The public convenience.

The sun, the bright long days and the heat of summer always makes me horny. The hotter and the more I sweat, the more I think about sex. 

The garage where I work, as a mechanic, is only a short walk to a local park. We're usually busier in the summer months servicing and maintaining customers cars so I can justify working late. It gives me the chance to earn a little extra cash and when I finish, usually at around nine o'clock, I can call in at the park or the public toilets, which are on my way home anyway, to see if there are any like minded guys hanging around.

This particular Friday evening I'd stayed on a little later. I'd been changing the clutch on a customers car and wanted to get it finished as the workshop is closed at weekends and the guy needed it back ASAP. While the workshop is closed on Saturday the showroom is open  so the guy could collect it from them.

It had been a long hot sweaty day and I was filthy by the time I locked up at just after ten.

I considered just going straight home for a shower and an early night but, I thought I may as well just see of there was anyone lurking around in the park. It was now late summer and the weather would be changing soon and the evenings getting darker. A few weeks and no one would be looking for any outdoor fun. I would be back trawling through the apps trying to negotiate my way through the time wasters. 

By the time I reached the entrance to the park it was already dusk. The main cruising area was off to the right and consisted of the public convenience with a  copse behind. In size the copse was probably about a quarter of an acre and consisted of fairly dense beech, horse chestnut, oak and pine trees. If you knew where to look there were some small clearings with were perfect to get down and dirty with someone.

I spent around fifteen minutes ambling through the trees on a circular path that leads through the center of the copse but, surprisingly for a warm summer evening, it was very quiet. The path then leads around to the left and eventually out by the public toilets.  I had just turned onto this stretch of the path when I heard some movement to my right. I knew there was a small clearing here. It was a regular location for a quick meet. I parted some branches and saw a young guy on his knees in front of an older gentleman.  I recognised the older man immediately.  He was a regular to the park and I'd sucked his cock to his satisfaction a couple of times. He was leaning his back on a tree trunk while the younger guy was enthusiastically sucking his substantial cock and cradling his large hairy balls in one hand. The older guy saw me, looked over and smiled in recognition. I don't think the younger guy even registered I was there, he was so engrossed in sucking cock. 

I turned back onto the path. Having met the older guy before I knew he would soon blow a nice big load down the younger guys throat and be on his way home. Once he'd been satisfied he never hung around. He always delivered a nice big load though. The young guy was too young and skinny for my taste. 

It was dark now. Hot and humid. There was a storm coming. It had been threatening earlier in that day. The sky had been very dark around lunch time but, then the clouds cleared and the sun had be vicious in the afternoon. The workshop had been almost unbearable. It's tin roof amplifying the intense heat from the sun. I was sweating profusely now. Sure enough I began to hear drops of rain on the canopy above. The drops sounded heavy but well spaced. Any moment now, I thought, it's going be fucking torrential and I'll get soaked. I was only wearing my overalls and it had been so hot lately,  nothing underneath. 

I was now about halfway back along the return path. I started walking a little quicker hoping to make cover before the deluge. I was just wishing I had just gone straight home when I saw two guys walking towards me. They were both quite large. Both were wearing T-shirts and shorts. It was dark but I could just make out one had a full beard and the other a goatee. These two were just my type. I love to feel a big belly on my back. They stopped infront of me blocking my path. The beard said "Hey, it's going to piss down, is there any shelter this way" pointing behind me. I said "No, the only shelter are the toilets behind you" Goatee said to Beard "We'd better go back then" Beard said "We aren't local, we've never been here before. Heard it was a nice place for an evening stroll" He smirked at me, then said "You lead the way, I presume that's where you're going "  As I brushed past them I could feel my cock beginning to swell in anticipation. The rain had got heavier and I didn't want to hang around so I just said "Sure, let's go"

As we walked I could feel their eyes on my arse and my cock now hard straining in my overalls. As we walked quickly along the path they asked what my job was and I told them. Beard told me he thought it was something like a mechanic as I looked kind of dirty. The way he said it, I knew exactly what he was thinking. 

About a hundred yards or so from the toilets the trees are less dense so, there was less cover from, the now torrential rain. The storm was in full flow and lightning was followed immediately by loud claps of thunder. 

