Going to breed a guy who has never been bred before… any advice?

Some great advice above, Poptronic.  I would only add that, (assuming he's truthful about not having taken raw Cock before - and there's no reason to think he isn't), he's already thinking about how unfulfilling bagged Cock is, which is a good thing.  He want's it *for real*, but be sure to take it slowly.  Unless he's really submissive, let him steer the first time.  Prove to him that you're not going to harm him in any way, or get pushy about anything.  I would predict that once he feels your Cock pumping Sperm up his gut, he's going to be well on his way to needing more and more.  Either he's going to be banging on your door all the time, or he's going to go hunting.  I think you should be supportive, no matter which way he decides to go.

Good luck, and enjoy introducing him to the *real* thing !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, poptronic said:

This is true. You are right, the poppers may do the trick. If he’s never done poppers before I can’t wait to see how they make his head spin. 

Might wanna ask vs assume when it comes to poppers. If He has never used them, and is unfamiliar with them, he may see them differently from you. If he is nervous about taking his first load, he might also be nervous about taking his first poppers?  i'd taken a lot of cock prior to experiencing poppers, but i have a no drugs, no alcohol background, may wanna discuss it with him. 

Otherwise, reading all your posts, i cannot imagine a better person for his first experience taking a load. You are thoughtful, considerate and genuinely care about this guy, so it seems the best he could hope for. He's not a virgin, nor is his hole, so he'll just take more time to open... but he is made for cock, eh? So he will open eventually.  To me, your attitude is key. i can feel it when a Top is anxious to get in... re cock, that ceased to be an issue long ago, but it still matters if He is opening me with a large toy or His hand. As other's have mentioned, let him be and feel control about You getting in. If his bottom wiring is anything like mine, once he is opened and You are in, You own him and his hole. It's gaining that ownership that takes  care, understanding and skill, and You seem to have that.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Caution. People’s reaction yo poppers varies widely, especially if they’ve never been exposed before. My first introduction to poppers was at the hands of a Top who had me sniff them before I even knew what poppers were. The third time he put them to my nose I briefly blacked out. Fortunately, I was bound on a St. Andrew’s cross, so I couldn’t fall, but I came to very disoriented and alarmed. There’s a potential for your guy to have an unpleasant first experience with poppers that could shut down not only your session, but future action as well if he becomes frightened by it.

Let me echo ErosWired's comments. True poppers are actually amyl nitrite, and those are vasodilators. Inhaled, they very quickly open the blood vessels to blood flow. Blood pressure can drop very rapidly as a result, true of any vasodilator. So why is that important?

Certain people can be prone to having vasovagal reactions (I'm one of them), which can happen during certain exertion, stress, and other activities. The heart rate can speed greatly (tachycardia) and blood pressure can drop so low that you approach the point of passing out (as ErosWired described) or actually pass out. Hell, I've had that happen without amyl nitrite in the picture as a wide variety of events can cause it. Eventually -- usually minutes -- you'd come to, but it's worth a discussion about things before you even get to that point, or use them in the midst of play where heart rates and senses can be heightened. 

If your partner is generally healthy without history of heart or vascular issues, you should have no problem, and the upside of it would be that he'd likely loosen up to allow you to fuck him more easily. Still, even though a health discussion of current conditions and stats might be initially uncomfortable, it'd be a lot more awkward if he passes out and that's his introduction to all of this. Hope this helps at least one person.

You indicate that this isn’t the first time he’s taken cock - he’s not an anal virgin, having been fucked with a condom at least five times prior. This is only to be his first time bare. A lot of the advice above has been angled from a perspective if how to approach someone unfamiliar with taking cock, but this isn’t exactly this kid’s first ride on the mechanical bull.

So let me make this suggestion re: the poppers. Start by planning to go forward without them, but if you reach a point where his tightness either on entry or internally begins to present resistance or discomfort and you sense distress building in him, back off. At that point acknowledge that you sense the difficulty he’s experiencing, and reassure him that it’s very common. Tell him you have something that you sometimes use in these cases to help ease things along. Offer the poppers as an aid, not as an enhancement. Tell him to take a light whiff - not a deep draw - to begin with. This is important. If he has had no previous exposure to poppers, a light whiff may be all that is required for sufficient reduction in muscular tension, and you won’t risk disorientation or blackout. If more is necessary, increment very gradually.

It’s entirely possible he knows all about them and will start snorting like a seal the minute you produce a bottle, but if he doesn’t, you might get best mileage treating them as a fallback strategy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

Might wanna ask vs assume when it comes to poppers. If He has never used them, and is unfamiliar with them, he may see them differently from you. If he is nervous about taking his first load, he might also be nervous about taking his first poppers?  i'd taken a lot of cock prior to experiencing poppers, but i have a no drugs, no alcohol background, may wanna discuss it with him. 

