, breed him etc will help, sounds like he is hooked on the idea of it.

Dunno if this may or may not be a problem but he might not feel you breeding him - i generally haven't (haven't gotten bred that often tho.....)

He sounds like a lot of fun... must join Sniffles.

• Like 2

It's great how considerate and patient your being with him. He's got a role to play here as well though!

I wonder if toys might help.

I'm a bisexual, and the proverbial 'bi-cycle' of flipping between being basically straight and basically gay for months  at a time is very much a thing for me. That means I often find myself in the same position of not being able to take the sort of fucking I want and tapping out between 10-20 minutes because it's just been a while.

What made the difference for me is butt plugs. My pre-fuck routine now is a nice hot shower to loosen up, couple beers, douche, ton of lube, gradually working my arse open bit by bit. It's often a bit uncomfortable, but I can take my time and work through it. Even when someone is being as considerate as you, there's still the pressure of 'I want to be a good fuck' or even just otherwise enjoying the moment and being psychologically ahead of where I am physically that I find makes me try to push on through - and that's where tapping out comes from. Getting my arse ready on my own means I can be ready for whatever comes later.

The other alternative, of course ,is to just fuck a lot.  

Edited by illtakeit

On 8/12/2022 at 1:11 PM, Webster9 said:

I'm really impressed with how considerate you are with this guy.  Apparently, your cock is considerably larger than average.  What has always worked really well  for me when I'm going to get fucked by a big cock is to have the Top lie on his back, with me on my knees, straddling him.  With his cock lined up with my hole, I take my time, and push myself back onto his cock.  That way, I can go as fast or as slow as I'm comfortable with, working up to taking the entire cock balls deep.  If all's going well, it isn't long before we flip over and he's giving my hole a good workout.  Can't wait to read about your further adventures with this guy.

There’s something about this guy I really like. And I’m getting vibes that he feels the same way. We talk everyday and we’re making plans to hang out outside the bedroom as well as in it 😈

Re: my cock, it’s bigger than average but not huge. Just shy of 8” but thick. Most experienced bottoms have no problem taking me but he’s still relatively inexperienced. I can tell he’s a little self conscious about it, like he felt bad that he had to tap out. I assured him that bottoming is a work in progress and I’m 100% patient with opening him up. 

Re: further adventures, we are planning to meet up again Monday night and we’re going to give it another shot. If Monday night is the magic night that I give him his first load, I will absolutely be back to tell you studs about it. Follow the thread if you want to see it!

On 8/12/2022 at 3:39 PM, bluedragon said:

Dunno if this may or may not be a problem but he might not feel you breeding him - i generally haven't (haven't gotten bred that often tho.....)

He sounds like a lot of fun... must join Sniffles.

I always want my bottoms to feel it when I cum because I know how much it drives them wild. One trick I use, it seems to work most of the time, is when feel like I’m about to cum, I go in balls deep and just hold it there. My urethra is a bit more pronounced at the base of my cock when I’m hard, so when I cum, the pulsations are pretty hard in that area. So when cumming with his hole hugging that area, a bottom is likely going to feel it. I want to give this guy that experience.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, poptronic said:

I always want my bottoms to feel it when I cum because I know how much it drives them wild. One trick I use, it seems to work most of the time, is when feel like I’m about to cum, I go in balls deep and just hold it there. My urethra is a bit more pronounced at the base of my cock when I’m hard, so when I cum, the pulsations are pretty hard in that area. So when cumming with his hole hugging that area, a bottom is likely going to feel it. I want to give this guy that experience.

Hey, not a bad tip!

On 8/12/2022 at 10:11 AM, Webster9 said:

This is a good suggestion. As a bottom who is really tight, even poppers don't help with a really big dick. Let him take you. Once he's opened for business you guys can go to town. If I were him, I'd so want you balls deep as you cum. But, after a good deep fuck session, in several positions. 

Re advice. After you breed his ass deep and hold your cock in him and pump and drip the last of your hot load in his ass, and you pull your slick wet cock from his ass offer it up to his open mouth.

Don't ask, but don't force. Make your dirty cummy cock available to him to suck and clean, and that this is the most natural thing in the world.  But if he isn't into tasting his ass your your cock make it plain that it's no big deal, and carry on with something of mutual interest

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

That's hot!

I’m telling you- I have noticed it drives bottoms wild.

I don’t bottom often but when I do, I can say that’s how I love for my top to finish. I want to feel every pulse of his cock. I got fucked by this very hung top once and I could feel his cock bursting with cum when he finished. I immediately went from soft to hard and actually came hands free. That’s how wild it drove me.