never done it ... but curtious to get it

anoncumbttm

ive been curious about taking a fist in my fuckhole but never got into it. 

it would be nice to have that done to me. im almost 40 , done just about everything else. 

ideally, if i do volunteer my fuckhole to become a blown out fist cavern, id like someone professional who knows what theyre doing. 

maybe something like this? 

[think before following links] https://www.xvideos.com/video27854787/fistbxl_-04_deep_fisting_and_double_deep

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I've been fisted before. Got curious about it and searched till I found a guy to do me after he got several recommendations. He was fantastically slow and gentle and surprised, both of us I think, by actually getting his hand in me on our first session. Fantastic feeling.

About our 5th ir 6th session he asked me how far I wanted to go? I hadn't even thought of that till then. Had no real idea but he said no worry nor hurry but try to let me know next time if possible.  Well, went home and it was close to a month later before I could get away again so lots of time to think on it. I even got online to look at pics and probably close to two dozen vids. Wow, some of those guys taking a fist clear up till the guy had his arm up to his elbow in them and I even found two buds where the got his whole arm in clear to his armpit, OMG.  But I was quite a bit more laid back back then, this about 7 years ago. Next session I was ready. Told him I didn't think I wanted to go as far as it seemed most did. I thought that getting his hand in me and then no more than 6" up his arm was plenty but I also told him I was curious about one other thing also, could be also work on stretching my hole out as ud like to see how it would feel if he was able to get both his hands in me at same time, lol. He thought I'd put a lot of thought into it and more than happy to do as I asked.

Unfortunately, our 11th session became our last as he died of a sudden heart attack while on vacation and I've not been able to find another guy to do me since. I am so ready for more lol.  That last session, we came so close to hitting my goal too. Just before he pulled out of me, he used a marker to put a small line on his arm. Then he pulled most of the way out of  me to do more work on getting me stretched for both hands. Tried for a good half hour, using a huge amount of lube, but ended up, what looked like no more than a quarter inch if getting both in me, so close. Oh, he always set up a cam and mirror so I could enjoy watching, hot. Finally pulled all out and we measured and was between 1/4 & 3/8" short of getting to my 6" goal up his arm. We both agreed that either very next session or one after that I'd hit both goals. He was such a kind and generous person. 

Well, that's my opinion of being fisted. I loved the feelings it caused inside me too and I'm really looking hard for another guy to do me.  Find a new guy now though and it's been too long, my opinion lol, and I've gotten a huge amount more kinky and pervy since then, so new guy will be told that I'll leave it up to him how far he goes, only stop at 6" if he wants to or keep putting more in me if he wants and also hoping new guy wants to try getting both hands in at same time.  Oh, my original guy had 'medium' sized hands so I'm pretty sure that is the size I'm looking for again.

Have fun and I hope you find a very good, slow and gentle, guy to get you started.

Well, damn, I was going to post you a pic of me getting fisted plus it also showed his cock in me at same time, but nite saud file too big, ugh.

I just tried poppers for the first time, let him breed me and it still left me wanting him to wreck my hole. I used poppers once before and toyed myself, it felt great. But I’d love to have had him breed me then stretch my hole out with his fist.

Fisting is partly mental. Mental bc you need to trust your top and I feel incredibly connected with the top even in a darkroom in a sauna.

I found the following helpful when I first started:

- Practise with large toys and watch fisting videos. 

- Good deep douche

- poppers ++

- good lubes ready or cum filled hole 

- let your slutty hole open up -  it will be the most incredible new sensation and connection with your top

i had only taken it passed the elbow once, the top was sexy and coached me to open up. I knew I had to obey him. That was without poppers. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

Been tryi g to open for years but between not having time, or partner, that can work me on a regular basis. 

My first time seeing this was with a Young asain girl elbow deep in a guy, idont know how many times  jerked to that vid. 

note: Both were of legal age

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 4:14 PM, anoncumbttm said:

ive been curious about taking a fist in my fuckhole but never got into it. 

it would be nice to have that done to me. im almost 40 , done just about everything else. 

ideally, if i do volunteer my fuckhole to become a blown out fist cavern, id like someone professional who knows what theyre doing. 

maybe something like this? 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xvideos.com/video27854787/fistbxl_-04_deep_fisting_and_double_deep

Only thing I'd add here - first time, sober (except poppers) only. You need to get to grips with your hole sober before you could do it in a, lets say, mind altered state. Where are you based?