Sex traveling in November/early December

lj1987

20 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Two questions: What is meant by ‘techno’ in this context; and in a given year, do you actually limit yourself to 120 days? One gets the impression you might not. 🙂

Techno is my favorite style of music. It is also the sound of Berlin. All of the clubs in Kreuzberg like Berghain, Tresor, Kit Kat, and Ohm play industrial techno, and psytrance.

And the 120 Days of Sodom is a book written by the Marquis de Sade, my favorite historical character 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

I'd always mention Berlin first.  Folsom-in-Berlin isn't too far off (if it's still happening; haven't been in a while now), but this time of year, maybe GC ???  

You'll have to wait quite a bit for Folsom Europe in Berlin: the next one is 6 - 10 September 2023. This year was grand though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Thanks for the info, EuroMusk76.  It used to be in the Easter season, but that was some years ago.  The Pig and Pervert parties were magnificent !!!  Everything about it was magnificent !!!!! 

You mean Easter Berlin - Leather Fetish Week which will have its golden jubilee in 2023. Very popular and you're right, it's magnificent.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1