The Farm (Commune Plus)

wtvrfzzz

Guess who's spun & excited to share a new story. I know I'm terrible at finishing my other works, but I can't help it. I might update and give a succinct ending just to tie some strings up but nothing is certain! Hope you like this one. This time, I'm focusing more on the plot rather than the sex so it is a bit different!

I've never really gave much thought on my homosexual tendencies. It has always been there. It's not just the cock, but the male physique in general. Chubs, muscular, small, any kind of bodies with any kind of faces and hairstyle, any fashion style one had, as long as it was a man, I could get hard.

After almost 7 years living in Edmonton, I found myself jaded with the routine I had. Sure, I have a good job with a great salary,,my sex life was decent and I had people to hang with from time to time. Yet, I feel hollow, as if I am leading a meaningless life. Even the alcohol, weed and chems that I partake in at times have failed to hide this supposed mid life crisis I was going through. Physically, I was fit. At 5'11 with a brunette buzz cut, I looked like a regular 'coastal liberal' as the rednecks would say since I was always in fitted jeans and oxford shirts. Thanks to the sports I did in college, I wasn't much of a gym person since my body had been sculpted from a young age. Being close to 33, I did feel a little left out that most of the guys I hang with at the bar have already settled down or are in relationships that have lasted for more than 3 years. (Quite a feat knowing how the community can be).

As always, they would say but John, you're gorgeous, what's stopping you from having anyone here? 

Nothing, I would say. They were right, I could bring anyone back home though I had little interest in forming any sort of relationship after. It wasn't for me. Even those who are in open relationships are still committed to their main partner. It wasn't a relationship that I could commit to, but a mission or a calling if I could describe it. I knew there is more out there for me. I needed to get out.

One Friday evening, I found myself at the bar, as usual, doing shots with the guys I've known since I moved here. Patrick, Juan, Chris and Eddie. Patrick and Chris are engaged, though in an open relationship while Juan could never keep a relationship longer than 6 months. Eddie on the other hand had an older partner named Hugo who share his passion of pottery. Out of all 4, Eddie was the most normal, or straight passing as we would frequently tease him.

The usual conversation includes how the week went, or how work sucks, and what was there to do during the weekend. Eddie mentioned that he had a lucrative order that he had to send out and needed a pickup truck to deliver it. Since I was the only one with a GMC, all eyes were on me. I didn't mind helping Eddie out. I even suggested to him that he and I could do the drive together. I wish I hadn't though, as Eddie didn't mention that the customer was based 2 hours from the city.

The next day, I drove into Eddie's driveway right before 11 AM and saw the garage door opened with a pallet of amphoras wrapped in plastic and strapped. They looked exquisite. Each had elaborative patterns, some with biohazard, most were just silhouettes of men fucking and figures dancing. One would think that they came from Greece if not examined closely. 

"I'm glad you're down to help me man. I really thought I would've done the drive myself since Hugo has an order that's due on Monday. I mean, I don't even know where this place is and the buyer's price was hard to resist that I had to offer free delivery. 15K for a crate of these strange yet erotic design that he requested. It wasn't even my design. They emailed some PNGs and told me to have fun with it."

It has been a while since I last hung out with Eddie alone. He had always been like a brother to me since he was the first person I met in this city. He made it feel normal to be gay in the province I ended up in. Before he met Hugo about a year ago, Eddie and I would do T every Friday after leaving the bar. Nothing ever happened between us since we would always find our own guy to screw with. The closest thing that we've ever done that could be considered as sex was when we were both fucking 2 guys on the same bed and switched asses from time to time. Those were our party days and I have to say, I do miss it. We were never addicts, we were only enjoying the weekly session we had. When Eddie and Hugo moved in together, I stopped doing T as frequent as I would. For the better, I tell myself. Nowdays, the only time I do smoke was if a tweaking bottom on Grindr was looking for loads. 

The drive to the buyer's place was rural. It actually took more than 2 hours for us to get there. From what Eddie said, the buyer lives in a sort of commune on a farmland. To get there, we had to make a number of turns after exiting the freeway. The thick forrest surrounding us, both left and right made it feel as if we were driving in circles. Finally, a signboard that says "Commune Plus" appeared and as we turn in, we still had to drive for another 2 miles to finally see the compound. 

We passed a large wooden arc that served as an entrance into the compound. In cursive, the words "Commune Plus" was written above the frame, with a headline underneath that says,

"+ where men are their True selves +"

It was also kinda interesting how the O in the word commune was a biohazzard symbol.

