What are guys experience of fist & chems ?

BritFFPig

All I can think about is slamming and being fisted. Its all i dream about. As soon as the rush hits my hole opens. It still takes a few minutes to slide in and i start cumming overa d over. Its the most intense pleasure. The deeper he explores guarantees he can go deeper the next time. He messaged my prostate and I scream in pleasure. He messaged my bladder and i piss uncontrollably. He pulls out then breeds my cunt. Then round 2 of the fisting. He tried for round 3 but i am not ready. But round 1 and 2 he is my god and master.

• Piggy 3

• 11 months later...

I have done it so many ways, but gas mask, poppers, and any type of smoke except ciggies up into the mask make wanna go for deeper n wider.

i like k, one couple w/out asking, slammed me with it ( hate needles) n the three of us broke my bed.

i just can’t be invaded like that completely sober. 

and if ur in San Francisco let’s practice together

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Chems especially T really opens up my ass. While I was spun, no dick is too big for me and I was able to take big dildos that I could never take when sober. Last month I was partying with this ff versatile bottom who almost succeeded in getting his fist in my ass.  He started playing with my ass with one finger, then slowly and surely he inserted another finger  after massaging my prostate and letting me slowly adjusted his fingers. He would repeat this process and before I knew it, he told me that he almost had all his 5 knuckles inside me.  I felt so good that not even a moment that I felt pain or had any need to use poppers. Too bad that he said that he wanted to take a break and then we moved on to other things later. I can’t wait to play with him again soon.  Next time I am sure that I will be able to take his fist in my ass especially after taking a big hit of T.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

I want to try fist as a first timer, it is difficult to find guys who are up to take a novice. Would it help when i would do chems to open up my ass? It is so difficult to find fisters when you are not an experienced fistee.  What chems would help, is a slam the solution? Please help me with advice 

IMG_20230217_104038_627_100133.jpg

• Piggy 1

13 minutes ago, PrisonbaiT said:

I want to try fist as a first timer, it is difficult to find guys who are up to take a novice. Would it help when i would do chems to open up my ass? It is so difficult to find fisters when you are not an experienced fistee.  What chems would help, is a slam the solution? Please help me with advice 

When I started into ffisting I did pretty well with alcohol and poppers, so I would suggest starting there so you aren't too out of it as a beginner.

A reputable top is likely hesitant to ffist you if you are too far gone. The risk for damage is too great.

I even hired a couple of SW who said they preferred to ffist, and again with alcohol, poppers, and lots of lube they taught me how to open more easily.

I think started down the enhancements road, and ffisting was just part of the play. Definitely love it, and I can open better than any other situation.

But I absolutely would not take a first ffist while flying, or from a top who was. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wh0rehole said:

When I started into ffisting I did pretty well with alcohol and poppers, so I would suggest starting there so you aren't too out of it as a beginner.

A reputable top is likely hesitant to ffist you if you are too far gone. The risk for damage is too great.

I even hired a couple of SW who said they preferred to ffist, and again with alcohol, poppers, and lots of lube they taught me how to open more easily.

I think started down the enhancements road, and ffisting was just part of the play. Definitely love it, and I can open better than any other situation.

But I absolutely would not take a first ffist while flying, or from a top who was. 

Thnx for the good advice

2 hours ago, PrisonbaiT said:

I'm shocked no one has wanted to open up your hot ass. 

Here's my advice. Do it sober first. Then you know what your body is telling you. LISTEN. Don't try to power through. Don't be afraid to tell the top that you want a break or want to stop. Any top that pressures you to keep going when you want to stop is not someone you want to shove his hand in your butt. Do you know the web site asspig.com? You might have more luck there. And BE clear with people that you're not a novice bottom but you are novice to FF. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

I'm shocked no one has wanted to open up your hot ass. 

Here's my advice. Do it sober first. Then you know what your body is telling you. LISTEN. Don't try to power through. Don't be afraid to tell the top that you want a break or want to stop. Any top that pressures you to keep going when you want to stop is not someone you want to shove his hand in your butt. Do you know the web site asspig.com? You might have more luck there. And BE clear with people that you're not a novice bottom but you are novice to FF. 

Europe may be different, but my experience was that when I posted I was new and needed help/training, the guys were v helpful and eager to get their mitts in my hole. 

Agree with you that everyone new to ffisting should post to asspig.com and be clear that you're new to it. You won't regret it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wh0rehole said:

Europe may be different, but my experience was that when I posted I was new and needed help/training, the guys were v helpful and eager to get their mitts in my hole. 

Agree with you that everyone new to ffisting should post to asspig.com and be clear that you're new to it. You won't regret it.

Ok, yeah Europe is different to my experience but still want to try all to have my ass opened, i really want to experience an anal orgasme.  Thanks for the good advice 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, PrisonbaiT said:

I was told that I should start with playing with myself with dildos. First with regular size then gradually move on to bigger sizes. You need to get used the sensation of your ass getting stretched by big items. In time, you will learn to relax and enjoy the sensation. Of course it would be nice if you could do it just using poppers and alcohol but I find a little bit of T really helps a lot .  I do agree that slamming may not be a good idea. You just need a little enhancement to put you to a good space . You don’t want to be so frigging high that it masks your pain. Another advantage of playing with yourself is that you can really pace yourself.  Some tops are not very patient especially those dominant tops who tend to push your limit. 
As for myself, I have been flirting with the idea of getting fisted for many many years but I have not committed myself to try to be a fistee until recently. I am so used to getting fucked by big dicks that getting fisted is not such a giant leap for me. 

Edited by Partyleather
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, PrisonbaiT said:

IMG_20230217_104038_627_100133.jpg

Any man who turns down a fisting Virgin is being disrespectful.  We all had to start at that level.  I’ve broken in several virgins … I consider that as part of giving back to the fisting community.

And as a Virgin, don’t expect it to happen your first try.  It took we weeks of training and stretching before I took my first fist.  I remember it perfectly, the sensation of the whole hand sliding in.  It was euphoric!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd just echo what others have said here. For your first time (or possibly your first few times trying) stick with alcohol/weed/poppers. Sure you could get spun and take a fist .. but you could also injure yourself without even realising. And that's going to set back any progress you might make considerably.

While I can manage quite a lot now, I still won't meet tops who are off their head high. I'm not taking the risk that they'll get carried away in the moment and not pick up on how I'm reacting. I love being fisted, and I want to keep doing it. I'm not going to let some guy ruin that for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Partyleather said:

I was told that I should start with playing with myself with dildos. First with regular size then gradually move on to bigger sizes. You need to get used the sensation of your ass getting stretched by big items. In time, you will learn to relax and enjoy the sensation. Of course it would be nice if you could do it just using poppers and alcohol but I find a little bit of T really helps a lot .  I do agree that slamming may not be a good idea. You just need a little enhancement to put you to a good space . You don’t want to be so frigging high that it masks your pain. Another advantage of playing with yourself is that you can really pace yourself.  Some tops are not very patient especially those dominant tops who tend to push your limit. 
As for myself, I have been flirting with the idea of getting fisted for many many years but I have not committed myself to try to be a fistee until recently. I am so used to getting fucked by big dicks that getting fisted is not such a giant leap for me. 

Surely a good advice will train myself anally and then move on after a period

• Upvote 2