Thoughts on camming

16 hours ago, hntnhole said:

That's a website for guys the Breed on cam, broadcast it to somewhere, so other guys can watch?

What do you mean by "meet"?  As in, they come over to your place, or invite you to theirs? 

I kinda get what you mean there, young man ..... but in the context of this thread, all of this takes place virtually, right?  Via some computer doo-dad, right? 

This one is nuts-making ... 

In my experience, yes you can meet a lot of guys in person by first camming.  In an era where guys always want pictures, ask if they are  current, etc. there is no better way to validate yourself.  With a webcam they can see you at that very moment , and therefore there are no surprises at the front door.  I've done it for years and it has saved me a lot of this "back and forth" with messages when all I have to do is sit in my chair naked and turn on the web cam.  Questions are answered.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2022 at 4:21 PM, amanwithaplan333 said:

Lol I HATE camming. Even just like FaceTime.  It just feels so weird to me to be naked and trying to be sexy, while also trying to hold the camera at the right angles get the lighting right, etc.  I don’t know. It’s not for me. Lol

I’m with you. The last thing I want to do is fuck with the computer while I’m getting plowed. When my buddy would whore me out at the bathhouse he would have the camera rolling by the time I arrived so it wasn’t wasting time. It was the voyeurism that I enjoyed. Now that I use public slings the guys are watching me live and can join in if they’re interested. 

• Like 1