Nipple ring. Honest answer required please.

BadBob

Just imagined that you had your nipple pierced 30 years ago and you still wear the ring now that you're 60. Does that make a difference? You can be 90 and still look hot with a pierced nipple as much as you can look stupid with painted nails at 25. Go for it and don't look back. Judging by your profile photo you are one hunk, good looking daddy who will look hot on your back when you're taking a big cock up your arse or when you fuck a 30 yo muscle stud. Remember that in the end we regret things we didn't do more than the ones we did (there are exceptions, of course, but this is not one of them 😉

Edited by EuRawBottom

Take off your shirt and go find a mirror. Look at yourself in the mirror and imagine the ring in the nipple you’re considering. Does the image you imagine please you? Do you like the idea of walking around with hardware on your body even if it’s under your clothes, just knowing it’s there? If so, you have your answer. No one else’s opinion matters in the least.

A piercing isn’t just an accessory - it represents a side of its owner that can’t be readily seen. It takes a sexy, vital part of you that’s usually concealed and shows people that you have it. Pierced men of all ages have used me, and any time I see a piercing I know I’m in for a ride.

Fair warning - getting a nipple pierced hurts motherfuckerly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Take off your shirt and go find a mirror. Look at yourself in the mirror and imagine the ring in the nipple you’re considering. Does the image you imagine please you? Do you like the idea of walking around with hardware on your body even if it’s under your clothes, just knowing it’s there? If so, you have your answer. No one else’s opinion matters in the least.

A piercing isn’t just an accessory - it represents a side of its owner that can’t be readily seen. It takes a sexy, vital part of you that’s usually concealed and shows people that you have it. Pierced men of all ages have used me, and any time I see a piercing I know I’m in for a ride.

Fair warning - getting a nipple pierced hurts motherfuckerly.

Done by professional piercer, didnt hurt at all, both nipples pierced, perhaps I was lucky

• Like 2

If it makes you feel good, it'll add to your swagger and it becomes attractive. I stopped wearing mine in my forties as the nipple reacted to the metal a lot. Declaring an interest, but I think they look good an most men, and the heavier the better.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

No, you're not too old! You look like a hot guy and it will look great on you. Having it done does sting a bit tho and mine took a while to settle down. Got a bar rather than a ring. Really pleased I have it though and enjoy the feeling of it being played with.

Had never done anything like it before (no tattoos or anything) went with my then partner and it was a hot bonding experiance.

Find a reliable place to have it done with personal recommendations for hygene etc. Go for it!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BadBob said:

So, I need an honest answer! I really want to get my right nipple pierced. However,  at 61 years old, am I too old and will it look stupid. 

Honestly, if it feels right and brings you happiness, it's the sexy thing to do. There's something about a man who's secure and confident in his own body that turns me on as a gay man. So if you want to do it, go for it. It's not like you can't just take the ring out and let it close up if you decide it's not for you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Faggotwhore72 said:

Done by professional piercer, didnt hurt at all, both nipples pierced, perhaps I was lucky

Mine were done professionally too, by the same person who did my guiche and put the ampallang through my cockhead. She and her apprentice did both of my nipples simultaneously so the adrenaline rush would carry me through, and I still saw stars. Having steel shoved all the way through my cockhead tickled by comparison. And I have a reasonable pain tolerance - yours must be off the charts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ErosWired said:

Mine were done professionally too, by the same person who did my guiche and put the ampallang through my cockhead. She and her apprentice did both of my nipples simultaneously so the adrenaline rush would carry me through, and I still saw stars. Having steel shoved all the way through my cockhead tickled by comparison. And I have a reasonable pain tolerance - yours must be off the charts.

hopefully not... very sensitive, perhaps was lucky

• Like 1

Many thanks for all your replies and encouragement.  I have a fairly high pain threshold and have had plenty of hard nipple play over the years which has reduced the sensitivity alot. I'll definitely get it done professionally and hopefully this week. Thanks again guys🥰

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2