I began running and the two guys behind me were struggling to keep up. I could hear their heavy foot steps and they were breathing deeply, panting with the effort. My hard cock and loose balls were being thrown around, up and down and from side to side in my loose overalls  as I ran. I could feel wetness dripping in my crutch area to but, wasn't sure if it was coming from my cock or if it was just the rain in my soaked clothing. 

Finally we reached the toilet block. I was now completely soaked through.  My overalls were dripping and stuck to my flesh from my neck and shoulders down my body to my legs. I looked at Beard and Goatee and they were the same. They were just as wet as me. Their wet T- Shirts revealed that Beard had both nipples pierced and some sort of tattoo on his ample belly. Goatee had a tattoo on the left side of his chest and only his right nipple pierced. Their shorts were clinging to them and I could clearly see the outline of a large flaccid cock under Beards shorts.

Goatee had nothing visible at all. It was then that I noticed the skin on his face was very smooth. The Goatee was quite sparse and although he must have been at least forty years old he had the soft looking skin of a youth. 

The rain outside was even heavier now. Inside the toilet the only illumination was from a dim,  low powered single bulb that barely lit the the place.  The toilet was grim enough during daylight but, at night it looked squalid. Suddenly there was a very bright flash of lightning and with the extra illumination I could see Beard and Goatee removing their T-shirts. I could also see my cock sticking straight out, making a tent in my overalls. At that very moment the little bulb died. Another flash of lightning and I could see they were removing their shorts. Beards cock wasn't flaccid any longer. It was hard and huge. At least nine maybe ten inches long and as thick as a beer can. The lightning flash was over and I'd only had the briefest glimpse, but I could swear Goatee had no visible cock at all. Was Goatee really female, perhaps Beards wife? Fuck I thought, I'm not into women at all! 

Edited by bbbbob
  • Like 20

**Part 2**

It occurred to me that this could be a horror film. The thunder and lightning, the dark stinking hovel, the unbearable heat, humidity and now a women. Was this what hell was like. The only saving grace was the brief view of Beards cock. 

He spoke. "You should get out of those wet things" He was close, but I couldn't see him. I turned slightly to my right and my forearm brush against the end of his cock. Instinctively I reached for it. It felt huge, hot and wet. I was overcome with a desire to get it in my mouth. He was so close now I could smell him. Sweat mixed with testosterone. I removed my hand and unzipped the front of my overalls. It was difficult to pull them off my shoulders as the wet material was sticking to my skin. I swore as I tried and then I felt hands behind me pulling at the garment and helping to pull it down my wet body. Eventually pulling it free and allowing it to fall to the floor.  I then struggled to get my booted feet out of the legs. Almost stumbling I felt hands on me. On my shoulders, my torso and hips ensuring I remained up right. I thanked them and kicked off the overalls,  finally free of them.  Now I was naked, apart from my work boots.

Hands began to touch me again. On my buttocks, my cock, my balls, stomach,  chest and back. Slowly and gently touching every part of exposed flesh. I reached forward and found a body, as  lightning lit up the interior of the building.  It was Goatee.  The body I saw definitely wasn't female but, there were no genitals. He had a man's belly, chest and broad muscled shoulders. My curiosity sparked, I reached forward between his legs. He was completely smooth apart from, what felt like a tiny protrusion right underneath him. He made no reaction and just let me explore him intimately.  Hands behind me were feeling between my legs. Sliding up between the crack of my arse. I could feel the end of Beards cock occasionally brushing against my buttocks.  Goatee turned around, now with his back toward me. Another brief illumination and I saw he had a symbol on his left arse cheek. It wasn't a tattoo. It looked red and raised from the surface of his skin. Was it a spider or maybe a scorpion.  The flash of lightning was so short I didn't get a clear view. 

A combination of the heat, humidity,  the rank stink of the location, the smell of the two men, the brief views I had of their bodies, the feeling of their hands on me and mine on theirs and the feeling of being naked and exposed, had me rabid with desire. My heart was beating so fast and my head was spinning.  I wanted a man inside me. I wanted to be inside a man. I was losing control and had no inhibitions.