The farmhouse was huge. There were bout 3 barns scattered on the compound with a large pond in the middle. Eddie was pretty stunned at the place, as was I. Who knew a place like this existed, being so remote to everything? It was almost 3 PM and as we got close to the main farmhouse, a man in a full on white linen robe came out, ready to welcome us. 

"You must be Eddie, it's a pleasure to meet you. And you are..?"

"This is John, he's helping me out today"

"Pleasure to meet you as well, John."

The man introduced himself as Ahura. He was about 6'0, thin yet muscular, and was donning a bun on his head with grey highlights. If I had to put an age, he was probably in his late 50s. I found him to be quite attractive. His chest was exposed, revealing some curly hair and pierced nipples. Around his neck was a necklace that had a golden whistle. He made his way to the truck with us and before I was about to pull down the trunk door, Ahura told us to stop since we had come such a long way and that we needed to eat and rest. With one high pitched blow and a moment that didn't event last 30 seconds, two men appeared by his side. They were both in their 20s, probably new grads. Both skinny and twink like. Both also had a clean shaved head and each wore an identical white jockstrap with white sneakers. They also had a tight silver bracelet on both hands. Ahura commanded them to bring the amphoras inside before complimenting Eddie on how it turned out.

"What you've made is more than what I had foreseen. Thank you. Come in now, we have already delayed our luncheon waiting for this masterpiece."

Ahura had a unique voice. His inflections were crisp and the way he spoke was ritualistic, as if every word spoken is a part of an incantation. The way he walked was also something. It was intricate and seems as if he was gliding, with the robe brushing the ground. His height is only a plus, for vanity purposes. While we made our way inside, I felt a little relief when I found out that Eddie too shared my sentiment on Ahura. For a second, one could say that we became curious of this man who possessed a sort of magnetism in us. After all, the swift response he received when he blew his whistle was unarguably a power move that stayed with us.

The dining hall had a table that was probably the longest I've ever seen in my life. When we entered, half the table was already occupied by men who were all in similar loincloth, neatly tied to spare very little, torso exposed and topless as they should be. They were gorgeous. Most were probably around my age and some were already eyeing Eddie and I. Each of them had sculpted bodies, though some had very apparent veins. Some were also muscular but remained thinner than average. Similar to how Ahura looks like. It was a sort of textured look that was likely due to the physical activity they they do daily. Or so I thought..

Of course, Ahura sat in the middle main seat, with everyone being able to see him. Directly to his left was Eddie and beside was me. The table could probably fit 30 people the least. If I had to eyeball, we were probably around 15. The moment Ahura took his seat, the room turned silent. Before he spoke, he made sure to observe each person and nod, acknowledging their presence. Eddie and I included. He first introduced us as visitors who have delivered and blessed the commune with vases that will enhance the place. He then announced that there would be more members joining the commune next month. He thanked the current members, who were all listening attentively, for being dedicated in supporting his vision of the commune.

"Before you came here, each of you lead a different life, a life that was empty that limited your desire and constricted your agency to how the outside world deemed it as. Being a part of the commune has liberated you. I can see it and so can you, Yohann. And you too, Kronos. You have all joined the commune for a fresh start, and I have managed to grant you that gift."

Both Eddie and I knew that we were visiting a cult, but we never really knew how it actually was like . Even with all the documentaries that we've watched and the podcast we put on during the drive, to participate in a cult lunch wasn't a way we saw how our Saturday would go. We weren't the disrespectful kind since we've all been exposed to all kinds of kinks but this men only cult that we found ourselves in started to turn into an itch in our psyche that we couldn't explain. The rest of Ahura's speech was how the commune is still young and though it is expanding, it is not permanent. The goal was that the commune would live off grid, growing their own produce and eliminating the traditional bonds that the outside world had. Essentially, everyone in the commune treated each other equally, being able to fuck one another without hesitation and embracing primal lust. With the wine glass in his right hand, Ahura put his arm up and declared "May we live harmoniously without restraints"

When Eddie and I gulped the wine, we were blind sighted at how strong it was. I knew that it wasn't just wine that we drank. It was definitely G. I calmed Eddie down by holding his thigh under the table cloth, telling him it's not drastic. Ahura, toying his entree with his utensils looked at us and formed a smile.

"Don't worry, the amount of G is very minimal and think of it as a way to just wind down after making that long drive. After you both are no longer famished, I will give you a tour of this place, just as a little extra since we rarely receive visitors.."

Surprisingly, Eddie thanked Ahura and was looking forward to seeing the compound. I shot a look at him, but Eddie reassured me.  How quick his mind changed. It's not that I wanted to leave. Deep down, I know that the longer I stayed here the harder it would be for me to leave. These irresistible guys who I'm at the table with behaved so seductively, caressing each other at times and feeding one another without breaking their touch. Anytime I make eye contact with one of them, I knew that I would be hard. 