Otherwise, reading all your posts, i cannot imagine a better person for his first experience taking a load. You are thoughtful, considerate and genuinely care about this guy, so it seems the best he could hope for. He's not a virgin, nor is his hole, so he'll just take more time to open... but he is made for cock, eh? So he will open eventually.  To me, your attitude is key. i can feel it when a Top is anxious to get in... re cock, that ceased to be an issue long ago, but it still matters if He is opening me with a large toy or His hand. As other's have mentioned, let him be and feel control about You getting in. If his bottom wiring is anything like mine, once he is opened and You are in, You own him and his hole. It's gaining that ownership that takes  care, understanding and skill, and You seem to have that.

Just chatted with him a few minutes ago. Asked him about his experience with poppers. He has used them before, so he is familiar with the effects. I’m gonna pick up a fresh bottle today since the one I have is a little old… want him to have the best stuff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, poptronic said:

Just chatted with him a few minutes ago. Asked him about his experience with poppers. He has used them before, so he is familiar with the effects. I’m gonna pick up a fresh bottle today since the one I have is a little old… want him to have the best stuff.

That's good.  Have some fun with him!

I wish i could leave a reaction to your post🤬 but can't  im over my 5 a day..🤬🤬

Edited by Njn0mc

This scenario reminds me of my first breeding- we’d been having oral sex for about a month and I really wanted him to fuck me but he made me wait. When it finally happened it was a fantastic experience that I remember vividly, I hope it is for your bottom guy too. You sound like a nice, thoughtful guy and he’s never experienced a raw fuck so he’s in for a good time if you ask me! From my own experience the problem isn’t really in being tighter it’s the combination of being tighter and using a condom but he doesn’t know that yet!

I was pretty tight and the guy was big so I was nervous but I really liked him and wanted him- I remember he said he’d used loads of lube and took his time getting me ready. It did hurt briefly as he entered but honestly it was soon replaced by how amazing it felt; nice and smooth and slippery- that was a first- turns out it was the fucking condom causing friction that had always made it painful. I loved every second of it bare!

I actually didn’t know we’d be barebacking (that’s a different story!) but I didn’t think about asking him to pull out because I was a bit lost in the pleasure of it all- I expect it’ll be the same for your guy. Anyway as it happened he just said “I’m cumming” and that was it, done, I’d taken my first load!

Mine was a great first bareback experience and a very happy memory- hope it goes as well for you guys tonight

• Like 1

Don't be afraid of some dirty talk. It sounds like he has fantasized before about taking raw cock and being bred, so check with him before hand if it's okay to include. I've found several of the young guys I've bred for the first time have been into hearing all about how good their hole feels around my raw cock and how I can't wait to breed them.

One femboy really got off on talk about me getting him pregnant and having my babies inside him.

You're milage my vary but including dirty talk around the breeding can be really hot.

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for all of your great advice. He’s coming over in 2 hours. Planning on chilling for about an hour with him before advancing to the main event. Looking very much forward to being this guy’s first load. 

I will post in the morning how it all went. I promise not to spare any details 😈

• Like 2

Hey gents. I spent an amazing night with this guy. Bad news and good news.

Bad news first- I didn’t get to breed him. I was able to open him up well enough to take my cock for about 15 minutes or so, but he is still pretty tight. After about 15 minutes of fucking, his hole was done. The poppers did help. 

The good news. We had an insanely intense, passionate, connected session that lasted for a long time. And this was his first raw cock. Watching his eyes roll in the back of his head when I thrust in him was magic. I just wasn’t able to get to the rhythm I needed to cum because it was too much for him. So we’re going to work on getting his hole open enough to take a good fucking.

When he tapped out from fucking, he asked if I wanted to jerk my cock and put it in right as I was about to cum. He really wanted my load. I told him under normal circumstances I would be down for that but for his first time being bred, he should have the glory of the full experience: an intense fucking in which I can collapse into him balls deep and unload. He agreed that he should have that experience. So we’re giving it another shot next week on Monday.

But my God- this guy and I have insane sexual chemistry. We just need to get his hole up to the endurance level it needs to be at to take my cock and get a proper breeding. Looking forward to it!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, poptronic said:

But my God- this guy and I have insane sexual chemistry

Sounds like you really enjoyed each other - that's great !!!  I don't read any bad news there - only perhaps some postponed Good News yet to come.  

Per the mechanics:  I don't know from your text whether this would be appropriate at this point, but you may want to consider asking one of your fuckbuddies who isn't possessed of quite so impressive equipment as you, to assist in opening the Hole with something not quite so impressive.  If that would mess with the new guy's head, forget it, but he may find it exciting too.  If it's too much too quickly, or you don't want to begin on that level, obviously don't mention it.  

• Upvote 1

You had a real horny time with this boy and it's obvious he craves your bare cock. You were right not to masturbate until you're close and then go in him as you cum. His first breeding should be memorable for him and he needs to feel your cock thrusting up his ass and his hot tight hole milking your balls and making you shoot your load deep inside him. He will get there so enjoy breeding this boy buddy - load him up  deep.