Beard had a finger exploring the outside of my hole. His body was pressed against my back and a hand on my cock. Lightning lit the room and I saw Goatee getting on his knees in front of me. Steadying himself with his hands on my thighs. Beard slowly pushed a finger inside me as Goatee took my cock in his mouth. God it felt wonderful.  His mouth was wet and warm and his tongue like velvet.  Beards finger was dry and there was some resistance from my sphincter as he pushed it further inside with no lubrication.  But, it felt good. I hoped he wasn't going to try and fuck me dry with his beer can sized cock.  At this precise moment I was in heaven. Totally lost the sensations my body was experiencing. 

Beard had penetrated me as deeply as the length of his finger would allow. He was moving it gently, but firmly both in and out and from side to side. He removed it briefly and then replaced the single digit with two. I was lose enough now to take both. Still slightly uncomfortable, but filled with a longing to have his cock inside me, I pushed back slightly,  encouraging him to stretch my arse enough to accommodate his member.

Goatee was now sucking my balls and cock in turn. His oral skills were phenomenal.  He seemed to know what I wanted and needed before I did. Slowly I felt him standing up. As he did so, his tongue was licking my body, entering my belly button then up to my nipples.  I used to have extremely sensitive nipples but, due to lots of rough play they have lost some of their sensitivity.  However he knew exactly how hard to bite. 

These two guys were driving me wild. They knew every button to press, with exactly the right intensity and for how long. Beard now had three or maybe even four inside me. So lost in the feeling, I hadn't even noticed him remove and replace them. I had relaxed my hole enough to allow him to stretch me further. I find can do this easily if a guy has been gentle initially and I trust that he won't just ram anything up inside that causes pain.

Beard then lined up his knees directly behind mine and exerted enough forward pressure that I had to kneel down on the floor. The floor in there is always filthy. Guys who have been walking in the copse or the park tread all sorts of filth in. Mud, leaves, chewing gum, fag ends and even dog shit. I was always careful when I'd had a meet in there that I would avoid getting on the floor.  Yet here I was, naked, on my hands and knee's. 

Beard was moving in behind me. I wasn't aware that he'd applied any lube to himself.  He certainly hadn't prepared my hole with any. He began rubbing the tip of his cock on my hole. God I wanted him inside me. I just hoped I could take him. More lightning.  Goatee had repositioned himself infront of me. On his knees with his taught large arse facing me and his hands were pulling his cheeks apart. His hand was covering the symbol on his arse. I wanted to see it but, his hole looked beautiful and took my attention. I had to taste it. Get my tongue inside him. His hole was open. I thought it looked well fucked. Under his hole I could see what I felt earlier. Where his genitals should be was a small hole with a small raised area around it. I realised this is where he passed from. In my naivety at the time, I wondered if he was some freak of nature or if he was a eunuch. Nullified by surgery. Either way his arse looked amazing.  I leaned forward and began rimming him. He tasted so good. He was moaning as I explored, as deeply as I could, further inside him. 

Beard was exerting more pressure on me from behind. The tip of his cock head now just penetrating me. He pushed harder and I felt my arse open to accommodate him. He said "You want to join us, to become a member of our elite club, our brotherhood" At that very moment there was a series of huge flashes of lightning. When they join together so, it appears to be one long flash. Goatee had moved his hands away from his cheeks and  I saw that the mark on his buttock had been branded on. It wasn't a spider though. The mark was a biohazard symbol. Now I knew the full meaning of what Beard had said. It took me moment to process the information. Crazy thoughts rushed through my head. Do I want this, really. 

**To be continued **

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

**Part 3**

Fuck yes. Somewhere in my subconscious I'd always known. It's what I been searching for, longing for and needed sll my life. It's what I was born for, my destiny. I wouldn't be complete without it.

"Yes, please. Give it to me. Breed me, please give your poz seed" A massive flash of lightning followed by the longest, loudest thunder clap I'd ever heard drowned out Beards reply and my scream as he thrust his huge cock into my hole. There was gentleness now, no subtlety, no mercy, just the raw power of Beard and his massive cock ripping my insides apart. As I attempted to move forward, not to escape, but just so he wouldn't penetrate me so deeply into my bowels, Goatee sat astride my head and clamped his legs tightly against the sides of my face, then leant forward over me, grabbing my forearms and placing his full weight on them. He was facing Beard encouraging him to breed me, poz me, make me pregnant. I was now completely immobile.

