Alternatives to poppers?

On 9/8/2022 at 8:42 AM, BiGuyInWI said:

I'm bisexual, vers/top, and am interested in bottoming again (it's been years). I've heard that poppers are supposed to help get one loosened up and receptive, but every time I've tried it I've been disappointed; it doesn't really do anything for me and I just get a headache. Is there another alternative that might work better (besides marijuana/THC, which sadly aren't yet legal in my state)?

I used to get my poppers in the U.S., but the last couple of years that I had been using them, I found them very weak and they would have a burning effect.  Now, I buy them from Europe and find them much more effective without the burning or headaches.

On 11/20/2022 at 6:08 PM, ErosWired said:

It sounds like the first time you may have had some poppers that were flat and had lost their effectiveness, and the second time you got a fresh, fully potent bottle. You can always tell when they’re fresh - it doesn’t take much.

Yeah, I don't know. I remember my first time.was RUSH he broke the seal It was then when I learned that I did not like being a fisting bottom.  To be honest, the smell of poppers makes me mildly nauseated. so I'm gonna just assume that poppers are not for me

On 9/9/2022 at 5:10 AM, Sharp-edge said:

Same substances have different effects between different people. Some people feel a rush, their face may flush, some can even get blue lips if they inhale too much. For others  it's headache in a bottle. Some people get the so called popper dick and others (fewer) like to fuck and take hits. Plus, poppers are a variety of substances, each one differs. If you wanna get looser you must be into it, you need to relax and the top needs to relax you too. Poppers are the cherry on the top. It's not a pill that you take and voila problem solved.

could you give some examples? are we talking about edibles in the weed family?

Several years back I was at Parliament House in Augusta hooking up with a guy there.  Or attempting to and it was not going well.  Finally I said I needed some poppers so we threw on some clothes and walked to the office and bought some.  Returned to the room and the next thing he said after I took a hit from the bottle was oh yes, that was a good investment.  Turned out to be one of the best nights bottoming I have ever had.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 5:37 PM, RawUK said:

If a guy has just removed his underwear and is fucking me I'll happily grab them and sniff on those whilst he's plowing my ass.

If its been a hot day or even better a hot day and his cock has leaked a few drops of piss and precum then I'll inhale deeply - smells better than poppers too!

I agree, love a guy’s musty scent up my nose, sucking piss and precum out of his dirty underwear when getting beed by him.