Why is this poz thing so exciting?

5 minutes ago, Satyr99 said:

That's a great way to put it. And when/if I start chasing it's what I will be looking for - a forever bond with my gifter. That's why my plan, such as it is, involves my bf.

This is the best way, as you can count on someone when you deal with conversion, your new status, all medical and social issues relating to it... 

Yes, getting poz anonymously gives more probabilities. But then you're so fucking alone with yourself. 

I wouldn't say it's hypocritical at all. There are many things that spark my interest and arousal that I have no desire to indulge in myself. I have a natural curiosity of the mindsets of others and what drives, arouses and interests them. They key is to have a clear understanding between fantasy and reality and where you fall. If pozzing fantasies arouse you I wouldn't over analyze it just enjoy it. Provided you stay true to yourself, don't mislead others or misrepresent yourself there's no harm done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1