Ahura and Eddie continued talking, exchanging opinions on what an amphora or a vase is, with Eddie clearly being more engrossed in Ahura. He didn't even realize that Ahura was holding his hands on the table the entire time. If I'm being honest, I was quite envious. I tried to look at my phone but there was barely any signal. I looked up and I noticed Yohann was looking at me. He had auburn curls that hid his forehead and his face was shaved clean. I wouldn't put him past 30 with how much youth he's still holding. His chest was broad and his neck had a silver necklace with a biohazard logo pendant. It's strange how frequent I've seen the logo since I got here. Unlike the rest of the men at the table, he and I weren't conversing. We were both looking at each other for a while, trying to observe and analyze each other. Him being topless didn't help much. He wasn't too muscular, yet it would be easy for me to trace his body from how defined it was. Lean, one could say. Throughout the eye fuck we were having, he was also playing with his necklace, brushing it on his lips, turning it sideways with the chains gliding under his chin, never breaking our gaze. 

I stopped zoning out when Ahura stood up, Eddie following him and me trailing behind to start the tour. I also began to realize how subtle Ahura was when he instructed Yohann to accompany us as well. What does he know? To show the ins and outs as Ahura puts it. Yohann smirked at me after replying, "It would be an honour, Ahura". 

The four us started in the main foyer where we first entered. The snow marble floor, when viewed from the staircase above resembles a golden pentagram, layered with a platinum biohazard symbol. Again I thought, the same logo. On the second floor, we passed through hallways after hallways, with different roman numerals on each doors. Though Ahura didn't show us all the rooms, most were average dorm like rooms. There was probably 2-3 single beds in each room. To no one's surprise, the bathroom had a common shower. It really reminded me of the kinds of showers you'd find at the gym. Ahura also skipped the rooms which had doubled doors and lacked any number. Strange I thought. I broke the silence with Yohann and asked, what's in there?

"Members only"

Out of the 3 barns, he only showed us one where they had some livestock. There were guys working who I didn't see at lunch. Some were in jockstraps, some only in overalls with nothing underneath. There were also some guys who were only in ripped jeans and boots, flannel shirt tied around the waist,. They all seemed to be enjoying what they were doing, bodies glistening with sweat, faces shining laboriously. Everyone stopped to bow for Ahura the minute we entered. With a wave and both arms open, Ahura thanked them for their hard work and wished them well on advancing.

We ended up by the benches at the pond to end the tour. Until now, I didn't get to talk to Ahura much since Eddie and him were constantly in awe of one another. I only got to talk with Yohann, asking him what is going on in this place and how he ended up there. I was very frank since I couldn't help it any longer.

"Before I came here, I wasn't Yohann. I was Bernard. I found out about the commune a year ago when I lost my job. Can you believe I was at work tweaking?"

Yes I could because I knew fags who couldn't separate the T from party, ruining their career and self imploding. Instead of thinking out loud, my only response was one that went along the lines of 

"Wow, that's awful. How did you find out bout this then? Did you get clean here?"

"Fuck no, I still tweak whenever I want without any judgements since I came here. These guys are more than brothers, they become a part of you. The day I got fired, I met my dealer to score more and he told me that there was a job his friend, Ahura was offering. Back then, we were probably 9 people. Now, when you include the novices, 25. I thought it was just a regular farm job, but the first day I got here, my life changed for the better."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, that's something that you have to find out on your own, if you're willing."

I looked up to find Ahura and Eddie gone, now heading to one of the barns, hands together. What the fuck? I started to worry and asked Yohann where they were going. 

"Let's see for ourselves."

I didn't rush to run since I still wanted to keep my cool with Yohann. We approached the barn, entering through the main door that was already partially opened. It wasn't what an inside of a barn would look like. It was lavishly decorated with velvet furnitures. The floor was concrete but polished. At the end of the room between two pillars lied Eddie and Ahura on a satin king sized bed. Eddie had a glass pipe in his mouth, Ahura preparing the next hit while holding a metal tray. Strangely enough, I stopped worrying and shot Eddie a look, with him blowing his clouds in my direction.

"I should've known that you both partake in the appreciation of crystal, allowing its smoke to electrify and elevate the body. How serendipitous it is that Yohann accompanied us, given that he is the master of chasing the dragon in our commune"

Yohann smiled and joined Ahura. He took the tray away, allowing Eddie and Ahura to now fondling one another, before shotgunning and embracing in a trance. I was still, standing right across them, immobile. On one hand, I was relishing at how the old Eddie is back, but on the other, I feared for his future with Hugo.