Beard was pounding into my guts as hard and fast as he could. His hands gripping my hips. I could feel his sweat dripping off him onto my back and he was panting loudly. I was in so much pain. His cock was stretching my arse to its terminal width and length and tearing at the soft flesh in my hole.  I was sweating to, from the heat and humidity but also the fear of him injuring me and the pain. I could hardly make a sound as I was gritting my teeth so hard. All I could do was grunt.  He fucked me like this for what seemed liked an hour but, in reality, was probably only five minutes. Then suddenly he withdrew his shaft from my body. My hole was burning. I didn't think he had cum yet. 

Then I felt something cool and wet on the outside my hole which he then slowly and gently pushed inside me. He was applying lube for round two. He was very gentle now,  applying it to every millimetre of the internal flesh of my arse. After the battering he'd given me this felt wonderful.  I started to relax just as as I felt the head of his cock begin to tease my hole again. 

To my surprise he inserted himself slowly this time, giving my body enough time to adjust to his length and girth.  Only then did he begin to fuck me again.  It was slightly uncomfortable at first. My hole had obviously received some damage but the slight pain soon turned to immense pleasure as he slowly increased his rhythm.  Goatee had released the pressure on my head and now moved away allowing me to breath more easily.  

The thunder and lightning was still raging and the rain had not let up. The heat and humidity still made our shelter uncomfortable but, I hardly noticed now. Beards cock felt wonderful inside me and almost everything else faded into the background and out of my thoughts. I wanted him to cum in me, breed me, fill my body with his seed, his sperm. For his babies to enter my blood stream and be absorbed by every atom of my being. But, I didn't want him to stop fucking me either.  

He was fucking harder now, his breathing becoming deeper. Sweat was dripping off him again and running down and across my back. Goatee was telling him to give me his seed and make me pregnant. Suddenly Beard shouted "I'm coming,  I'm converting you, this is it"  He pushed deeply into me and I could feel his cock pulsating as he pumped me full of toxic cum. It felt fantastic. My own cock was being stimulated as it rubbed against the filthy floor and this and the overwhelming physical and mental sensation of being fucked and pozzed made me shoot my own load. I came harder than I ever had before. My whole body was experiencing an intense orgasm which seemed to last for ages. I was completely lost in it. 

As I lay on the floor full of Beards cum and empty of my own I somehow felt like I had been reborn.  I was in a state of complete serenity. 

Beard slipped out of me,  his cock now flaccid.  It had done its job and could now rest. As it did so, I could feel warm fluid dripping from my now empty hole. It dribbled from my arse down over my balls.  

I was concerned that I was losing the precious seed and told Beard. He laughed and told me that the sperm that were needed to impregnate me were already inside me swimming in my blood stream. 

He apologised for the hard,  rough initial part of the breeding but, said it was necessary to open up the blood vessels to allow his sperm fertilise me.

He then told me they had to go now but, that they would see me again soon and introduce to the other members of my new family. I asked how they would find me or I would find them but there was no answer.  

Suddenly the storm ended and the little bulb in the public convenience came on again and I could see I was completely on my own. My overalls were still where I'd left them and on the floor was a small pool of pink fluid.  

**To be continued**

• Like 16
  • Piggy 1

No apology needed. 1st of, I just read it and never noticed any. ( way too fixated on the meat of the writing, not the bones of it) And, if you were to ever see ANY text msg I have sent, and all the typo's in 140 characters or less, you  would feel very confident about your own typing lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

No apology needed. 1st of, I just read it and never noticed any. ( way too fixated on the meat of the writing, not the bones of it) And, if you were to ever see ANY text msg I have sent, and all the typo's in 140 characters or less, you  would feel very confident about your own typing lol

Most of my problems stem from writing on a phone and having large thumbs. 😅 

Don't worry about typos and whatever. Talking about errors, well, once in one of my stories published here I wrote "LEAVING ROOM" instead of "LIVING ROOM".

