Best gay campgrounds

dlbb

I love the Woods Campground in Lehighton PA.  Like most things in life, you get out what you put in, or expect to get.

The Woods is clothing optional. There are communities of long term site owners (perms) and seasonal site residents (sperms), and all the other people who come and go.  On a summer weekend, it gets busy!  And when they release reservations in March, things book up for all season in a day.  Perms, I believe, are required to participate in a set number of community events per season.  So there’s always something!

People bring RVs.  You can rent a cabin.  People camp in tents.  There are all types. 

There’s a pool.  There’s the disco at night. There are ‘shot crawls’ where you pay and then go from place to place (with an inebriated fun loving group of like minded homosexuals) and get served different types of shots.  There’s hiking. Naked hiking. 

On kink weekends, a perm site will often host sex areas for night time play.  There used to be an old barn ‘aka the Head Shed’ where people would fuck around at night.  It got torn down to make way for more rental cabins. So a lot of the night time sex has moved to the wooded areas around the lake.  Scuttlebutt is there’s plans for a new ‘head shed’ location in a new building going in this winter. (They use winter to make improvements.)

It really can be a magical place.  So many men.  Most are attitude free and looking to have a good time.   

[think before following links] https://www.thewoodscampground.com/

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

My bf and I are nudist and we have been to many campgrounds, gay and straight. Not all campgrounds are created equal. Some are known for sex/play and others are legit and don’t advocate sex.

For gay campgrounds we personally avoid any co-Ed. There’s nothing wrong with them but if you’re someone who likes to be naked and find play time, those co-Ed ones can be awkward.

I have two recommendations.

The Woods in PA. We’ve been there 3x and each time we weren’t disappointed. It’s clothing optional however most guys wear something but it’s totally fine if you want to be naked. We set up our tent there and we have found it’s relatively easy to find guys interested in fucking. I recall one afternoon  my bf and I both found tops interested in fucking us and we invited them back to our campground area. We were able to play outdoors & I guess we made enough noises that other guys came to our area to watch. I even got other guys join in to give us a load.

also recommend sawmill in Fl. Completely fun place, kinda anything goes type of place especially on the weekend 

There is Triangle Recreational Campground in northwest Washington state near Granite Washington. camptrc dot org.

Had fun there many years ago. Guys from USA and Canada go there. Permanent camps to tent camping. Clothing optional. There are party weekends with various themes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 10:49 PM, MuscledHorse said:

I have had a very enjoyable time at Sawmill in central Florida and Timeberfell in northeastern Tennessee. I know there are some others, including Oz and River's Edge here in Georgia, which I haven't been to. All of them have websites.

what I wouldn't give to stumble upon your stretched-out cum-filled hole at sawmill 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Caliber26 said:

what I wouldn't give to stumble upon your stretched-out cum-filled hole at sawmill 

awww thanks!! Last time i was at Sawmill my husband had me bent over a picnic table of the trails, punch fisting my hole closed fist in front of a group of guys and making me count the punches out loud. After he was finished the guys gathered around were offered a turn using me I love being [assed around, especially publicly, so guys can see and experience for themselves what a ravenous sexual glutton I am.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2