What's on your "f@#k it" list?

PushMePullYou

ive pretty much made most of my fantasies true

next, i wanna get a famous man sperm inside of me, and its not thaaaaaat far from me since im a big youtuber in my country... i just need to go to the right place and maybe meet someone there... idk...id love to

I want to be on my back, a guy each side of me holding my legs back, with them encouraging lots of guys to line up to take turns to fuck and breed me. 

I'm hoping that might actually tomorrow at the sauna. I've posted as much on various threads online and I'm going to do my best to arrange it.      

• 1 year later...
On 9/29/2022 at 10:40 PM, ErosWired said:

1. Be fucked in full suspension bondage. Not in a sling, but in rope suspension. There’s a special kind of vulnerability to that I want to experience.

2. Be a Red Hood Mare at Fickstutenmarkt. Probably never happen, but I can dream.

3. Service men in a true Darkroom. I’ve never had access to one on which you really couldn’t see. I’m not sure I would ever leave.

4. Be whored out repeatedly by a man whose only interest was profiting off me, though I would take no compensation. Also in the probably never going to happen category, but I would do it.

5. Take a load from a Top who has true hyperspermia, just to see what it’s like to be that flooded at once.

Your number 5 is my number 1.

To take such a massive load up my hole from a top with hyperspermia that every other guy can never fill my ass up as much as he did! 

If anything, id want to date and keep a guy thay that happy everyday, but i feel like that is a pipe dream because honestly, im not even lucky enough to find a top in my area here. What are the chances ill find a top who cums fountains when he fucks me? Lol

If anyone does cum like this, please dm me. I want to make you feel good

I'm open to pretty much anything. Even more so if they pay me ;)

Nudist resort holiday where it's purely about getting fucked raw by anybody who wants to dump a load in me.

Would love to go back to a gay sauna since mine closed. Especially one which has an obvious depraved, fuckfest peak time.

Beyond those, I'm very much open to suggestions.