Partner’s& husband s

bbpigbtm

Men, do we think all men cheat???? Gay/ Bi …men! We love out guy & hwppy home, but given a chace do we play, do we thinknthey don’t? Even on vaca, and your husband use a restroom and hot guy hitting on himat urinal, don’t we think we all get fast head in stall& be back at  work n minutes?  Do men stey loyal😎

Some men cheat, some don't. Some men who know they aren't the "one man man" sort are honest enough to make that clear to any long term partners, so they know what they're getting into. Others are dishonest enough to lie about being faithful in order to hook a partner who expects monogamy and then cheat.

Only you can figure out what kind of man you have. But if you're the sort who starts wondering about cheating when your partner spends an extra 5 minutes in the bathroom, you're probably too paranoid for a monogamous relationship. 

My partner and I have a mutually agreed to open relationship.  Thus there is no "cheating".  However, a few outside of our relationship have asserted I am cheating.  And were I their partner obviously IF I did that, it would be.  Now, do I stay "loyal".  Of course.  My mate is my mate.  Whether I have sex with another guy doesn't change that.  Our home is our home.  He is the one I snuggle up to at the end of the day.  We go to the STI clinic together and we're open about results.  We talk to each other about our outside play.  

I have had other partners though who clearly did cheat.  My hubby had the same experience.  That in fact formed the basis of our agreement with each other.  In our decades together we often use that in our humor with each other.  (e.g.: when I was scrubbing the back window of my mates daily driver he joked "scraping all the cum off the back window from my back seat fun???").  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guess this topic fell flat, not worried my partner cheating ( i was wondering if it in are dna to want have sex with many) i made commet about husband in bathroom- as i been hit on alot in mens room- and i played some, our we just men doing what men do. I think for bi/ gay men, we had sneak around when young to be with a guy, that , when we are with our life partner, we miss the rush of sneaking around, the thrill, so we seek it out? Maybe 🤔 

30 minutes ago, bbpigbtm said:

Guess this topic fell flat, not worried my partner cheating ( i was wondering if it in are dna to want have sex with many) i made commet about husband in bathroom- as i been hit on alot in mens room- and i played some, our we just men doing what men do. I think for bi/ gay men, we had sneak around when young to be with a guy, that , when we are with our life partner, we miss the rush of sneaking around, the thrill, so we seek it out? Maybe 🤔 

I suggest reading Sex at Dawn, which explores the origins of human sexuality. It's controversial, and not everyone accepts the theses involved, but it's opened up a good many discussions about whether people are naturally monogamous or not. (In a nutshell, we have been socially conditioned to be monogamous for the last 12,000 years or so, since the rise of agriculture and permanent residence, contrasted with earlier nomadic hunter/gatherer populations; but our biological evolution hasn't caught up with our social conditioning yet.)

• Upvote 1

I know myself well enough to know I probably couldn't be monogamous with a guy. I also hook up with a lot of guys who have BFs, GFs, fiancées, and wives and some are cheating, some have relationships and so I know they can't be monogamous either. It does make me think guys just aren't wired to be monogamous, or it doesn't take much to get them to cheat. I think it also is situational too. If a guy isn't drinking or high, they might not be down for it, but if they've had a few they might. I think they enjoy the rush from sneaking around and getting away with it. I know I love that I'm getting something someone else should be getting and also love that I give them what the need/crave/aren't getting. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/7/2022 at 8:45 AM, BootmanLA said:

but our biological evolution hasn't caught up with our social conditioning yet.)

One may also argue that our social norms, haven't evolved to match our biological and psychological instincts to enjoy sex. 

I think the Western traditions subsume young boys into feeling they must choose one female, and that's it for they're entire life. That is unnatural, particularly for boys born gay.  The fact that our sexual wiring is so compelling that we do whatever we have to to accommodate it, is proof enough that it's completely good and natural.  

• Upvote 3

On 9/8/2022 at 6:59 AM, hntnhole said:

they're

Geez ...... THEIR ..... where was my mind, I wonder ......

On 9/7/2022 at 2:45 AM, BootmanLA said:

for the last 12,000 years or so,

Somehow I don't think we have another 12 Grand in years to get fully accepted as normal.  We better just keep Breeding each other ... 

Never been in a relationship with a Man.,,it's rare ive ever dont the same guy more than once...just a few of those along the way..BUT i would like to find a MAN that i was into and that was into me and i didn't care about anyuone else or wanted to cheat..don't know if that's realistic though..don't know if it would get old after awhile and either one of us would wander and looking for something new. Personally i think its in our genes to fuck or get fucked..but i don't know about sticking with one person. I live in CT which has the least amount of DOMS or TOPS per square mile than any other state in the country or so it seems.  so finding MR. RIGHT isn't likely to cum along at my age