"Come, John. Chase the dragon with us, up in the clouds where we'll find a potent pleasure."

Eddie now started talking differently. I was alone, in this arena sized barn, faced with a decision to join or go. I couldn't leave Eddie though, never. Plus, Yohann was there. 

I took the plunge and the next thing I know, my tongue was in a wrestle with Yohann's and Eddie had his mouth full with Ahura's 9 incher. 

"This is just a preview, boys. We're not going to fuck you until you're one of us. And even then, there are steps to joining the commune...."

Eddie and I were clearly more tweaked than the others. They probably have a higher tolerance seeing that they were nonchalant.

Both Ahura and Yohann then got up, pulling us each by the arm to give the real tour. The barn we were in was where they would initiate members into the commune. An invitation is first required. Yohann had never met Ahura until he showed up at the commune. Ahura coached and motivated him to embrace his true self through the commune. Within 3 months, Yohann was leading the lab they had in the other barn, synthesizing T to grow their capital. Being far and remote was an advantage they had. There weren't stages when the commune started, once someone is a member, they are equal to one another. Only recently it was decided that through strict vetting and procedural methods could they keep their commune a secret while ensuring loyalty and dedication from the members. 

To be a part of the commune, a bond was needed, a positive bond, as Ahura puts it. It was his viral load that runs through the commune, sealing themselves to him forever. It was by being poz from Ahura do the members benefit from the resources Ahura provides. The T was a significant part of the commune's cashflow, though for the most part the commune itself is self-sustaining. Ahura's vision was to keep the population at a fixed number, ensuring balance and avoiding any recognition from the outside world. 

"By end of this year, we're aiming to be around 40, not more than 50. This is a chance for you both to escape and leave the life you had before you came here. Look at how we cherish our new lives, providing for each other, being there for each other, not a single ounce of shame in any of us."

We passed by the barn we visited earlier. This time, there were only 2 guys left, chopping some wood. Ahura quietly approached one of them who had an overall, and with no warning, he pushed the boy down onto the table, unbuttoning from behind before diving into his ass for a rim. The only thing the boy could say was Thank you, Ahura. His legs spread wider, allowing Ahura to push his tongue deeper. Moments after, Ahura placed his cock on the boy's hole and thrust forward with little resistance, telling the boy how lucky he was to get fucked by him while still being a novice.

"Though today is your lucky day, I have guests that I need to attend to, so forgive me for ejaculating earlier than I normally would."

"Don't apologize Ahura, I am forever grateful for you"

Not even 5 minutes since the boy was shoved down, Ahura came, moaning quietly as he turned to look at Eddie and I with an ambitious expression aimed to convince us. Still spun, we both exchanged a look that was a combination of fear, lust but worst of all, submission. Ahura candidly continued, 

"See how easy it is? How everyone here is always willing to help one another. Contemplate well on my invitation you two. I seldom give golden tickets easily. Sleep on it if you wish. Dusk is approaching. We wouldn't want you to venture back to the city in the dark."

Shit, I always forget how fast time passes when you're on T. Yohann showed us the guest room in the main farmhouse. It was in the same hallway where the double door room was. Eddie and I both showered in the commons, reflecting on what had transpired. 

"We're not thinking straight, Eddie. Who know what else we took. This is a huge commitment, man."

"Yeah of course, but look, don't you think that we won't get a chance like this again? I feel like once we leave, we're never going to find a place like this ever. I'm pretty sure Ahura's gonna make me delete the address and any form of trails we have to the commune if we don't accept."

"If you want to get pozzed, then you can do it in the city. If you want T, you can do it with me. What does this place have that's compelling you so much?

"It has a purpose for us to be who we are and share it with the few who understand. It's not bout the drugs or being poz, it's bout the community that I never had, man. Sure, life back in the city is great and all, but you always got to be wary. Outside the bar, are we really ourselves? Tell me, John. Don't you want to feel like you're a part of something?"

I couldn't say more. The only sound there was was the water coming out of the shower. When the tap was off, I broke the silence.

"I don't think I could ever leave you. I'm not just talking bout this place. If I leave and I won't see you ever again, then I'm not sure what I'll do."

We were now facing each other, full nude, with Eddie spotting a boner for a short moment. He came closer to me and tilted his head up to give a peck, hands behind my back, pulling us closer. It was the first time we kissed. It was real. I knew I've made my decision. 

Lying on the single bed, we cuddled and didn't say much. It was difficult to fuck since we couldn't get ourselves hard, and frankly, we were exhausted. Sleeping was also difficult. At around 2 AM, we heard footsteps in the hallway, followed by the sound of doors closing. The slam was louder than our room door. Could it be the other room? Feeling restless, I convinced Eddie to check it out together. 