I felt embarrassed but I'm still laughing at it! In that case it was a sort of "freudian slip" though, as I really was leaving in a few hours and I was longing for that holiday!

Anyway, continue this story as I feel turned on after every chapter

• Haha 1

**Part 4**

Three weeks later and there had been no contact from the bearded gentleman and his side kick. I'd returned to the park and the public convenience four or five times each week but there had been no sign of them. Unless they went there, I had no chance of finding them or they me. I was getting desperate. Although I couldn't really understand why. Beard had fucked his poz load into me. Mission accomplished. He'd done the deed and spread his seed.  I'd got what I wanted, probably.  Why would we need to be in contact again.  It was what he said, that they would see me again soon, meet my new family. Each time I'd gone to the park looking for them I'd seen other guys but, I had no interest in having sex with 

On the Wednesday morning of the forth week I woke and didn't feel to good. I'd gone into work But had to leave early. My head felt like it had cotton wool in it and I had no energy. I went straight home and had a bath. I thought the warm water would sooth the aches I was feeing in my shoulders and back. It didn't help. By the time I got to bed I felt worse. Everything ached. I had the start of a sore throat, I felt cold and my head was throbing. The following morning I couldn't even get out of bed to call in sick. I had a fever and my headache was nothing like I'd ever had before. Suddenly my stomach decided to reject anything that was contained in it. I vomited where I lay. The putrid stench engulfed the room but, I was too weak to move. I was convinced I was dying.

That's when I started hallucinating. I saw Beard and Goatee peering at me and smiling. Other men were looking at me to, some were sneering, some even laughing. Even in my dismal state I realised I had the fuck flu. My body was changing. The virus was taking over my body, like Sarah Palin inhabiting a new host. Being possessed by the devil's seed. I hoped I would fall asleep and never wake up. Even being dead and in hell couldn't be worse than this living hell I was in.

I did fall asleep. Boy, did I sleep. Slept the sleep of the dead. When I did wake I felt a little  better.  I was still tired but the fever had subsided and I just had a normal headache, which very mild compared to how it had been. I looked at my digital alarm clock to see how long I had been asleep.  I left work early on the Wednesday and according to the clock it was now Thursday.  But, that couldn't be right. I was so sick I couldn't go to work on Thursday.  Then I saw the date. I had been asleep for a whole week.  How was that possible? I checked my surroundings.  Everything was as it was except,  I remember vomiting the entire contents of my stomach on the bed, but the bed was clean. Maybe I'd been hallucinating about being sick as I had about Beard, Goatee and the other men. I had been in such a state I didn't know was real and what wasn't. 

I rested my head on the pillow and dozed off to sleep again.  I slept for another six hours and when I awoke I felt even better.  I went to the loo for a piss then into the kitchen to make tea. My throat was dry, I needed a brew. As I filled the kettle I noticed a folded piece of paper by the sink. That's strange I thought.  I put kettle on its base and flicked the switch.  I picked up the paper, opened and read it. Shocked I sat down at the kitchen table and read it again.  'Hope your feeling better. We'll see you soon. Your friends from the Public Convenience. 

My mind couldn't quite take it all in. I had pucked up on the bed. I had seen Beard and Goatee and who were those other guys? Were they the family Beard mentioned. 

Over the next week or so I made a slow recovery.  The boss at the garage was well pissed off with me.  Work had backed up and he even had to refuse taking on new jobs. Still when I eventually went back to work there was loads of overtime. 

I wondered how Beard and Goatee had found me. How they knew I had the fuck flu. How had they managed to change the bed clothes and clean the place up with me in it.  I wasn't to sure about anything that had happened during the week of my unconsciousness. The only thing I was sure about was that I was now HIV positive.  

I had absolutely no regrets, now that the fuck flu had passed I felt fine. My sex drive had disappeared while I was recovering but, was now returning with a vengeance. I even had to visit the toilet at work, sometimes a couple of times a day, to wank off. I'd never done that before. My sperm looked the same but, I knew it wasn't.  It was toxic, poisonous,  poz sperm. Maybe that's what was making me so horny. The knowledge that I was possessed by the demon seed. 

