Sneakers, socks, sport gears, sweat fetish

DirtyFckr

Hi all, I’m a sub bottom with a huge kink around sweaty socks, sneakers, guys in sweatpants, sweaty pits. Not really into bare feet. Love humid socks and gears right after a good workout. Love being forced to sniff socks and pits while being fucked, and feeling the top’s sweat dripping on me. Anyone else into that?BDE33A4C-F481-44C3-95E5-7708B40AA525.thumb.jpeg.61d4904fe1d836aebeb342a51b6ec6da.jpegEBFB60E7-87DD-4732-9338-9CA6DE547F32.thumb.jpeg.6c72e8c1a3c76574b67fd6ad7b708cfe.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

Love sneakers, socks and jockstraps too. Love the scent of a man’s sweat. Love the musk from his balls and could bury my face in a man’s crotch for days if I didn’t want his cock inside my hole dumping loads.

I also love stinky, crusty, cummy socks and jocks. I regularly ‘season’ my sneakers with my own cum and then wear them with the same pair of socks for weeks — adding layer after layer of cum, sweat and stink.

I’ll also wear my jockstraps for weeks or longer. I love the scent of my piss, sweat and cum, and the mix of ass sweat and other mens cum that have leaked from my hole while taking loads.

I rarely jerk off without burying my nose in something ripe — be it a sock, a sneaker, underwear or a jockstrap. I was hoping to include a couple pics of my heavily used collection of jocks and socks, but the size of the files were too large. If anyone wants to see these (or other pics) then message me and I’ll email them to you. 

On 8/27/2022 at 2:02 PM, DCSluthole said:

Love sneakers, socks and jockstraps too. Love the scent of a man’s sweat. Love the musk from his balls and could bury my face in a man’s crotch for days if I didn’t want his cock inside my hole dumping loads.

I also love stinky, crusty, cummy socks and jocks. I regularly ‘season’ my sneakers with my own cum and then wear them with the same pair of socks for weeks — adding layer after layer of cum, sweat and stink.

I’ll also wear my jockstraps for weeks or longer. I love the scent of my piss, sweat and cum, and the mix of ass sweat and other mens cum that have leaked from my hole while taking loads.

I rarely jerk off without burying my nose in something ripe — be it a sock, a sneaker, underwear or a jockstrap. I was hoping to include a couple pics of my heavily used collection of jocks and socks, but the size of the files were too large. If anyone wants to see these (or other pics) then message me and I’ll email them to you. 

That’s freaking hot! I love jerking while sniffing my crew socks!

• Piggy 1

Fuck. That armpit. Fucking perfect. It's fucking wet.

This is from when I bred my éS Accels. I fucked it and gave it a 180 shuv to nose blunt. Like a facial, but for skate shoes.

1128182183_es013-Copy.thumb.JPG.cc5b9fa279995a5e7b14ffe8df49063d.JPG
I cleaned them up with my fingers, licked my nut off my hand, and started making them look like this:

IMG_9158-3090254037.thumb.jpg.7b8f86aad32b3938534c11b5c4960aa3.jpg
Not mine. I could never make a left shoe look that fucking hot.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

On 8/29/2022 at 9:22 AM, backtails said:

Fuck. That armpit. Fucking perfect. It's fucking wet.

This is from when I bred my éS Accels. I fucked it and gave it a 180 shuv to nose blunt. Like a facial, but for skate shoes.

1128182183_es013-Copy.thumb.JPG.cc5b9fa279995a5e7b14ffe8df49063d.JPG
I cleaned them up with my fingers, licked my nut off my hand, and started making them look like this:

IMG_9158-3090254037.thumb.jpg.7b8f86aad32b3938534c11b5c4960aa3.jpg
Not mine. I could never make a left shoe look that fucking hot.

😈😈🔥🔥 super hot

• Like 1

one of my hottest sexual experience was a one off around noon the first day of the card's baseball season. i had taken the afternoon off and a guy i met came over. we had great sex, with him on top; it was a hot day, the windows were open and drops of his sweat started to ping on my face and body. i don't remember much else about the sex, other than it was good; but i will never forget how much i enjoyed that sweat shower.

• Piggy 3

Leather!!  Nothing hotter when I'm laying naked on a bed and a top walks into the room in full leathers!

Wearing chaps, boots, chest straps,  leather gloves!

The smell of leather gets me high to the point I become so submissive for him!

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 4:29 AM, DirtyFckr said:

Hi all, I’m a sub bottom with a huge kink around sweaty socks, sneakers, guys in sweatpants, sweaty pits. Not really into bare feet. Love humid socks and gears right after a good workout. Love being forced to sniff socks and pits while being fucked, and feeling the top’s sweat dripping on me. Anyone else into that?BDE33A4C-F481-44C3-95E5-7708B40AA525.thumb.jpeg.61d4904fe1d836aebeb342a51b6ec6da.jpegEBFB60E7-87DD-4732-9338-9CA6DE547F32.thumb.jpeg.6c72e8c1a3c76574b67fd6ad7b708cfe.jpeg

Have you looked at Malethingsworn.com?  Guys from all over the world sell, dirty underwear, used socks, trainers, tshirts, sneakers, etc.  they also sell instant content and vials of cum, spit and piss.  Check it out.

• Piggy 2