Is anal orgasm a realistic goal for the top?

Sharp-edge

So, we tend to focus on how the top wiill cum and make a guy a cumdump etc etc..but what about the bottom's orgasm? I mean for a handsfree cum just from the anal penetration. Why is it such a rare incidence I wonder? My guy tends to precum and be hard while I fuck him but he won't cum handsfree.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sharp-edge said:

So, we tend to focus on how the top wiill cum and make a guy a cumdump etc etc..but what about the bottom's orgasm? I mean for a handsfree cum just from the anal penetration. Why is it such a rare incidence I wonder? My guy tends to precum and be hard while I fuck him but he won't cum handsfree.

I think it is because we are all different. Cumming hands free from fucking is both a physical thing and a mind thing.

• Like 1

I think that cumming hands free while getting fucked and an anal orgasm are two different things. As I gravitate to dom tops who mostly care about their own pleasure, cumming hands free while getting my ass pounded (especially when I’m on my stomach) has unfortunately happened and is something I’m trying to avoid as it may piss off the top because I’m not totally focusing on his pleasure. An anal orgasm instead does not involve my dick at all, it’s all about focusing on the sensation deep in my hole as I feel the top inside me. Although my goal is to eventually only have an anal orgasm while my dick remains limp, I have yet to reach it but I have been able to at least keep my dick limp even during a long rough fuck.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TightBott7 said:

as it may piss off the top because I’m not totally focusing on his pleasure.

In the context of a "hookup", I can almost guarantee that it won't piss off the Top.  I would take it as a compliment, for that matter.  Can't speak for every other Top, of course, but - just sayin ......

In the context of a Bd/Sm scene, there's a chance, however small, that the Top could react negatively, but I'd put that down to incomplete instructions given prior to the scene, and the resulting embarrassment.  In either case, you couldn't be assigned any "fault" at all.  Focusing on pleasing your Top could easily make you feel so wonderful that you'd shoot your load.

To the original question, though ....

I don't think there are all that many Tops with enough experience in achieving orgasm by the bottom, other than the bottom jacking himself while getting fucked.  In the backrooms or fuckjoints, that's almost certainly the case.  It's more of a "if you do, fine - if you don't, fine" thing for most Tops.  

When a T and a b get together with the intentional purpose of sharing the experience of giving/receiving that which they both need, as opposed to one using the other for his own satisfaction, I would guess that both men would want the other to shoot his load.  That kind of exchange is different from the backroom/fuckjoint action.

10 hours ago, NLbear said:

I never touch my cock when I'm being fucked. I cum handsfree quite a lot. Usually when I'm fucked on my back but also doggie (my fav).

Anal orgasms are rare but have happened. 

This pretty much… the most explosive hands free was my first …although not anal… the top was fucking me while on my back and I was rubbing my spread sweat and lubed slicked thighs the whole time while keeping my hands off my cock. Suddenly, I felt the most intense feeling and came while still semi-hard. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

As a bottom who only has anal orgasms (no ejaculation), I don't want to speak for others on the site. But to me, the anal orgasm should be the goal of the top if he's trying to get his partner off. As other have said, there's a difference between an anal orgasm and a hands free orgasm. The first time I had an anal orgasm, I didn't have the words to describe it. It was like being put in a trance that was induced by the sweet burn I felt in my asshole and groin.

In my opinion, if the top wants to get his partner off anally, that should be the goal.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, NLbear said:

You can't force anal orgasms. They come unexpectedly. I don't think a top can 'make' a bottom have one. I don't know what causes them but I know a guy like @backdoorjimmy who has them all the time. I'm fucking jealous 😉

I wish I had them all the time. I have them frequently enough that I feel blessed, but to be honest, my guy plumbing doesn't work. I've been seeing a doctor for ED since I was 16 because I don't get hard anymore, so anal orgasms are all I can have. Having said that, a good lay can leave me satisfied even if I don't have an anal orgasm. 🙂

• Like 2

I have some regular tops that can make me orgasm hands free,  it comes down to how the top fucks you and has his head stimulating your prostate. You can have these if you use a prostate massager or dildo, it is just a matter of hitting your prostate at the right pressure not to soft not to hard, hard hurts. When you first try having a P-gasm it will feel like you need to pee this is normal, if you continue with that feeling you will eventually start to pre-cum followed up by orgasming.

When I use a dildo I can make myself cum hands free everytime as I know how to hit my prostate.

• Like 3