One night on the way home I decided to visit the park. It was Winter now. The summer heat had long gone. It was cold and wet. There wouldn't be any guys looking for a quick fuck in the woods tonight but the public convenience was open. Although it wasn't particularly warm at least it was dry. I hadn't visited to often lately and when I had the place had been deserted. I even hung around in there sometimes to see if anyone wandered in later but, no one ever did. 

This night though my luck was in. As I walked in the little bulb was still straining to have any serious impact on the dark squalid interior. At the far end of the building I saw a figure leaning against the wall. I couldn't see his face but he had a slight build and as I approached him I could see he was fairly young,  maybe 19 or 20. As he moved forward the pale light I recognised the face but couldn't place it. My cock was already rigid. Harder than it had ever been. This was the first physical contact I was about to have since last time I was here. Then I was a chaser,  now I could be a gifter. 

I was really horny. I really wanted, needed to fuck this guy. He wasn't my usual type.  Too young,  too skinny.  I unzipped and got my cock out. Not only was it harder than it had ever been,  it actually looked bigger. 

My victim got on his knees and took me in his mouth. He had a sweet mouth. He loved sucking cock I could tell. He was good at it to.  It was at that moment I realised who he was. He was the lad sucking the old guys cock in the woods the night I got fucked and pozzed in here. He was really going to work on me now, sucking and licking for all he was worth. I was really enjoying this, it felt great. Then annoyingly he stopped and stood up, looked into my eyes and said "Poz me" I was slightly taken aback. 

He told me that one night he'd seen me when he was sucking an old man off in the woods. He finished the old guy off and it had started to rain so, he made his way to the toilets but, the light was off, must have been a power cut due to the lightning,  so he just stood in the doorway. He heard moaning and heard someone say "Poz me, please poz me" at which point there was a bright flash of lightning and he looked in. He'd seen me on my knees and a bearded guy behind me. He'd seen him ram his cock up my arse and another guy sit on my head. He said he was a bit scared so, ran off but, since then all he could think about was being fucked like he'd seen me getting fucked and pozzed and wanted it. He asked if I had definitely been pozzed up that night and I told him I had and how bad the fuck flu had been. He had his hand on my cock and was stroking it gently.  "Please, will you breed me, poz me, I want it so bad. 

He undid his button fly and dropped his jeans to the floor then kicked them free of his feet. Then he removed his coat and shirt.  I told him he didn't need to take everything off but he said "I want to be naked when you fuck me. I want you to see the body that your seed is infecting. It was freezing in there but, I did the same and removed everything. He told me he wanted it as hard as I had been fucked. "Show me know mercy. Fuck me as hard as you want, I'm yours.  I want make sure it takes" 

He got onto his knees on the floor. It was still filthy,  if anything worse than when I had last been on it. Guys had come in with wet muddy shoes on and it looked like no one had cleaned it in ages. 

I moved in behind him and parted his arse cheeks. Like I said, he wouldn't normally have been my type but he had a beautiful arse. Firm cheeks and a tiny pink hole which I started fingering. He was very tight. I told him I didn't have any lube and he said he didn't want it. He wanted it to hurt. He wanted to make sure he was infected. I licked my fingers anyway and stuck two up him. He winsed but didn't pull away. I played with his hole for a few minutes then positioned my cock on the rim. I waited a few seconds then, in one quick, hard movement rammed my cock into him. He screamed and started crying.  I ignored him and fucked him as hard as I could.  His hole felt great on my cock. Although it was cold in the building I soon began to warm up even though I was naked. I continued to fuck him hard.  After five minutes or so he had stopped whimpering and was telling me to fuck him harder. My thighs were smacking against his arse and my balls were banging against his own. My hands gripped his hips as my cock rammed his hole. His hole felt wet now, I suspected from a little of my precum but mostly his blood. I was close. The pressure in my cock had reached its limit.  I was at boiling point and I was about to boil over. I couldn't hold off any longer. I pumped his arse full with a massive load. I shouted in ecstasy. He knew I was filling him with poz seed and told me to give it all to him. God I was thinking, that was a great fuck. 

As I recovered I was aware of another presence in the room. I looked back and saw Beard looking at me with a huge grin on his face. How the fuck does know everything?

**To be continued **

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6