There was barely any light in the house. Though there was electricity, candles and gas lamps were preferred. The double door at the end of the hallway now had a candle hung on both sides, illuminating most of the hallway. The knobs were brass and heavy. We attempted to open it slowly, going inside to finally satisfy our curiosity. The room was bigger than we thought. Curtains separated the room as if it was a maze. We heard a chant that was hypnotizing. We followed it, cutting through the room, hoping for the best. Finally, we came upon Ahura who was naked, hair down, leading the chant with some of the men we met at lunch echoing. They were encircling the boy in the overalls, who was now tied and spread like an eagle in a circle that had a pentagram. There candles that were lit at each points and Ahura was now walking in the circle, taunting the boy and savouring every orifice. The chant was incomprehensible. The boy could only moan and groan, as if possessed as Ahura was savouring every inch of him. Suddenly, the chant changed and the men circling started to kneel. Ahura's eyes turned white and he loosened the boys attachment to lift him up. Now on the floor, Ahura placed the boy's hip on top of his, slowly piercing the boys hole with his shaft. Not even halfway yet and the boy was already in ecstasy. Ahura could only hush the boy, apologizing him for the fuck earlier. It was insulting, to have me in you without any ceremonious element. This is to make up for today, boy. Christmas came early cause you're getting the gift before the rest of your peers will. Cherish this moment now, boy. Tears now started fall from the boy's face, though it wasn't of pain, but joy. There was a certain religious epiphany that the boy had as he was being impaled by Ahura. The other men, now in a prostate position, continued chanting, hitting their fist on the floor in harmony. The closer Ahura was to coming, the faster and louder the fists were banged. Finally, as he came, the room was quiet with the exception of the boy who was still moaning. 

"It's so...warm.."

Ahura stayed in the boy and cradled him for a good 8 minutes, welcoming him to the commune, whispering how much his life was about to change. 

Eddie and I could only watch without a single blink. It was more than a cult, there was also elements of occult. I was never a superstitious person, but there was a palpable energy that I felt being in that room. Some sort of fascination that I wanted to experience. From the way Eddie was watching, he too would agree with me. We were so engrossed in what was happening that Yohann appeared behind us, slightly jumping us. 

"So..shall I inform Ahura that you both have made up your mind?"

Eddie with no hesitation said Yes, admit us. It took me a while to say it. 

"Yeah if Eddie's in I'm in too."

Yohann then told us that once we are certain of our decision, we will not be able to leave until Ahura allows it. We had to also follow everything Ahura commands and instructs. It was, for our betterment. The process of joining the commune was tedious, but the spirituality of it, though contrary was one that was unique and vital to the commune.

Though we made sure to keep a distance from where the ritual was, Ahura, as Yohann had, appeared from behind one of the curtains.

"Did I hear that right?"

Yes, Eddie and I said in unison. 

"Well let's not waste time then. We're already done with one. What's another two? Commune members, in position as before! We've got 2 prospects who before, were visitors. We sure did a good job in showing them how hospitable we are, didn't we?"

"Always, Ahura. Your guidance has never contained any doubts. I am also grateful to you for allowing me to get to know John. I believe he has potential to be in the higher ranks by the end of the year."

"What makes you say so, Yohann?"

"There's this look I see in him, one that's unsatisfied with his current life. All of us were like that but unlike the rest, he is more disciplined and loyal. Look at how dedicated he is to the other man he came with. The two of them were destined to be a part of the commune"

"Very good observations. Now boys, there's been a change in your initiation. It's going to be challenging, painful but most importantly, liberating. At this moment now, we need your word and good faith that you will accept this offer. There is no turning back from here on. I could let you head back in the city maybe next week or next year. It is I who built this haven and it is I who you will bow down to when required. From here on, you will no longer be treated like the visitors you were but as novices who will have to earn the respect that the men you see over there have gone through."

Yohann took out 2 separate documents for us to sign, waiving any liabilities toward Ahura, fully understanding what was going to happen. 

We had already made our decision in the shower. This was just a way to legitimize it. Once the documents were signed and handed back, I felt a blindfold being put on me and all of a sudden, my limbs were being pulled and I could hear Eddie was being dragged too. There's no going back, I tell myself. We had to surrender and submit to whatever Ahura had in store for us. As I struggled from the wave of men holding me, I started to lose consciousness when I felt my mouth and nose being covered by a sort of cloth. My last thought before blanking out was what was going to happen to Eddie?

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9

• 4 weeks later...